SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:06 am

likeashipblown wrote:Matt Kirschner (mattyktalent), Sean and Catherine's Matt, who Rachel was out to dinner with this week where they both told us "big things were coming," yeah, he just followed Bryan.

Lololololololol. NOBODY has any chill. NOBODY. How obvious is that?! I just have to laugh. Can't wait to see what these two plan to do next.

If you are not on this forum, it is not that obvious. I have been on his forum for almost 2 years and I didn't even know Sean had a manager. The guy follows a bunch of bach nation peeps so following Bryan does not seem out of the norm.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:07 am

I think she was upset because the comparison is to Josh, not that there was a comparison at all. If the comparison was to a good f1, she would have laughed it off and said great minds think alike or something like that imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:13 am

Dessler wrote:
likeashipblown wrote:Matt Kirschner (mattyktalent), Sean and Catherine's Matt, who Rachel was out to dinner with this week where they both told us "big things were coming," yeah, he just followed Bryan.

Lololololololol. NOBODY has any chill. NOBODY. How obvious is that?! I just have to laugh. Can't wait to see what these two plan to do next.

If you are not on this forum, it is not that obvious. I have been on his forum for almost 2 years and I didn't even know Sean had a manager. The guy follows a bunch of bach nation peeps so following Bryan does not seem out of the norm.

Oh, I agree. All of my friends are unspoiled and don't follow any of the social media stuff, and they don't see any of these moves or know who these people are, or what to be watching for, nor do they care about it, they don't have assimilated opinions on the guys in the same way, they have different perceptions of the guys, they haven't fallen in to group think opinions and they have no need to as obsessively project or be right, etc. Totally different world offline vs online. No doubt. We're on the same page.

I'll be clearer... How obvious is it if you know what you're looking for in regards to tea leaves? Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:35 am

Matty and Rachel said that?

SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:36 am

Alanna wrote:I think she was upset because the comparison is to Josh, not that there was a comparison at all. If the comparison was to a good f1, she would have laughed it off and said great minds think alike or something like that imo.

And honestly I think comparisons to a man accused of abusing multiple women are unfair. To me Tanner who emotional abuses Jade has no right to throw shade. I remember thinking it was sweet that hot Jade picked Tanner the doofus. MBC killed any delusions I had of Tanner as a nice person.

Personally, IMO only, I hope Rachel ignores and moves on, because you can't win against them, so it is better to not feed it. But I realize it is easier said than done.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:39 am

bleuberry wrote:

Matty said that during his IG story with Rachel earlier this week.

SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 58 87b72b10 SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 58 86669110 SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:51 am

Rachelsseason wrote:Also, former contestants are apparently quite critical, or should I say snarky, about Rachel''s alleged pick.

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/07/165501/rachel-lindsay-the-bachelorette-twitter-criticism

Hold on that article doesn't mention Eric; he's still in the running. Even though we know he is probably let go at F3.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 58 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:51 am

@umngirl thanks!

SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:51 am

Am glad Rachel said something to Tanner's tweet. Hell i felt like sticking it up to him when i read that tweet. Some of these bachelor nation folks are soo annoying with their condescending tweets. Good on Rachel for defending her choices.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 58 1f49b  SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 58 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:00 am

bleuberry wrote:

Yes. Matt posted a video of the two of them on his Instagram Stories a few days ago, he said "big things" and she confirmed "big things." I don't know how to upload/post a video video on this site, and the story has expired, but for proper sourcing for anyone who wants to see what I'm talking about, I uploaded it and you can download it here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/en73jc

Someone just let me know if this is an improper way to post/source. If so, my apologies. Smiley

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:01 am

I will be offended if someone compared one of my friends to Josh, let alone my fiance. So I get why she couldn't resist responding in this instance. It's not the smarminess of Josh that is offensive but the knowledge that he was said to be a verbally and emotionally abusive a-hole from his two exes. As long as Rachel is not too consumed with SM (I don't think she is, she's hardly on), I have no problem with speaking out once in a while. As least she's not quietly liking shady comments on SM and is very straightforward in addressing people.

Don't want to go too off topic, but can someone summarize for me how was Tanner on MBC? Thanks in advance.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:02 am

Diana wrote:Further proof he isn't F1. JMO but good for him

https://instagram.com/p/BXEm563AFyU/

Bless his cotton picking heart. Another confirmation yay!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 58 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21