SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:26 am

I think Tanner's tweet was fine and I too think that way!
And he basically is saying at least half of the general viewers thought? I base this on my observation on the Facebook page and some twitter feeds.

If Tanner doesn't know Bryan yet, so are we. We all base on the vibes we got from the lens of producers. I don't feel really good about Bryan, he could just be a better actor than Josh, IMO.

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:28 am

ABC has a verified to watch video. http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/episode-guide/season-13/9-week-8-spain-fantasy-suites

I cannot see it. anyone can?

we have also a deleted scene: DELETED SCENE .... Watch Peter Answer Tough Questions From Rachel's Cousin

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:33 am

The Peter and Rach's cousin talk is probably this one.

Sourcehttps://youtu.be/O2StuK8jfV4
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:42 am

You all are debating Tanners tweets and Rachel's response to it but what did anicks tweet mean ? Was he shading someone???

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:43 am

Those were not tough questions. Madison is full of smart bright women doing graduate school, so nah, I don't buy that a 30 year old man can't find love in Madison.

If you honestly think Rachel is it, then why not give her the proposal? This is another Peter's words don't match what he does. I honestly don't get him. I do understand why his fans love him. He seemed so genuine and sincere there. But then he is cold as ice and doesn't comfort a crying Rachel at the last talk we saw. This is why I think he was playing games, his actions and words and heck his words them selves don't always match up. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:57 am

nd4reality wrote:You all are debating Tanners tweets and Rachel's response to it but what did anicks tweet mean ? Was he shading someone???

Nick's response was confusing and I think he wanted it that way laugh out loud. No idea what he meant. Is that his first tweet on Rachel's season?

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:00 am

We are all adults and know that Tanner's tweet was implying that Rachel is doing the same thing Andi did and thereby making a mistake. Tbh, I thought her reply was pretty tame(not a clapback). she did not insult or ridicule Tanner in anyway, she just spoke for herself.

If Rachel wants to clap back at people after the Finale, I will tell her to go for it. It is one thing to be silent when people come for your SO for something they actually did (a la Jordan cheating) but if they have not done anything wrong, it is more that okay to defend him as she sees fit. That is why I love when Kaitlyn claps back at trolls who ridicule her for sleeping with Nick or her body.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:03 am

peggy0221 wrote:I think Tanner's tweet was fine and I too think that way!
And he basically is saying at least half of the general viewers thought? I base this on my observation on the Facebook page and some twitter feeds.

If Tanner doesn't know Bryan yet, so are we. We all base on the vibes we got from the lens of producers. I don't feel really good about Bryan, he could just be a better actor than Josh, IMO.
If Bryon was acting, would he be uprooting his life, to start one with Rachel??   scratch
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:03 am

I don't believe Rachel should hold back on her responses if that's what she wants to do. .i don't get the feeling that she wants to be part of the clique and neither does Bryan. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:30 am

What I don't get ~ by all accounts I've seen, Tanner treats Jade like crap.  Does it bother him to see a man treat a
woman like a goddess??  I mean, seriously.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:46 am

Matt Kirschner (mattyktalent), Sean and Catherine's Matt, who Rachel was out to dinner with this week where they both told us "big things were coming," yeah, he just followed Bryan.

Lololololololol. NOBODY has any chill. NOBODY. How obvious is that?! I just have to laugh. Can't wait to see what these two plan to do next.

Last edited by likeashipblown on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:48 am

All season long people have been quick to draw comparisons between Bryan and Josh almost just for the sake of drawing comparisons, but really there is not much to back up that claim IMO. So I'm glad Rachel put her foot down on it. Rachel is her own unique, independent, strong-minded individual who was on her own unique, wild, true-to-herself experience of finding love with a mature, secure, affectionate man who is very much Bryan and not at all Josh. That's it IMO. All JMO.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21