SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:26 pm

The tonight show was Monday night when the epi aired. The IG chrisheadshots takes head shots as per his bio Clean crisp Celebrity & Commercial portraits

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The tonight show was Monday night when the epi aired. The IG chrisheadshots takes head shots  as per his bio Clean crisp Celebrity & Commercial portraits

You think maybe Chrisheadshots meant "tonight's show" instead of "Tonight Show"? DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 10 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:35 pm

#tonightsshow would look silly IMO Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:59 pm

veni.vidi.vici wrote:Probably one of the remaining Peter fans here from the looks of it. But either way... here's a headshot of Bryan that was posted 6 days ago. Not sure if it is new or what, so I'm leaving the link here for analysis. Interesting to note that there is a #tonightshow tag:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWqPvPblrV4/?taken-by=chrisheadshots

Hmmm. scratch Is he our next late bloomer actor/model wannabe? Suspect

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:36 pm

That is such a beautiful headshot of him. His eyes are twinkly and his smile is gorgeous. DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 10 1f60d
No wonder Rachel is smitten.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:51 pm

https://youtu.be/_fxe415uZIY

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:54 pm

I can totally see Rach and Bryan moving to LA and seizing all and any opportunities they can. Good for them if so  yes JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:
veni.vidi.vici wrote:Probably one of the remaining Peter fans here from the looks of it. But either way... here's a headshot of Bryan that was posted 6 days ago. Not sure if it is new or what, so I'm leaving the link here for analysis. Interesting to note that there is a #tonightshow tag:

When I have so many snarky comments but I'm trying to turn a new leaf so all I'm gonna say is good luck to Bryan in his new ventures. Whether it be studying for a new texas chiropractic license or moving to the bright lights of LA DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 10 1710264613
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:43 pm

I think Rach is the one that wants to live in LA. DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 10 4256136633  There's been talk in the media already of this and IIRC Rach said talked about LA herself?

Either way, I don't buy that any of these leads/contestants go on TV so they can go back to their old lives. IMO as long as there are opportunities offered to them, they will take them, regardless of where they live. 

I also don't see the big deal about moving to LA. It's their lives they can live wherever they want and make of it what they want. I don't see their relationship being more or less of a success either way. It's what they choose to make of it.

JMO

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:46 pm

FashionLover wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

When I have so many snarky comments but I'm trying to turn a new leaf so all I'm gonna say is good luck to Bryan in his new ventures. Whether it be studying for a new texas chiropractic license or moving to the bright lights of LA DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 10 1710264613
Yeah if that happens, a breakup is sure to follow swiftly imo so no need for snark, they'll shade each other for us laugh out loud Well see, if they have any common sense, they'll stay in Miami or Dallas like normal civilians, at least during their first year imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:57 pm

As far as I can remember, Rachel never brought up LA herself. Mario did and she said "maybe!" and "I do like it here". It's hard to take anything she says seriously right now because she can't say she's staying in TX or even that she's moving to LA, as that would give away she didn't pick Peter.

And, yeah, I like them and think that they have a lot of potential, but if they move to LA, even I'm not naive enough to think that they have a fighting chance. I think the past 10 years of watching this show had taught me that as much as one logically knows that a relationship can be successful in LA and doing a reality Tv show doesn't have to kill your relationship....ummm, I wouldn't count on them making it into 2018 if they move to LA. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:

I believe that was taken before the show...he's got a different haircut and his face is full now.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21