SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:14 pm

Fleiss is finally getting that live wedding he's always wanted?? Rachel is crazy (in love) enough to do it!

No, I seriously have no idea.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:17 pm

awwww

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 20634121_464133473970899_111421274248445952_n
riojawine Every love story has a beginning. @therachlindsay 's just happens to be in #Rioja. #TheBachelorette #TrueRioja
https://instagram.com/p/BXgjsiiAJLB/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:17 pm

They're gonna sit them all together instead of separate interviews! Just an idea laugh out loud

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:19 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Any guesses?

Chris Harrison @chrisbharrison
Just finished rehearsal for live show tonight. This is going to be very very different than what #thebachelorette fans are used to
Chris will be kind to the final couple??  laugh out loud

Now that would be truly unexpected! laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:22 pm

@Diana ,thanks for sharing that pic. I'm melting. I'm a sucker for romance

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:23 pm

@GuardianAngel and everyone. Thank you so much for everything you, other moderators, and everyone does to keep this forum engaging and respectful of all viewpoints. I felt like at times this was the only safe and civil place left this season because it's been so vile and toxic at times. I know it's been a challenge to keep this place a sanctuary for everyone, especially those that don't hold the dominant perspectives on the contestants. I appreciate all your hard work and fighting to keep this place respectful and insightful for all. This is my first season commenting, but I've been a long time lurker for years! Just know there are many others like me who my not post at all or post very infrequently, but we are out there enjoying this forum in our own different ways. Can't believe this is it! It all boils down to tonight!

Enjoy the roller coaster experience everyone! It's been a pleasure!

:claphands thumbsup cheerleader

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:24 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I am on the verge of losing it. I need a bubble bath.  
I feel the same and don't even know why, all my body is very tense. But don't think a bubble bath will do it. Don't even know what could help me! Rolling Eyes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:27 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
likeashipblown wrote:

Just finished rehearsal for live show tonight. This is going to be very very different than what #thebachelorette fans are used to

Oh, dear. #iamscared

I'd like to think we've seen it all on this show, but I know we haven't.
Exactly this. There's nothing I put past them at this point. The more salacious comments they can get and the more emotion they can get out of people? I feel like they're not past trying anything.

@Chgohighlife I'm anxious, too.

That picture of Bryan and Rachel is stunning. Wow, wow, wow.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:28 pm

Rolly wrote:Eric was so far behind Peter and Bryan his being F2 would never be believable. I really like Eric but it was always a stretch to think a guy that has never been in love before would be F1. Also, Rachel was so much more invested romantically with Peter and Bryan. With a Eric I saw friendship not love. JMO.

Eric was not behind Peter, it was the editing that make you think she wanted Peter. Rachel knew what Peter was up to, she is not slow. She knew what was up with that DeMario crap, why she was upset, I guess she couldn't believe tptp pulled that crap on her. They all was MOT guys and way behind Bryan. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:28 pm

Now i think of it ...Bryan is the late bloomer.
Imo Rachel was VERY interested in Peter from the beginning. She liked Bryan as well (hence FIR), but she was unsure of him. She didn't believe him because he seemed too good to be true, too smooth to be sincere, too old to be single etc. Bryan however didn't give up and continued to prove her wrong every time they were together. Imo his determination, his openness, confidence and the way he treats her took her away from the thought of Peter. She ignored the feelings she had for Bryan because in her mind he couldn't be for real. She thought that if she fell for him and He turned out to be just the guy she taught he was (smooth talker), she would end up hurt. Bryan continued to treat her like a princess  though and imo that made her shift.That love she has with Bryan is something she's not used to and it scared the sh*t of her. I'm so glad she put logic aside and let love lead the way <3 

All JMO

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 20688186_371436696605987_4379784567859445760_n
riojawine
All roads lead to love tonight on the @BacheloretteABC. Will there be a proposal? Tune in tonight at 8/7c. #TrueRioja
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXgQFrwAB5c/?taken-by=riojawine
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:38 pm

There will be a boxing ring on stage for Bryan and Peter?? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 3806527698

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan