SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 Empty Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:57 am

Previous threads here

@bleuberry
snipped

I agree. Did he like the random baby because he wants mixed babies now (read that theory too)? I don't think his likes are that deep. If IG time stamps are correct he liked the photo after someone tagged him in the comments.  If he really wanted to troll this is a weak attempt.
@richmondrose Today at 9:05 am
Thanks, for the clarification, blueberry. It's really helpful and keeps thing in perspective for  to those who don't have IG and aren't tech savvy.  thumbsup

Aria wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't mind the so called trolling at all. Better than practically shouting from the rooftops who you picked weeks in advance while you're supposed to be keeping it secret. I know it's hard when your pick isn't fan favourite, but suck it up until ATFR, it's part of the job. JMOAA.

I agree with that, but all leads have basically given up on that. Nick was wearing his zero gravity bracelet in multiple snaps while the show was airing, kept snapping Italian food snaps, and had that orange couch gate. And that seems to be the norm - either to tell everyone thru your blogs and interviews or spill through social media. The last lead that did a good job in making an attempt to hide anything was probably Chris. At the end of the day, we only can tell because we're following her social media and interviews and blogs very closely and are trying to figure it out. For the average unspoiled viewer who doesn't follow that, they don't know. People who were interviewing her at the ESPYs were 100% convinced it was Peter., so she seems capable of tricking someone and I still see most unspoiled saying Peter. In fact, most spoiled people didn't even know for sure until a week ago with SHV-gate, so it does seem like she did a better job than most leads as I don't remember there being this much back and forth since Brad's season. IMO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:10 pm

@rinacabigas I admire your determination! I wish I could do the same but I get too emotionally invested and wind up feeling like I have been broken up with. So I am trying to be realistic for my sanity sake.

But I cheer you on! And in that spirit for all who still think there is a chance for Peter, didn't he IG story of a TV still of his Hautelook commercial and at the bottom of the screen you could see he was watching a sports show? It is probably nothing since lots of guys watch those shows but I thought I'd point it out bc I *think* it was that July 4th weekend.

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:17 pm

Personally I think it's very detrimental to ones health to not accept the fact that the outcome won't be what they expect when there are all sorts of proof out there that confirm it. If there wasn't proof, I'd say sleuth on. IMO it's best to accept that Rachel chose the one that makes her feel like a princess, who loves her, and at the end of the day I will always be happy for a love story, whether I care for them or not. That's what this show is suppose to be about. Too often we see the opposite with editors, and storyboards.

We have a lead who is over the moon with happiness. Whether it works out or not, is not the point. It's her behaviour and her happiness, right now, that counts IMHO.

@Ilovepeter I applaud you in recognizing facts vs personal opinions for your own sake. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:39 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:@rinacabigas I admire your determination! I wish I could do the same but I get too emotionally invested and wind up feeling like I have been broken up with. So I am trying to be realistic for my sanity sake.

But I cheer you on! And in that spirit for all who still think there is a chance for Peter, didn't he IG story of a TV still of his Hautelook commercial and at the bottom of the screen you could see he was watching a sports show? It is probably nothing since lots of guys watch those shows but I thought I'd point it out bc I *think* it was that July 4th weekend.

Thanks @Ilovepeter.  One of my mantra is, IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL IT'S OVER.  I'm invested too this season because I can relate to Peter's personality.  I'm reserved to people that I'm not fully acquainted yet for a long time.  But once you are my friend...you're my friend forever.   

I admire Peter's honesty & being true to himself.  What you see is what you get from him.  **edited**   Basing on what you see in a reality show that is not really real because it's scripted in some way,  manipulated and edited?  Judging him on SMs likes?  You're free to say anything, but I just can't believe people get overboard in saying bad things abiut him. And his fault to me is going to the show.  **edited**.  Give Peter a benefit of the doubt.

At any rate, I really believe Peter is Rachel's F1,  contrary to glaring proofs that you gathered from sleuthings, spoilers from the media and people involved in the show.  I picked Peter since his limo exit interaction to Rachel and the way she acted while talking to Peter.  They have the shooting star followed by too many firsts; 1st RC rose, 1st 1 on 1, 1st Palm Spring for Rachelle, 1st to meet Copper, 1st helicopter ride for Peter, 1st HTD visit (actual date), 1st MTP, 1st Winery visit for Rachel,  1st cork and what else did I miss?  Hahaha!

In addition to the above is the infamous steamy hot tub scene (lenght is debatable) and Peter is the only frontrunner that Rachel invited in the hotel room.  There was also the almost hidden bear/big hug that Rachel gave Peter on on the couch during the Ellen Show group date.   Everytime, they hug and kissed....it touch my heart because Peter is just so tender to Rachel's giddiness.  It seems like she cannot get enough kisses from Peter.  Peter will be out of breath if.....LOL. Peter's focus on Rachel when they're together is impeccable.  Chivalry is not dead when it comes to Peter.  He's a gentleman through and through....in which today's age is a rarity.

Also, the other day it dawned on me that if Peter will be the one Rachel chooses in the end....Rachel will come full circle....started with a Wisconsin guy (Nick) and ended with Peter, a Wisconsin native.

So, in view of the above I'll remain on #Pachelship

August 7th can't come fast enough.  I'm losing some sleep and my anxiety is kicking in. This is your fault ABC in creating a show that gives me these emotions.  You better not give me more emotional distress in the Finale!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:07 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : All members have the right to their opinions)

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:23 pm

I'm going to take the sleuthing proof that we have, and most recently Astrid's slip up interview where she claimed they were having an engagement party in Dallas and then one in Miami. Sleuthing with proof, IMO is more believable than what one's feelings are. Sleuthers have been around for years, they are well aware of edit tricks and I don't believe their conclusion has much to do with edit although it forms a part of the clues. Just like the edit that shows me Peter is not into Rachel. There could be shooting stars and hot tubs galore, (Jillian/Jason)when the guy doesn't make an attempt to initiate any type of contact, most often times it's Rachel, that isn't giving me a love story but rather one who doesn't want to engage in the physical attraction.

