SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:56 pm

HEA wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:The only thing that is bothering me is WHY Rachel was hell bent on reaching a compromise with Peter if she was going to choose Bryan?

At this point, we were just a couple days from a possible proposal, and one would think her choice was clear to her, and wouldn't need that compromise with Peter. It just doesn't make sense to me.

The spoiler as far as the F1 was initially wrong as well. I still believe Bryan is F1, but I'm not sure why Rachel wouldn't have just let him go at F3, especially knowing Bryan was the one.

Also, if her choice wasn't made up at that point, then it can't make Bryan feel good.

the same way it happened with Des/Chris... the same way it happened with other bachelorette who looked desperated to let go their F2.
Maybe we will have the explanation at the proposal just like desiree although I think not.

Why is it so surprising? We have this F2 crisis every season with every bachelorette for as far as I can remember. Some mor fake than other but edits gave us the same teary "what if I am wrong" "But I cannot live without X" moment

I think Peter dragued the conversation forever and ever and ever and he did not get the memo at this point. And maybe she tried to make him understand her point but he did not want to hear it and we got this mega dramatic break up. Maybe HE could not let go. Because HE wanted to have a closure.

I have no doubt Rachel created this life with Peter in WI (who forgot the WI license and the fear/show on Peter's face?). Many people went thru this kind of break up when one did not want, could not let go. The more you deadhorse the more tired and emotional and fed up and angry and frustrated and at the end the person is totally drained. I believe this is what we shall see tonight.

She had 3 guys at this point. It's not like she couldn't have let Peter go, and kept Eric at F2. My OP was why go through all that especially if Bryan was F1.

IMO, she didn't know who F1 was at that point, otherwise she wouldn't have dealt with the Peter drama and took Eric to F2.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:03 pm

Nillay wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
Nillay wrote:
 This is a great example tbh
Here we see Peter giving Rachel just enough to hold on to him....again
" i want to build a relationship when I Feel like the time is right" , Tomorrow is still not the right time for me  BUT "i think you're the correct person" wow Peter. This is exactly what Rachel described in her blog ..the push and the pull. She's smart for running away from that
All Jmo

Still seems like a lot of drama for a guy who's not going to be F1.  Maybe she didn't know at that point who F1 was?
Sorry for the double post but This talk is supposedly the night before the FRC so believe me ....she knew

I'm not sure if the conversation was the night before the FRC or not, but it was less than a week for sure.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:05 pm

I, for one, am glad she didn't take Eric to F2 esp. since I think she had her heart set on Bryan. Eric had never been in love before Rachel and IMO he probably would have taken it a lot harder if he got there emotionally and proposed only to be rejected IMO.

IMO Rachel most likely knew Peter wasn't going to budge and propose and it would be easy to let him go early for that reason. I don't think if Eric was in F2, TPTB would have let her send him home early.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:06 pm

mindless wrote:I have no problem with Peter in that clip. Yes, you're supposed to want to propose at the end no matter what, but it doesn't make it any less ridiculous. You can think someone may be the one and still be nowhere near ready to commit to a marriage and that seems to be how Peter views engagement (so do I). Rachel said she wants someone who wants the same thing she does, but Peter doesn't know what that is at this point, so I don't blame him for asking her. Yes, he knows Rachel wants an engagement, but who with is kind of a massive deal for him. I thought that was as much a way of pointing out that she's expecting him to be sure she's the one for him, while she's not even sure he's the one for her, than it was about getting an answer. Of course she can't reply but it's still a valid question. And if she'd already made up her mind then she could've just said no, but perhaps she needed to go ask for permission from the producers first. I hate how this show tries to draw out proposals from several people when they're wisely trying to stay out of the bubble. I'm not blaming it on Rachel though, since it's the same crap every season. However, I'm not blaming Peter for staying true to himself either. Rachel had all the facts and she went for Bryan who was on the same page, or at least said he was. Good for her! No one was tricked into anything so I don't see a reason to vilify anyone personally. All JMO.

