SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorBacheloretteFans - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by hdman Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:40 am

He would be an alright bachelor.

hdman

Back to top Go down

BachelorBacheloretteFans - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:25 am

The LIKE IF YOU LOVE ERIC! is IMO no more than a SM popularity test.

I am also thinking that his motto: I've never been in love.... is the perfect intro to use Eric as next bachelor... who would be the matchmaker and HEA TV marriage later to use.

His next date will show another big element: when they will climb to the chapel, they will ring the bell and make a wish. It is part of the custom.

So again, this is the perfect intro for next bach gig

So unless some pressure by SM like we had with JuanPablo, I do believe Eric has great chances to be next bach.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:30 am

BachelorBacheloretteFans - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 17631648_120076058616509_3270592388740939776_n
source: @kristinaschulman Instagram Story

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:48 am

https://www.bustle.com/p/the-major-clue-that-eric-wins-the-bachelorette-came-in-his-adorable-love-confession-72111

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:00 pm

For the sake of fairness, I must point out that Eric is already shilling too: https://www.instagram.com/p/BXBNWsPjS57/?taken-by=ericbigger&hl=en

That in addition to selling shirts and caps and whatnot.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:15 pm

Well, good for them. Not buying either of the products they are shilling, but enjoy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:43 pm

I love the way the camera paused on the FS suite number after they shut the door. Eric

One out of 11. F1. The product of reciprocals is always One. #reciprocity

Just dreaming over here. hearthumbsup

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:54 pm

and they also paused when they climbed and we could see a XI

Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:06 pm

HEA wrote:and they also paused when they climbed and we could see a XI

Smiley

I have to go back and look, but someone said that Eric tweeted or put something on instagram about they rang the bell 3 times at 11:11.  Praying

ETA: On July 26, Eric tweeted "11:11 make a wish".   Don't know if this is related to the bell?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:59 pm

11:11 is a sign that an angel is near, or there are various other meanings, but when you see that on a clock, you are to make a wish.

If I happen to notice it, I always make a wish until and focus on it until it changes to :12.

That's probably from all the positive stuff for a lack of a better word, that Eric is involved in. Smiley

He probably saw 11:11 on a clock or watch and tweeted that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:11:11 is a sign that an angel is near, or there are various other meanings, but when you see that on a clock, you are to make a wish.

If I happen to notice it, I always make a wish until and focus on it until it changes to :12.

That's probably from all the positive stuff for a lack of a better word, that Eric is involved in. Smiley

He probably saw 11:11 on a clock or watch and tweeted that.

Yep, that's right! hehehe It was 11:11 when he tweeted that. But someone was saying on instagram that they thought Eric rang the bell with Rachel at 11:11. To make a wish. Can't find where he said that.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:31 pm

I don't recall that, if I did, I would probably have mentioned it or at least remembered it. I could have missed it. 11:11 is a big thing for me not only on a clock but anywhere, license plates, random numbers at work or if you happen to look at the time and see 11:11 and it happens often. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+31
makeover
Chgohighlife
mysthelma
jalkire
sdmom