The typical viewer is not accustomed to the trickery that edit brings to their screen. They are not noticing the distance between them in many s/caps when they are sitting together. They are not noticing the camera is appearing to make a deliberate attempt to show some sort of affection when IMO it falls flat. Peter places his hand on Rachel's knee, and doesn't move it. Normally you would rub someone's knee, or caress their arm, or their knee. Standing on the balcony, he sticks his mouth out for her to kiss him, since he isn't initiating the kiss, while his arms are no where near her.

These are just a fraction of body language moments that I noticed. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but if every contestant has negative opinions about them, so can Peter. It's a season of first IMO for many reason's that have nothing to do with Peter. First season WOC for the 'ette, first season MOC for F2-3 spot, first season the lead and F1 had matching watches, first season Rachel went to a winery, first season MTP were in the leads hometown, first helicopter ride with Eric, another first, Eric told her he loved her

That night Eric actually experienced another first, he told me he loved me!
I took Eric on the helicopter ride because I knew it would be another first I would get to experience with him
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-fantasy-suites-final-3/

This is another indication this relationship is going nowhere IMHO.

I knew we needed to have a very serious conversation that night. Even after I expressed I wasn’t on this journey for anything less than a lifelong commitment he didn’t show any willingness to try and get there too. He just told me he was falling in love with me a week ago but suddenly everything felt like it was falling apart around us. We were stuck and I was completely speechless.  

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:51 pm

I'm not discounting sleuthing.  And IMO this is a crazy fantasy type show where dates are over the top, decisions must be made in less than usual time regarding who stays/goes, along with "success" rates among relationships not being great.  With that said, why not fangirl/boy to one's content.  As we've said before, it's a show for entertainment and enjoyment.  If some hold on too long to a cast member, we can all skip over those posts.  Reality is a very relative word IMO regarding this show.  I'm all for everyone choosing who they like and supporting them.
Strange things sometimes occur...Brooks didn't come back laugh out loud.  Jason dumped his F1 for Molly.  Real life can be harsh.  This is a little haven of escape. I have a masters degree in counseling. I have worked most of my career in the field one way or another. IMO, I don't see this bit of fantasy being detrimental to one's health. I don't follow any of these folks on SM and I understand it is the wild west out there. I applaud all that GA and the mods do to keep this a healthy and fun place to post about our mutual "obsessions".

Last edited by pavalygurl on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:54 pm

Let the shilling began!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXBS9BmAorY/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:58 pm

@GuardianAngel Just to correct you that in the early seasons, the lead always brought the final 2 to his/her hometown so you can't really count that as a first.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:00 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I'm not discounting sleuthing.  And IMO this is a crazy fantasy type show where dates are over the top, decisions must be made in less than usual time regarding who stays/goes, along with "success" rates among relationships not being great.  With that said, why not fangirl/boy to one's content.  As we've said before, it's a show for entertainment and enjoyment.  If some hold on too long to a cast member, we can all skip over those posts.  Reality is a very relative word IMO regarding this show.  I'm all for everyone choosing who they like and supporting them.
Strange things sometimes occur...Brooks didn't come back laugh out loud.  Jason dumped his F1 for Molly.  Real life can be harsh.  This is a little haven of escape.

Absolutely I totally agree. Fan any contestant that one likes. Believing there is a foiler, vs fangirling can be two different things IMHO and not particularly healthy when sleuthing proves otherwise. JMHO.

ETA: the MTPs usually takes place in the FRC location and not the leads HT?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:07 pm

Congratulations Peter on being the first fabfitfun shiller from this season. yes Why wait till the season is over when there is money to be made?  Hugesmile  #RightReasons

peterkrauswi Grabbed a @fabfitfun summer box for my home girl @megzsmith27 when I found out she broke her leg last week in the Chicago Half Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 1f623  #fabfitfunpartner has its perks Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 1f609  check out fabfitfun.com and use "PETER" for $10 off! Sorry Meg, I swiped the Juice Beauty Eye Concentrate. Gotta cover up these aging eyes laugh out loud Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 1f60e

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:36 pm

coolangel wrote:Congratulations Peter on being the first fabfitfun shiller from this season. yes Why wait till the season is over when there is money to be made?  Hugesmile  #RightReasons

peterkrauswi Grabbed a @fabfitfun summer box for my home girl @megzsmith27 when I found out she broke her leg last week in the Chicago Half Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 1f623  #fabfitfunpartner has its perks Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 1f609  check out fabfitfun.com and use "PETER" for $10 off! Sorry Meg, I swiped the Juice Beauty Eye Concentrate. Gotta cover up these aging eyes laugh out loud Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 1f60e

All JMO

Lots of contestants do this and I see nothing wrong with it for him or anybody else. Peter has lots of fans so it may be pretty good advertising. Strike when the iron is hot I say. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:47 pm

coolangel wrote:Congratulations Peter on being the first fabfitfun shiller from this season. yes Why wait till the season is over when there is money to be made?  Hugesmile  #RightReasons

All JMO

His bio states that he's a businessman, right?   The other contestants went back to their jobs.  In my opinion,  there's nothing bad about it.  Even if he doesn't endorse these products people still labels him an opportunist anyway.  So, he might as well do it.  Good for him in earning a living in a decent way. 

Last edited by rinacabigas on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd