SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:16 am

bleuberry wrote:Eric's reactions are the best. 100% unfiltered and real. He seems legitimately shook laugh out loud

I loved this interview. Hannah did a great job, and I loved her questions!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:34 am

I still have hope he will be in race for TB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:18 pm

I don't get why Eric wouldn't be a major contender for the Bachelor. He got a great edit towards the end, and is a fun happy go lucky guy. He seemed very open to love and the experience of the show. Peter on the other hand, seems like a jerk, who thinks he's too good. JMO. But Peter as the Bachelor will just seem so fake. Love Eric!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I still have hope he will be in race for TB.
While I didn't watch most of the season, from what I caught of him on video, I wouldn't be opposed to Eric, either.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:25 pm

I didn't watch the season, but from what I've seen, Eric's a cutie Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 8 1f60d Did he get a good edit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:27 pm

^^ In the beginning they showed him having a temper because he got mad at somone for talking about him, but I forget who, Iggy maybe? But after that he had really good edit. His storyline was that he has never been in love before. Which I think can be a good thing.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:51 pm

Eric interview with Tom Joyner show 8/9/17
https://blackamericaweb.com/2017/08/09/eric-bigger-from-the-bachelorette-i-felt-that-what-me-and-rachel-had-was-strong/
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:03 pm

Oh, Eric. You dumb dumb. You're sweet, but so dumb. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:50 pm

Ok Eric makes no sense. He basically says, that Bryan was the actual F3, Eric F2 and Peter F1. He doesn't get, that Rachel dumped Eric at F3, and took Bryan and Peter forward. I think his popularity has gotten to his head, and his ego overrides any logic. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:00 pm

Sorry, don't feel like listening the whole thing now . So I will appreciate it if someone can recap. TYIA.

Eric sells it's a miracle season merchandise from way back, so,I would not be surprised IF he went on the show to brand himself.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:04 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Ok Eric makes no sense. He basically says, that Bryan was the actual F3, Eric F2 and Peter F1. He doesn't get, that Rachel dumped Eric at F3, and took Bryan and Peter forward. I think his popularity has gotten to his head, and his ego overrides any logic. Jmo

Things Eric has said:
- he always thought during filming that Bryan would win
- Bryan and Peter didn't get along because they were each other's main competition
- after watching the finale, he thinks Bryan was the consolation prize
- if Rachel had kept him and let Peter go, he would have been able to win

WTF are you talking about, Eric? I think he's just talking to talk at this point. He knows that this these crazy statements will get people talking about him and that seems to be his goal. *sigh* IMO. .

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:14 pm

Aria wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Ok Eric makes no sense. He basically says, that Bryan was the actual F3, Eric F2 and Peter F1. He doesn't get, that Rachel dumped Eric at F3, and took Bryan and Peter forward. I think his popularity has gotten to his head, and his ego overrides any logic. Jmo

Things Eric has said:
- he always thought during filming that Bryan would win
- Bryan and Peter didn't get along because they were each other's main competition
- after watching the finale, he thinks Bryan was the consolation prize
- if Rachel had kept him and let Peter go, he would have been able to win

WTF are you talking about, Eric? I think he's just talking to talk at this point. He knows that this these crazy statements will get people talking about him and that seems to be his goal. *sigh* IMO. .
Eric seems to be confused from all of those interviews. I saw him in a different light after all of these interviews after Rachel and Bryan was so kind to him.
Not a good look. He probably apologized since he may be in the running for bachelor. Hopefully he will learn from this experience.
Interview about apology to Bryan for calling him consolation prize
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-eric-bigger-apologizes-calling-bryan-abasolo-consolation-prize/

Last edited by fabgirl on Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+31
makeover
Chgohighlife
mysthelma
jalkire
sdmom