I'm team bryan for Rachel but I totally get where peter is coming from, and, jmo, do not see all sorts of Machiavellian manipulation, dysfunction, or assorted other sordid scenarios at work here, beyond some fairly understandable cold feet about the whole compressed Bach timetable. In my own personal experience, my DH had dated a lot more than I did, and was pretty quick with his ily..... I was far less experienced, indeed had not been in love, and tbh his quick proclamation kinda freaked me out.... As loudly as I was hearing my biological clock ticking, it would have been easy for me to just jump into a commitment very quickly, but I felt I owed it to him and to myself to take more time and make sure my yes wasn't just a knee jerk reaction, nor even a case of taking advantage of the first person willing to propose to me. Luckily DH understood, and was willing to give me the time I needed. I do wonder if the filming were spread out over a longer period of time if fewer contestants would have commitment issues....? Tbh, if Rachel really wanted peter, she would not have pressed for a proposal... But I think over the two or so months she may well have come to realize that in general she would've needed to be the one who wore the pants in any Pachel relationship, and I think she was eager to be a Rachel who was softer, hence she was willing to push the envelope with peter, to call his bluff, cause deep down she had nothing to lose that she really wanted. I mean, even if she had managed to badger him into proposing, I think she would have had little respect for him after that. But as others have said, it will be very interesting to see how peter will justify proposing if indeed he gets his own season....jmo....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:07 pm

It is a known fact, leads have to take certain people to the F2 F3 just like Rachel was taken to F3 for a reason.

IMO she was working on Peter to get him to open up, however IMO she realized he just wasn't into her. Peter didn't stand a chance, just like Eric, or anyone else. The lead knows exactly who they are going to choose, and that decision isn't made on the final day, it's been made weeks before for most of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:11 pm

coolangel wrote:I, for one, am glad she didn't take Eric to F2 esp. since I think she had her heart set on Bryan. Eric had never been in love before Rachel and IMO he probably would have taken it a lot harder if he got there emotionally and proposed only to be rejected IMO.

IMO Rachel most likely knew Peter wasn't going to budge and propose and it would be easy to let him go early for that reason. I don't think if Eric was in F2, TPTB would have let her send him home early.

All JMO  

I agree about Eric. I was surprised he was F3.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:12 pm

Eric was so far behind Peter and Bryan his being F2 would never be believable. I really like Eric but it was always a stretch to think a guy that has never been in love before would be F1. Also, Rachel was so much more invested romantically with Peter and Bryan. With a Eric I saw friendship not love. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:19 pm

Rolly wrote:Eric was so far behind Peter and Bryan his being F2 would never be believable. I really like Eric but it was always a stretch to think a guy that has never been in love before would be F1. Also, Rachel was so much more invested romantically with Peter and Bryan. With a Eric I saw friendship not love. JMO.

A nifty edit by the producers can make anything believeable.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It is a known fact, leads have to take certain people to the F2 F3 just like Rachel was taken to F3 for a reason.

IMO she was working on Peter to get him to open up, however IMO she realized he just wasn't into her. Peter didn't stand a chance, just like Eric, or anyone else. The lead knows exactly who they are going to choose, and that decision isn't made on the final day, it's been made weeks before for most of them.

You mean the lead doesn't have total control of who stays and goes? I'm shocked. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:29 pm

coolangel wrote:I, for one, am glad she didn't take Eric to F2 esp. since I think she had her heart set on Bryan. Eric had never been in love before Rachel and IMO he probably would have taken it a lot harder if he got there emotionally and proposed only to be rejected IMO.

All JMO  

Exactly this. Why take Eric? She was all in with Bryan. So take Peter who was only half in.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

All JMO  

Exactly this. Why take Eric? She was all in with Bryan. So take Peter who was only half in.

I guess if it were me, I wouldn't work so hard to keep a guy I knew I wasn't going to choose. But, I realize, this isn't real life we are watching and things are done from drama.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:35 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Rolly wrote:Eric was so far behind Peter and Bryan his being F2 would never be believable. I really like Eric but it was always a stretch to think a guy that has never been in love before would be F1. Also, Rachel was so much more invested romantically with Peter and Bryan. With a Eric I saw friendship not love. JMO.

A nifty edit by the producers can make anything believeable.

#AMiracleSeason #MostDramaticSeasonEver Hugesmile

Spoilers will be true or heads will explode. speechless  We will know shortly. thumbsup
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan