SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:50 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mjoy Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:52 am

catalyst wrote:
Bobette wrote:
mjoy wrote:So based on the extended preview at the start of the show, my guess is Tara and Laura as the final 2 based on them being featured so heavily.  The final VO saying 'I am in love with you' is Tara IMO.  My guess is Laura for F1 after today's episode.

I would like to know, in the extended preview, who is dancing very closely with Matty in the dress and the voice over is the girl saying 'what makes you happy?' and Matty says 'you make me happy'.  Any thoughts?

Many will think I'm mad but I'm sticking with Laura F1 and Elise a very, very well hidden F2.  I think she'll emerge later in the season and be the "slow burn" that has been referenced in interviews.

Tara and Laura had almost identical meet and greets in terms of editing so either could be F1 based on that but I think Tara is comedy relief/narrator/Australia's new sweetheart.  It's still Laura F1 for me.

I agree, Laura as F1, Elise as the underdog/slow burn F2, Elora as F3 considering how many screencaps of her are in the promo and Tara as F4. I think Lisa will be the one to leave early.

I just think they are hiding Elise too much - in pre-season SM, in the extended preview and in the first episode. She'll have to do a Matty and really shine in a group date or something and ramp it up from there. But it's slim for me given at least matty was shown in the first episode and extended preview for Georgia's season.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:59 am

catalyst wrote:
Bobette wrote:Many will think I'm mad but I'm sticking with Laura F1 and Elise a very, very well hidden F2.  I think she'll emerge later in the season and be the "slow burn" that has been referenced in interviews.

Tara and Laura had almost identical meet and greets in terms of editing so either could be F1 based on that but I think Tara is comedy relief/narrator/Australia's new sweetheart.  It's still Laura F1 for me.

I agree, Laura as F1, Elise as the underdog/slow burn F2, Elora as F3 considering how many screencaps of her are in the promo and Tara as F4. I think Lisa will be the one to leave early.
Nope don't think you're mad at all @Bobette. Or rather, if you are then I am too bestbud! Add me to this list of Laura as F1! Only one I saw pre-season for F1 was Laura and so far first ep and season preview things are aligning. Will definitely sleuth all the way but I feel like I am back to pre-season early sleuthing stats pointing to Laura.

Again, still sleuthing but it won't surprise me at all if Laura (Georgia 2.0 as the show presented her) is F1

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:06 am

Add me to the list too @ Bobette. Still sticking to Laura F1 even after this first episode.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
catalyst wrote:
Bobette wrote:Many will think I'm mad but I'm sticking with Laura F1 and Elise a very, very well hidden F2.  I think she'll emerge later in the season and be the "slow burn" that has been referenced in interviews.

Nope don't think you're mad at all @Bobette. Or rather, if you are then I am too  bestbud!  Add me to this list of Laura as F1! Only one I saw pre-season for F1 was Laura and so far first ep and season preview things are aligning. Will definitely sleuth all the way but I feel like I am back to pre-season early sleuthing stats pointing to Laura.

Again, still sleuthing but it won't surprise me at all if Laura (Georgia 2.0 as the show presented her) is F1

FANTASTIC! Glad I'm not alone. I am already anticipating a broken heart watching Elise get dumped but really looking forward to seeing all this unfold. I like Laura more than I expected and Tara is absolute gold. We just need to get rid of those annoying MOT alley cats and then the good stuff can really begin. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:10 am

I kinda wish they left the Georgia 2.0 narrative out for Laura so the media does not run with that narrative; geez imagine during their press conference post show they will get asked about that...oh well as long as their love is strong I guess.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:13 am

mjoy wrote:
catalyst wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Many will think I'm mad but I'm sticking with Laura F1 and Elise a very, very well hidden F2.  I think she'll emerge later in the season and be the "slow burn" that has been referenced in interviews.

I just think they are hiding Elise too much - in pre-season SM, in the extended preview and in the first episode.  She'll have to do a Matty and really shine in a group date or something and ramp it up from there.  But it's slim for me given at least matty was shown in the first episode and extended preview for Georgia's season.

Don't forget though that Matty has mentioned in practically every interview that he didn't judge the quiet girls on night 1 because they could be nervous etc etc so I was specifically looking out for "the quiet one" and Elise is it IMO.

I think she will do exactly what you suggest and capture his attention on a GD or at a CP in some way. In fact I think a lot of this season will "mirror" Matty's experience with GL but obviously with a much better outcome (for him).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:20 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
catalyst wrote:

Nope don't think you're mad at all @Bobette. Or rather, if you are then I am too  bestbud!  Add me to this list of Laura as F1! Only one I saw pre-season for F1 was Laura and so far first ep and season preview things are aligning. Will definitely sleuth all the way but I feel like I am back to pre-season early sleuthing stats pointing to Laura.

I don't think @bobette was refering to being "mad"  about whether Laura is F1.  That further solidified after today's episode as most of us can agree.  The 'mad' bit is thinking Elise is F2 based on everything so far.  I'm happy either way of course just purely basing it on the story so far.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:24 am

Yes you got my meaning right, @mjoy yes Hardly any Elise shown but too deliberately hidden IMO and with all the talk of a quiet achiever/slowburn, she's still my F2.  

Also what she lacked in pictures she made up for in words - I'm pretty sure that's her voice saying 3-4 of the lines in the season promo including IMO "I am falling in love with you".

TWT
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:27 am

@Bobette.....can you do a listen to the past season promos and check out how many girls say the word "love"....I only recollect it bein one person but need someone else to confirm...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:11 am

tyvm to everyone who posted live! I enjoyed reading all the threads to catch up on the first epi.

Welcome1 and welcomeback to all posters! So very nice to see so many enjoying the sleuthing of Matty's season. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:47 am

Loved the play by play of Episode 1. Thank you. Can't wait to watch it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose