SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:52 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:What surprised me about Tanner's tweet was his "assertion" about three people (Bryan, Rachel, and Peter) he doesn't know at all. Andi and Josh are history, but their season played out in front of everybody's eyes, as well as the aftermath. Bryan and Rachel haven't even been in public. Such poor taste, Tanner!

I don't know this tanner person since I barely watch bachelor/bachelorette consistently so I'm gonna comment solely on this singular tweet rather than who he is. I think that he's tweet wasn't meant to be a deep analysis of the six people involved. He was just stating what he saw, like everyone else. '

Rachel and Andi are both lawyers? True
Peter and Nick are both from wisconsin? True
Bryan and Josh are both smooth talkers? true? (since I didn't watch andi's season IDK about this comparison but I haven't seen anyone dispute this point so i'm gonna assume it's true)
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:53 pm

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:56 pm

Was Josh ever considered smooth? Even on his first go around, I thought he was like a bull in China shop... Flaring nostrils and all laugh out loud.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:03 am

Josh IMO was not smooth at all. I was in the minority. IMO he was an arrogant jerk. squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 56 2498057887

Tanner saying he saw this before is what would bug me if I was Rachel. No Tanner, you haven't seen this before because Bryan is nothing like Josh and Andi is nothing like Rachel. Plus the imitate insinuation to be honest I thought may have been the FS shennanigans. That's the way I see it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:06 am

Rather she should or not, Rachel is QUEEN of clapbacks laugh out loud girl don't play.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:16 am

Tanner can take a seat. After MBC he has zero credibility in my book.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:41 am

Maddy wrote:
squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 56 Peter-doesnt-want-to-sit-with-Bryan
SOURCE: GIPHY

Is this gif from Peter's 1-on-1 date with Rachel? rofl
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Josh IMO was not smooth at all. I was in the minority. IMO he was an arrogant jerk. squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 56 2498057887

Tanner saying he saw this before is what would bug me if I was Rachel. No Tanner, you haven't seen this before because Bryan is nothing like Josh and Andi is nothing like Rachel. Plus the imitate insinuation to be honest I thought may have been the FS shennanigans. That's the way I see it.

Totally agree. There's a big difference between Josh and Bryan. I don't know for the life of me how people try to compare them. Bryan is soft-spoken, caring and gentle while Josh is aggressive, competitive and straight up brutal. He don't have a smooth bone in his body. I saw through him from the get go.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:52 am

I personally would find Josh comparisons insulting. He has 2 exes claiming he's emotionally abusive and manipulative. He was horrible on Andi's season, IMO. Bryan has been nothing but calm, cool and loving Rachel.

But the Bach nation is trying to outsmart and outwit each other on sm, to keep their own name out there, so they can shill more.

Having said that, Rachel wasn't really shading or anything in her tweet, just basically saying what a silly comparison it was. She should lay off sm, but it's clear by now, that she won't. At least it gives us something new to talk about :stirthepot  instead of deadhorse.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:57 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I personally would find Josh comparisons insulting. He has 2 exes claiming he's emotionally abusive and manipulative. He was horrible on Andi's season, IMO. Bryan has been nothing but calm, cool and loving Rachel.

But the Bach nation is trying to outsmart and outwit each other on sm, to keep their own name out there, so they can shill more.

Having said that, Rachel wasn't really shading or anything in her tweet, just basically saying what a silly comparison it was. She should lay off sm, but it's clear by now, that she won't. At least it gives us something new to talk about :stirthepot  instead of deadhorse.

IMO we do deadhorse since the great member sleuthed the SHV place... just saying giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:34 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Me too. I think he actually kissed her this week. But most of Peter's kisses were him sucking her top lip. Just weird. IMO.

Oh and douchebag Tanner who expressed his disappointment at having a daughter online. STFU!

Thank you. I thought I was the only one! IMO When Peter kisses, it reminds me of a little kid trying to drink from a water fountain. (or a bubbler, for those of you from MA, laugh out loud) squad - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 56 3806527698

And WTH with Tanner posting disappointment about having a daughter?! Idiot, IMO. Guess we don't have to worry about her being a daddy's girl! Rolling Eyes
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:43 am

makeover wrote:Was Josh ever considered smooth? Even on his first go around, I thought he was like a bull in China shop... Flaring nostrils and all laugh out loud.

Been answered that he was not smooth, but to the lead he was. And when Andi's BFF Kelly T went on RS's podcast, she basically confirmed he had a horrible rep in the ATL area, is great with first impressions and then it just f........a............d........e........s.

He's a talker and great at the short term, still in the huddle with the rest. (wow, look at my football speech, despite it being his brother.)

Ugh. Adding IMO before called out on it. *cough *cough
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21