Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM on Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:53 pm

So happy Sasha's b*tch azz won't be on this season. He can seethe.



Val liked     
avatar
ReneeM

Posts : 4280
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by coolangel on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:27 pm

Sasha really needs to zip it IMO. I have supported him for years but I was disappointed last season coz he finally got a ringer but played safe and really didn't do anything with Simone's potential. Compare that to Emma who took Rashad's potential and ran with it. Take this opportunity to grow Sasha and then come back instead of burning bridges IMO.

Really excited for Alan.. The Tango with Heather was his choreo completely and it was one of the best performances last season IMO. He has earned this opportunity IMO. Can't wait to see what he does this season. I hope he gets a decent partner.

All JMO.
avatar
coolangel

Posts : 2473
Join date : 2016-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:58 pm

Wow surprised about Sasha. hmmm agree his choreography for Simone was kind of underwhelming.


SeanCat Boothstowe Shefani
avatar
Linds911
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 9379
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 27
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:43 pm

Ok, I take back feeling bad for Sasha. How petty. Many other pros have 'lost' the pro spot, and haven't liked petty sm comments about other pros. Way to make the work atmosphere weird.

I read an interview with Lindsay about how she felt when she was 'demoted' to troupe after being a pro for one season. She said it hurt, she doubted herself etc. But she pulled herself together, learned a lot, used her time in the troupe well, when working with the exact same people the 'real' pros do, and grew. Now she says it was good she was demoted, because she simply wasn't ready as a pro, a teacher, and a dancer before. She needed to grow and learn. And now Imo she's one of the best pros with every partner she has on the show.
avatar
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3317
Join date : 2016-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan on Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:22 pm

I want Tony back!!!

mizzoufan

Posts : 3805
Join date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by havadrpepper on Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:35 pm

IMO, the only reason Sasha was taken out of the pro lineup was because Mark came back. With both of them, they have to be careful as to the height of their partner. Makes me think there's not too many "short" female celebs this time around. Historically, Mark has always had the shorter women and so has Sasha.

Also, IMO, I don't think Mark will stick around after this one season. He's got a lot of other things going on and I'm sure there will be more opportunities opening up for him. I just hope TPTB don't treat him like they did Derek on his last season. If they do, I'm of the opinion that Mark will be long gone from the show just like Derek.

To be honest, neither of them need this show anymore.

As for my watching this season, I'm not planning on it. Even Mark coming back isn't enough for me to watch. I had enough of the shenanigans by TPTB last season to last me a lifetime. IMO, they were pushing for a Normani win at the expense of all others and that there was no way they wanted a gymnast to win thus the low scores for Simone/Sasha. His choreography was much better than Val's yet Val/Normani always got higher scores.
avatar
havadrpepper

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:10 pm

@havadrpepper wrote:snipped..  I just hope TPTB don't treat him like they did Derek on his last season.  snipped

How did they treat Derek?


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
RIP Sophie Little Girl  



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 49370
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis on Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:22 pm

So one Nick and Vanessa are out and a better (IMO) Nick and Vanessa are in. The Lachey's join DWTS

http://people.com/tv/dancing-with-the-stars-nick-vanessa-lachey-season-25-cast/


 
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
avatar
lipsis
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 19055
Join date : 2012-12-02
Location : Orange County, California

Back to top Go down

Re: DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze on Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:44 pm

I'm liking the rumoured celeb line up do far. I like Vanessa Lachey, she seems chill, funny and cool. And won't be a showmance partner. Nick is cool too, IMO.
avatar
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3317
Join date : 2016-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 on Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:02 am

Watch I bet they will pair them with the married pro couple aka Maks and Peta.


SeanCat Boothstowe Shefani
avatar
Linds911
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 9379
Join date : 2013-05-31
Age : 27
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:08 am

@havadrpepper wrote:IMO, the only reason Sasha was taken out of the pro lineup was because Mark came back.  With both of them, they have to be careful as to the height of their partner.  Makes me think there's not too many "short" female celebs this time around. Historically, Mark has always had the shorter women and so has Sasha.

Also, IMO, I don't think Mark will stick around after this one season.  He's got a lot of other things going on and I'm sure there will be more opportunities opening up for him.  I just hope TPTB don't treat him like they did Derek on his last season.  If they do, I'm of the opinion that Mark will be long gone from the show just like Derek.

To be honest, neither of them need this show anymore.

As for my watching this season, I'm not planning on it.  Even Mark coming back isn't enough for me to watch. I had enough of the shenanigans by TPTB last season to last me a lifetime.  IMO, they were pushing for a Normani win at the expense of all others and that there was no way they wanted a gymnast to win thus the low scores for Simone/Sasha.  His choreography was much better than Val's yet Val/Normani always got higher scores.
I respectfully disagree. Simone was not showcased well. She was not even in the same stratosphere as Normani, IMO. I'm not saying that was all Sasha's fault because as a very young athlete, Simone had no spice, no sex appeal, very short limbs for dramatic effect and little of the IT factor plus, when the ultimate comparison to Laurie came, almost anyone was bound to fall short. However, Simone's routines did not play to her considerable strengths, IMO and that fell squarely on Sasha. He does not have the creative talent many of the others have and that was a factor long before Simone, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Posts : 846
Join date : 2017-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by havadrpepper on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:22 am

@Chgohighlife wrote:I respectfully disagree. Simone was not showcased well. She was not even in the same stratosphere as Normani, IMO. I'm not saying that was all Sasha's fault because as a very young athlete, Simone had no spice, no sex appeal, very short limbs for dramatic effect and little of the IT factor plus, when the ultimate comparison to Laurie came, almost anyone was bound to fall short. However, Simone's routines did not play to her considerable strengths, IMO and that fell squarely on Sasha. He does not have the creative talent many of the others have and that was a factor long before Simone, IMO.

I respect your opinion although I feel Val is the one that has no creative bones in his body. As far as Normani goes, she did the same routine every week. High kick - check! 2 High kicks - check! Normani could have blown that competition wide open had she had a creative choreographer as well. Had she had Derek or Mark, there would have been no need for TPTB to highlight Normani with her "feel good" video packages each week. The "poor me I'm traveling all the time and this is hard and I have no dance experience" got old and frankly turned me off of her and Val as well. TPTB wanted people to feel for her so they would vote for her. What kind of video packages did they do for Simone? Negative tone to all of them. Heck, they did the same thing with Nick, everything was negative for him. Another case in point... Bonner got positive video packages. And, we all know that Bonner stayed longer than Nick. Neither of them were winner category but Bonner was not better than Nick on the dance floor!

As for Derek and his last season, it was this same thing. Marilu has been vocal about what was shown in their rehearsal video packages. Her packages were always on the negative side as if that was all that happened in rehearsals... her and Derek having differences of opinion and not having any fun at all. According to her, that was about 5% of their total time together. They had great rehearsals and lots of fun times.

It may be a "live" show but TPTB still do a whole lot of manipulation to get the results they want. They can give them horrible songs for the dance type they are doing and they can edit the video packages any way they want. I hated what I saw in Derek's last season and hadn't planned on watching any more. The only reason I watched last season was because of Nick. Once he was out, I didn't watch anymore because of the "Normani/Val" love manipulation. Thankfully, the viewers caught on and didn't do what the producers wanted and gave the championship to Rashad!

There is a reason that most of the favorite dances of all time include Derek, Mark and Cheryl. They bring awesome choreography to their dances and bring out the best in their partners.

I'm not watching anymore since IMO, it has so much manipulation by TPTB.
avatar
havadrpepper

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 25 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum