SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:40 pm

Why do I feel  squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 18 318829699  squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 18 4103285151 reading this? laugh out loud
Mike Fleiss  @fleissmeister
Remembering exactly where I was when I had the idea for The Fantasy Suites... It was a good one! #theBachelorette
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Diana Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:48 pm

So sweet she's already planning their engagement party. She's so giddy and happy. I hope it works out for her sake. heartbeat

Hoping this means Bryan is moving to Dallas. I always though the LA comment was a way to not give it away because no way Peter is moving to Dallas jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:48 pm

likeashipblown wrote:Per Rachel's Instagram Story, here: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/17630977_495852437427166_7406066636844695552_n.mp4 ....

She's already engagement party planning?! She is ready, y'all. She is so in a different space in her life even though this is still airing. So happy for her that she seems so giddy and ready to celebrate her love.

Also, the party is being planned in Dallas, which makes sense, given that's home, but makes me wonder more and more if all you sleuthers were right on target in the first place and Bryan plans to make that home.

Yup, lets get the show on the road. She is so done with all the crapfest and wants to move forward so she can enjoy her engagement with her F1. Thanks for bringing that over @likeashipblown

@Ladybug82 laugh out loud I just read that tweet on my twitter feed and felt a slimy shiver up my back. I can imagine, no I don't want to imagine. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:52 pm

Aww. I'm happy for her. She will probably start wedding planning asap.

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:Aww. I'm happy for her. She will probably start wedding planning asap.
I hope so!! I want one of these couples to get married again and these two are at the right age Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Do we know for sure she's planning her own engagement party, and not for a friend?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:06 pm

sdmom wrote:Do we know for sure she's planning her own engagement party, and not for a friend?

Yeah, that's what I was wondering about. I guess I could see her doing an engagement party for herself since the finale is only two weeks away.

I don't see her starting wedding planning anytime soon. She said that it will maybe happen at the end of next year, so I give it a year until they start (given that they're still together then).

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:44 pm

I think she it is her own. She clearly said she wants to be engaged at the end of "this", she said he did the all kit proposal: ask her dad and proposed on one knee... for me it is logical that she wants to solidify her engagement with friends and family officially

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:55 pm

Recycling statements, if there ever was a better example: https://youtu.be/D_AgkyMxQmo

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:58 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BW8fHkPjkyO/

"My woman"- just brand her butt, B!! It'll last longer laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:59 pm

@Alanna I chuckled so hard. I'll miss your humor after the 7th.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:03 pm

Alanna wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BW8fHkPjkyO/

"My woman"- just brand her butt, B!! It'll last longer laugh out loud

Oh Bryan is going to mark his territory (a la kissing her the first night to essentially claim her). And he couldn't be more obvious at addressing those who are concerned about him being a player and mama's boy.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21