SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:00 am

moved to Peter thread...

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:06 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:04 am

WOW, HEA, eh? Hugesmile  fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 46 2498057887
Kashathediva wrote:I guess I have a lot of difficulty putting much faith into what Ali says even though i do like Ali when she can't even spell Rachel's name correctly. Ali, it is not Rachael. It's Rachel.
giggling I usually also like Ali, but if she watches the show she should feel what is happening there and not only think why they present it like that. Maybe this season they didn't have much choice with a different edit. Maybe this time they gonna shock us that it IS like it looks like. no idea Everything Rachel says about "the one" points to Bryan for me. And would  be Peter as petty as he is now if it was him? : Rolling Eyes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:12 am

I'm thinking they only let her reveal that she was engaged because RS had already spoiled that she had picked Peter. I'm guessing they just didn't expect RS to figure it out and correct the spoiler three weeks later. Usually he's only been able to correct a wrong spoiler very late in the game, if ever (not including Kaitlyn's season, obviously). It blows my mind that Ali thinks 100% that she'll pick Peter. Especially since Robert Mills has been saying that this season reminds him so much of Ali's! She should know! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:20 am

@Maddy ... OTT you think? cantstopl

Ali has always been more a puppet for them to use. Plus she his an ET guest right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think he is being a jerk because he can't stand loosing. He didn't want to be the F1, he didn't even try IMHO.

So what's his problem? Did he want to be the last one standing but not propose just for the notoriety? Did Bryan take away his thunder?

Imo he sees Bryan as lesser than himself. Imo He hated losing to Bryan. Had it been Dean at the end with Rachel, Peter wouldn't be so bitter, IMO, but because it's Bryan, he's resentful of Rachel, and Bryan. Jmo.

Imo Peter is a combination of Josh and Luke. Imo he has some controlling tendencies, and his 'I'm such a genuine, well mannered man, compared to TOG, who COULDN'T EVEN PULL A CHAIR FOR RACHEL!!!' likes shout Imo the most genuine ever Luke vibes. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:33 am

in this interview she says at 3:56:

I do not know if this has been done, bu it is definitely something you haven't seen

Prods should have told her if yes or not right?

source

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:42 am

I don't know why Peter and Dean see Bryan only as a charming "Latin lover". Bryan was shown playful at the beginning, now he is almost always serious and I did like his playful side too. I see Bryan as a very intentional person and for me it is important, I can totally read Bryan's intensions while after his first date Peter hasn't been intentional at all and is very difficult to read. I understand he is stuck in his head and we know that he is not in touch with anything good over there. Rolling Eyes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:45 am

@bluejay25 good post! I am so tired of the same kind of conversations between Rachel and Peter over and over and over again. I just FF most of their dates now. Very boring imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:48 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think he is being a jerk because he can't stand loosing. He didn't want to be the F1, he didn't even try IMHO.

So what's his problem? Did he want to be the last one standing but not propose just for the notoriety? Did Bryan take away his thunder?

Imo he sees Bryan as lesser than himself. Imo He hated losing to Bryan. Had it been Dean at the end with Rachel, Peter wouldn't be so bitter, IMO, but because it's Bryan, he's resentful of Rachel, and Bryan. Jmo.

Imo Peter is a combination of Josh and Luke. Imo he has some controlling tendencies, and his 'I'm such a genuine, well mannered man, compared to TOG, who COULDN'T EVEN PULL A CHAIR FOR RACHEL!!!' likes shout Imo the most genuine ever Luke vibes. Jmo
ITA about Peter being like Luke and Josh. There's a passive-aggressiveness, manipulative-ness, and phoniness I see with Peter, on the show and off. I think with time Peter's true colors will be even more revealed :yes:

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:00 am

sdmom wrote:@bluejay25 good post! I am so tired of the same kind of conversations between  Rachel and Peter over and over and over again. I just FF most of their dates now. Very boring imo.

(Thank you @sdmom Smiley I accidentally deleted. It will still on my paste button. So, i'll re do.)

The obviousness of Bryan is what is throwing Ali and others (who are unspoiled) off I think. I know in past seasons, there is always a good idea of who is going to win, but because of the amount of conflict between Rachel and Peter, and the amount of effusiveness and clear like from Rachel towards Bryan, it seems too obvious - if that's a thing. And, it has for weeks which makes this back-half of the season more perplexing.

I've been spoiled in recent seasons, so I may not be the best judge, but can't think of a season where the seeming lack of suspense actually turns out to be so true. You would expect all this conflict to be the f1, but show-wise it doesn't even seem like Peter would be her f1. Why they are showing so much conflict with a F2 is strange, and kind of annoying, who cares? He could've been set up as Bachelor without the need to have them rehash the same conversations multiple times over the last few weeks. It could've been more bearable if the conversations had actually progressed. Like okay, so Peter doesn't want to get engaged, but was he willing to move to Dallas? Did he ask Rachel to move to Madison? Did he not give her anything and was just like let's see what happens over FaceTime? Was there another way he was going to show he was committed to her for the long run? Instead, it's the same engagement convo like it was the same moving convo, bizarre.

I think it was a disservice to Rachel, Bryan, and Peter. We could've learned a lot more about each of them. JMO

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:25 am

HEA wrote:in this interview...
even Dean says that Peter is too boring! :yes:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:30 am

People thinking Peter will come through is because that's what they expect. ABC 's editing is no joke and they can make things seem one way, when it is actually the exact opposite. Imo people are feeling that's going to happen in less than two weeks time.

They show Peter and Rachel crying together with Peter asking what's wrong with him and her stating that she doesn't know what to say (paraphrasing). Imo Viewers are expecting it to be something positive after all and that's why they still believe he wins. If it turns out they're crying because Peter told her he loved her....now that would be something! 

Also something people are holding on to is the fact that she said this is a season of firsts, hence her toasting to a lot firsts with Peter last episode. the"Late bloomer" thing is also still regarded as a sign Peter wins after all
All JMO

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21