SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:10 am

I like Taylor and Derek together. Taylor seemed to come with a good attitude, and if I had to hand out a prize for "Looked the Best Right off the Mark" she would get it. Derek is surprisingly good looking as well -- how did he get overlooked before? They had some great convos. Taylor is getting her redemption edit.

I always enjoy seeing the pairings that you would never think of in a million years. Quiet Matt with OTT Jasmine? Who would think it? He was a great sport about dressing up in drag. Iggy and Lacey -- IDK if they were a match, but it was nice that they each found someone agreeable to hang out with. I thought that Robby and Raven were surprisingly good together. But I chuckled when she said that she just couldn't date a man who is prettier than she is. Totally get that.

Dean's only problem so far is that he was a little effusive with Kristina. But so far so good.

Chris H.: Corinne, I have to ask. Do you have a boyfriend?
Corinne: NO! Heck no. No, no, no, no, no. Nope!
Chris H.: Good enough! Right this way, please.

Don't some guys seem like red shirts (the designated victim on some action/adventure show) right from the start? i.e. Alex, Diggy, Iggy, etc.

My heart aches for Dani M. She's so beautiful and seems like such a nice person. But the guys seem to pass right over her like she's not even there. I thought she had a good insight when she wondered if she should pursue Wells romatically (outside of the show, obviously.)
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:12 am

My absolute favorite people from tonights BIP were Matt and Raven. They both gave me lots of laughs with their humor and commentary. I liked that they both can laugh at themselves too. Raven was comedy gold with her comments. laugh out loud laugh out loud  Matt looked great in drag and had such a great attitude...that tall glittery drink of water. laugh out loud Nice to finally see his personality shine. Smiley

Robby's hair  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f62c  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f633

On the other side of the coin....good-bye Corinne, DeMario and my least favorite Iggy. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f61b  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f61c  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f61d

I thought overall the episode was rather boring but it did have it's humorous moments. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f634  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f605  
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:28 am

Yeah, it was rather a low-key episode, Seabear. They seem to be setting up the narrative for continued events.

I like how they are handling the Corinne/Demario mess so far. It's almost like they are telling the story of the first few days from a typical cast member's point of view. Yeah, I'm sure that there was some discussion of C & D's antics, but there were also a lot of other things going on. They captured the bewilderment of the cast at the shutdown really well.

I think what confused me was that Corinne essentially told Chris H. that she was coming on to the show with a chill attitude about pairing up. Then half an hour later she was all over Demario. Maybe Corinne needs to take lessons in having a chill attitude from Dani?

Last edited by Amethyst on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:33 am

albean99 wrote: My eyes glaze over when Robby talks and his hair is distracting. He's just so shallow with the hair and clothes. I can see why he & Amanda hit it off.
Haha, right! Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 4256136633
albean99 wrote: I like Taylor and Derek the most so far.
Me too, the rest was pretty boring.
albean99 wrote:I'm just so happy that Corinne is short lived on the show. She's beyond annoying.
Yes, good it was not much of her and Demario.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:39 am

Seabear wrote: Matt looked great in drag and had such a great attitude...that tall glittery drink of water. laugh out loud Nice to finally see his personality shine. Smiley
Yes, that was GREAT, the best!!! laugh out loud
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:45 am

Sprite wrote:Do we have a list of who ended up with who? I went to check, but RS doesn't have BIP 4 spoilers up in his spoiler section and I don't want to go scrolling through everything.

I found the spoilers by googling. They are on RS's website but interspersed in a post that starts out about Rachel's season (dated 7/11/17). I also found them on several other websites as well. Basically, no engagements out of it. Taylor and Derek did choose to continue dating. Raven might still be dating Adam (he entered the show after the shutdown and they hooked up right away). The other couple is Canadian Daniel and Lacey. She comes back after the shutdown and he enters then and RS says they hooked up before the show ever started so IMO they were probably a safety net if there was no one else. Those 3 couples chose to do the overnight dates. Amanda and Robby chose not to go on the overnight dates but have been seeing each other after the show ended. As for Jasmine, she was making out with quite a few guys... Last one was "Tickle Monster".

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:03 am

Going on this show after establishing some sort of relationship with someone else who is also on the show seems selfish, IMO. It messes up the ratios so people who come on actually single and looking are more likely to be eliminated.
What's the point? I get that it might have been strategic to form alliances pre-show on Bachelor Pad because there were actual competitions and money involved. But on a show where the prize is "finding love", why? Smh

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:28 am

They way I take this season, and I did not watch last night, is almost like a non-stop commercial for them all. It's a way to keep their name and the franchise's name out there for branding etc until the next shoe drops, which would be TB announcements.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:31 am

I'm half way through the first ep and I just have to pause to say...I really don't like DeMaurio. And if I was there I would have shoved that whistle up his you know what. There is no way I could have handled even one more episode of that damn whistle.

My only other thought - I still can't take Robby seriously with that hair. I just can't.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:35 am

Mia_Leoni wrote:Going on this show after establishing some sort of relationship with someone else who is also on the show seems selfish, IMO. It messes up the ratios so people who come on actually single and looking are more likely to be eliminated.
What's the point? I get that it might have been strategic to form alliances pre-show on Bachelor Pad because there were actual competitions and money involved. But on a show where the prize is "finding love", why? Smh

There is money involved with this show as well. IIRC, the cast members are paid according to the length of their stay. And the longer you stay (especially if you cultivate a romance,) the better the chances of increasing your social media following.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:44 am

allykat wrote:I'm half way through the first ep and I just have to pause to say...I really don't like DeMaurio. And if I was there I would have shoved that whistle up his you know what. There is no way I could have handled even one more episode of that damn whistle.

My only other thought - I still can't take Robby seriously with that hair. I just can't.

Yeah, IMO Demario didn't do himself any favors by coming back. He did correctly surmise that it would be wise to get Raven on your side, but he's not smart enough to keep that thought to himself. He's too calculating, and he lacks a filter. I'm at a real loss as to why Corinne went for him. Maybe two "villians" getting air time with each other? And the whistle, my word. I don't know how the other cast members tolerated it.

Robby at least guaranteed one thing with the hair -- people are talking about it. I think if I were talking to him I would probably be staring at the swoop the whole time. He did pack a cute bunch of swim trunks. I don't think I want to see him in a Speedo. And how funny that he talked to Raven about being an "influencer." It's like a wink from the show to the fans to have kept that comment in.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:21 am

I don't find this cast very compelling. Probably because I don't love most of Nick's girls and I don't know any of Rachel's guys. Honestly, I see some of them talking to camera and didn't even know they were there.

Derek is maybe the biggest surprise for me. He's super sweet with Taylor and I love that he basically does/parrots everything she says she wants. It's very attractive.

I didn't realize how much Raven is the queen bee of the squad. DeMaurio is right, she is obvi the leader of the group. Interesting.

I don't understand why everyone loves Dean. He's not that attractive to me. I didn't see him at all on Rachel's season...is his personality all that? I don't get it.

Alexis is super annoying and not at all compelling or sympathetic. She's just one dimensional - all obnoxious boldness, no soft moments or vulnerability. I want her off my tv.

Jasmine is pretty compelling tv on Paradise. She brazen and direct, but also vulnerable. She's pretty interesting to watch and I liked that she basically just told that guy she couldn't talk to him when he was wasted.

These producers need to put a stop to costumes. It's just too much and it's totally ridiculous.

I miss Daniel. We need him back.

allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Epi 1 - 2 - Aug 14-15 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Aria
makeover
Luvstruck
bleuberry
chrissy1295