SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:04 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Have you seen Dean latest IG post? He looks so happy as if he was told he is going to be the bachelor or something.
Or is he just in love?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXGD9xAAca9/

WOW!!!!

It looks like he is making a 180° here!!!

deanie_babiesFrom then til now, what an incredible journey. I have nothing but the utmost love and respect for @therachlindsay and I'm excited to watch the rest of her love story unfold #letloveleadtheway
Dean IG

Really Dean??? You badmouthed behind Bryan's back all season with your bro mePete and now you are happy to see her love story unfold??? rofl cantstopl

mmm did the prods played with him to be next bachelor??? after BIP when he had 2 relationship within days/weeks???? And the choice of picture...... episode 1.................. looks like you are maybe right @djogbenyuie, Dean may have been proposed the gig after all.... but he is hanging with the clique wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much IMO

Back to top Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:35 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:So true.
Some are even saying Rachel should bend on what she wants for him etc.
And he has been leading their relationship too.
SHE is the lead. Not him. So weird.

Someone pointed out on one of the youtube video comment section that when he brought her to his HTD he showed her the farmer market "this is me every saturday",  then to see his friends to see if she would fit in (like a lead would do).
And now he is like he needs to make sure she is the one.

I get it, he is being sincere and all that, but it's just not cool that it is all about him.

I said something similar the night of the HTD when Peter said he wanted to see how Rachel would mesh with his friends, excuse me Dude you are not the Bachelor (Yet!!!).

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 63 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:57 pm

http://m.eonline.com/news/870053/rachel-lindsay-skips-out-on-her-engagement-party-getaway-with-several-bachelor-nation-besties
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:06 pm

Maybe she's taking our advice and dropping her insufferable squad? Jk, the show probably made her not go as they knew that the girls would probably end up spoiling that one remaining Pachel truther still in existence!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:11 pm

It sounds like an all around good decision not to attend.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:12 pm

Aria wrote:Maybe she's taking our advice and dropping her insufferable squad? Jk, the show probably made her not go as they knew that the girls would probably end up spoiling that one remaining Pachel truther still in existence!

rofl rofl Yup, I think it's coz of Astrid's slip up. Rachel hanging out with them so soon also brings more validity to it. IMO Now some Pachel fans can pretend that Rachel hasn't told the squad anything and Astrid was just guessing. laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:13 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:http://m.eonline.com/news/870053/rachel-lindsay-skips-out-on-her-engagement-party-getaway-with-several-bachelor-nation-besties

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 63 Captur55

that explains maybe why she did not show up.............

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:http://m.eonline.com/news/870053/rachel-lindsay-skips-out-on-her-engagement-party-getaway-with-several-bachelor-nation-besties

Eonline is the WORST. I seriously doubt Rachel just bailed on her friends without an explanation - perhaps she just had to work unexpectedly.
The ladies have be tagging her in their pictures so it obviously no hard feelings that she could not make it.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:21 pm

HEA wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:Have you seen Dean latest IG post? He looks so happy as if he was told he is going to be the bachelor or something.
Or is he just in love?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXGD9xAAca9/

WOW!!!!

It looks like he is making a 180° here!!!

deanie_babiesFrom then til now, what an incredible journey. I have nothing but the utmost love and respect for @therachlindsay and I'm excited to watch the rest of her love story unfold #letloveleadtheway
Dean IG

snipped

Where on his IG did he say that?

Thanks for posting @Pattycake92. This is a good interview. This isn't the first time I've heard her say they talk about everything when it comes to the epi's. He watches everything, which I've always said is a good idea. This way there are no surprises later on during the media tours.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:30 pm

The whole change of plans reminds me of when snapchat goof up happened with ShawnKat and that messy clean up started. Eh. Maybe Rachel and BryGuy got some snuggle buddy time in anyway this weekend screw the squad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:31 pm

Sounds like a good idea for her not to be in attendance all around. And my thoughts have nothing to do with the squad and everything to do with:

1. Given Astrid's slip-up, that would have been like pouring gasoline on the fire in the scheme of things.

2. I don't know if... Outside of the MTA after party which seemed limited, Rachel has primarily avoided situations where the squad has been with guys from her season. Jasmine's birthday is another example of how she was around when it was happening, but tagged herself out. And that doesn't always have to be the case, once she and Bryan are public, and attending things together, but for now? Seems super smart, imo. I don't know how much partying with her exes her man would love while he/they can't even publicly acknowledge their relationship or what the potential public perception would be. I mean... Rachel has not even posted pictures on her Instagram of the guys on her dates-- in any capacity-- for the show. If she doesn't/won't do that... We think she's going to be in an exotic location partying with the guys? Likely to be snapped and posted about on Insta and all else? Oh, see... I... doubt it. But that's jmo. Two days with just girls and then the guys show up? Lolololol.That's... not really an engagement party for Rachel at that point. Not to mention, she's said in an at least one interview, she's going to defer to Bryan (which is smart) about what guys he wants to invite to things like their wedding (which I'm sure he would have been able to weigh in in this case and clearly doesn't have issues with Adam or Jack, but the perception is different when they aren't even public).

3. I highly doubt the squad doesn't know exactly why Rachel isn't there/didn't make her plane. Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:39 pm

I hope Rachel breaks up with this squad. She seems too level-headed, professional and old frankly to be hanging around them. JMO. I didn't see Nick's season so I dunno this side of Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21