SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:35 pm

Amethyst wrote:
Alanna wrote:Men need to take notes. Bryan is what absolutely every woman wants imo. Okay, that's an exaggeration, I'd say 98% of women to be more conservative and realistic laugh out loud

Not even close for me, but he doesn't have to please me, he has to please Rachel.

I would be asking myself how many other women he has used the exact.same.routine on, but Rachel has spent a lot more time with him than I have, so I'll let her make the call. :D

Ditto what Amethyst said. Not my type at all. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:40 pm

Alanna wrote:
Amethyst wrote:
Alanna wrote:Men need to take notes. Bryan is what absolutely every woman wants imo. Okay, that's an exaggeration, I'd say 98% of women to be more conservative and realistic laugh out loud

Not even close for me, but he doesn't have to please me, he has to please Rachel.

I would be asking myself how many other women he has used the exact.same.routine on, but Rachel has spent a lot more time with him than I have, so I'll let her make the call. :D
laugh out loud you're over thinking it! Just enjoy and let B take care of you laugh out loud

Right! giggling The best kind to have. I'm gonna be Oprah. ...you get a Bryan. ...you get a Bryan....and you get a Bryan laugh out loud
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:43 pm

sdmom wrote:--snipped--

Now if someone can room in or find another SC, is that the reminder/replacement ring she's been wearing?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Img_0732

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

@sdmom, I think you are on to something! :yes: It could be the reminder ring - It did look like a simple gold band and the interesting part is that it is already on her left hand ring finger. question Did they get engaged before the actual engagement? laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:06 pm

Question, has it been established in what order we think the LCD happen? Because if we speculate that Rachel eliminates Peter the night of his LCD, could Bryan possibly be the only one left during his LCD because Peter's was first? Just curious.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:11 pm

coolangel wrote:
sdmom wrote:--snipped--

Now if someone can room in or find another SC, is that the reminder/replacement ring she's been wearing?

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Img_0732

@sdmom, I think you are on to something! :yes: It could be the reminder ring - It did look like a simple gold band and the interesting part is that it is already on her left hand ring finger. question Did they get engaged before the actual engagement? laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
The ring can be seen on her interview with Mario at :52-56 sec.https://youtu.be/wmFjXmx89-A
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:19 pm

Diana wrote:B and R are back to their cute selfs by his LCD based on the preview posted here imo heartbeat

OMG Peter gulped when Rachel said "so" to the invitation to spend the night in the fantasy suite.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:30 pm

SFoster wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

Ditto what Amethyst said.  Not my type at all. laugh out loud

In this age of free-wheeling irresponsible social media I feel confident in saying Bryan is a good guy because if he wasn't there would be real people who know him assigning negatives to his character instead of a bunch of just Peter's fans. After all, he's been dating in Miami for 20 years. I've never known another single man his age who could pass that muster. Surprisingly, that's true of many of Rachel's guys. She had a lot of good ones - DeMario notwithstanding.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:34 pm

Can some one post the clip of the ring from the Mario interview at :52-56 seconds?. The link is posted a few above this one. To compare the rings. I am still learning how to post certain things.Trying to compare it with the one of the date of R and B in the hot air balloon. THANKS
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:39 pm

https://youtu.be/wmFjXmx89-A

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Img_0734

From the preview
(I found a better one)

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Img_0735

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/episode-1310/videos/

My guess will be the stylist provided the ring. Since it's from their last date, she asked to wear it as a reminder.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:45 pm

There was another clip of her where someone asked about the ring she was currently wearing, I watched it on Youtube today, might have been a red carpet interview. Do you guys mean the big flower shaped ring she is wearing on her engagement finger until Monday night?

PS Can I get a Bryan too, if I was single & younger I would want a Bryan
score :alltens:

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:56 pm

lleyki wrote:Question, has it been established in what order we think the LCD happen? Because if we speculate that Rachel eliminates Peter the night of his LCD, could Bryan possibly be the only one left during his LCD because Peter's was first? Just curious.
I like this theory too. Certainly possible.
Did I imigine I saw some interview where it was said the finale had things never seen before. I know they always kinda say that in some form. To me it make sense for her to have said farewell before proposal day, all the tears with her in the grey top can't be proposal day due to outfits. Then there is the clip of her dressed up, saying to him "what d you expect me to say", which night would that be, still on FSD night?

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:04 pm

In Rachel and Peter's fantasy suite sneak peek you can see that she stopped crying but the way she gave Peter the card was like ... you know what let's get this over with. Her face and her voice say it all. We know they end up kissing because they showed that in one of the previews but i mean ....that night had to be tough especially if they continued their "engagement is marriage " discussion. Now I understand why she seemed so distant during Bryan's FSD. That night  with Peter was an emotional roller coaster

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan