SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:11 pm

It's a tale of opposites - her day with Peter starts high ends low and Bryan starts low ends high. IMO

That clips tells me that things didn't exactly turn around with Peter FD and its still bothered her the next day.  On the flip side Bryan date starts of rocky and ends on a high note with Bryan in the Fanasty suite.
We may see some suggestive fireworks (or a dancing montage) laugh out loud

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:14 pm

sfrank wrote:That clips tells me that thinks didn't exactly turn around after Pete FD and it still bothered her and flip side date starts of rocky and ends on a high note with Bryan. We may see some FD fireworks laugh out loud JMO

Isn't there usually a whole day in between filming FSD's though ?
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:15 pm

Not that I remember - the lead usually says "yesterday with so and so..."
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:16 pm

B and R are back to their cute selfs by his LCD based on the preview posted here imo heartbeat

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:17 pm

Bunch of new clips at http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1310/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:22 pm

That Peter clips is a tease...jeez! laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:23 pm

Bryan is the only one from this season who truly gets Rachel imo - figuratively or literally. I bet Rach is thanking her lucky stars he came on the show and into her life.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:24 pm

i chuckled at Peter's "tone" reading the FS card. May be I am the only one.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:35 pm

Oh, man. I am pleasantly surprised to see this clip as it's what Rachel had telegraphed for us but I wondered to what extent we'd truly see it play out.

She wanted to sabotage Bryan from the beginning. She told him that more than once. She then said on their "watch date" that when Bryan told her that he was falling in love with her, "I didn't run." Meaning she was impressed with herself, because it's her default setting to run and sabotage the good relationships in her life, because she just can't believe they're happening to her (her disclosure on their first one-on-one).  

And now... Now that it's near the end, we see, imo, signs of her doing exactly what she says she does when something good with a man, a "too good to be true" man is happening to her. She is comfortable with the one she can "fix." She's not comfortable with the one that has it all together. It causes her to bolt. Her admission.

Her final two are the exact fork in the road of her biggest fears vs her comfort zone. Yowza. It couldn't play out more so if she tried.  

She's very plainly stated how she operates in her interviews and she's disclosed these things to Bryan, and I'm so glad that she armed Bryan with the keys to her handbook early on, like, "Hey, heads up. I'm trying to sabotage you. You scare me. I'm inclined to run. I need you not to let me do that, because there will be a moment(s), and I'mma do that." <---- Shorter Rachel to Bryan--all season.

So, hopefully he reads her disconnect and by the time they have their dinner portion, he gets right down to the heart of the matter, which I think he will, because don't we have a few seconds of Rachel saying, "but I didn't believe it..." Almost like he's almost having to reassure her or settle her anxiety about how perfect she thinks he is. Again. Sabotage. He said he won't let her do that to them, more than once, so I can't wait to see their date(s) even more now.

ETA: Whoa. More clips.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:38 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss IMO Rachel digs deep into her own psyche and breaks through her own past bad habits in relationship choosing and settling and finally chooses the man who will be her equal in all things including the life she has always desired. I personally have NO Doubt that Bryan is the man she chooses and who she is IRL giddy and over the moon happy and in love with. I think Monday you will be happy too!!
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Bryan is the only one from this season who truly gets Rachel imo - figuratively or literally. I bet Rach is thanking her lucky stars he came on the show and into her life.
word
I like how perceptive of Rachel's feelings Bryan is. That means he was focusing on her. With Peter, I think he's focusing more on his feelings rather than what she may be feeling or struggling with.

That hot air balloon clip was cute. I like that she told she needed him to be strong for both of them and he agreed to do it. That describes their relationship to a T and how she has been describing her fiance in her interviews.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:41 pm

Diana wrote:B and R are back to their cute selfs by his LCD based on the preview posted here imo heartbeat

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

And "i need you to be strong' and " I will be strong for both of us"

Through their two dates, the rappel and the ballon ride, Bryan shows how strong he is to support her. She said after the first date, she feels she can do all things with Bryan by her side (paraphrase)
Default f1? I don't think so
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan