SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 49 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:36 pm

SFoster wrote:As I recall, Chris Siegfried said that he did not watch the episodes, only his dates with Des. I think that makes the difference. Rachel's F1 is watching everything. So to see she was trying to get a proposal out of Peter until the very last moment is not good at all, imo.  Just like Lauren just recently admitted that Ben telling JoJo ILY was one of the reasons for their breakup - because she didn't know about it until she watched it play back. Like he didn't even tell her that. (I cannot stand Ben, btw.)

Yes, but everyone is different and every relationship is different. Rachel has also said that she told her fiance everything after the FRC was over and they spent some time alone before heading back to the U.S., including, according to her, what did or didn't happen in the Fantasy Suite with the other men. She stated clearly that she's not worried about anything that will be shown because everything was already out on the table. 

I certainly understand the Final 1's who choose to only watch their clips and relationship with the lead but if Bryan feels like he can handle seeing everything and is okay with it, then that's his prerogative as well. Just because we think it would be difficult to see Rachel upset over the breakup with Peter, doesn't mean that's how Bryan feels or it would affect their relationship. We don't know what Bryan currently thinks or feels because he hasn't had a chance to tell us. But by all accounts Rachel has consistently stated how confident her fiance is and how happy they are. 

@lleyki have I told you how much I enjoy reading your posts? I think you always present your thought very logically and I agree with most, if not all, of them, not just this season, but back to Nick's.

Thank you.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:38 pm

The last break up imo is the F2, he would be the last break up.

I realize there are three left and they have been chinzy with the previews, but there were seasons, we got s/caps of the guys in the limo's, not showing their faces, just the chest area, or walking towards the FRC and all we see is body, no head. So what I'm referring to is we only have one, one limo, which is the same in all the caps, one leg coming out. If there were two guys, we could have had another guy with another leg, and a different colour suit, but we didn't.

That's how IMO the early speculation that Peter was let go early was arrived at, well before the epi description. The epi description just further confirms it for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The last break up imo is the F2, he would be the last break up.

I realize there are three left and they have been chinzy with the previews, but there were seasons, we got s/caps of the guys in the limo's, not showing their faces, just the chest area, or walking towards the FRC and all we see is body, no head. So what I'm referring to is we only have one, one limo, which is the same in all the caps, one leg coming out. If there were two guys, we could have had another guy with another leg, and a different colour suit, but we didn't.

That's how IMO the early speculation that Peter was let go early was arrived at, well before the epi description. The epi description just further confirms it for me.

That and the SC of Rachel crying in the rain and entering Peter's hotel in the same clothes she shot the breakup ITM in. IMO There is no reason for Rachel to loiter around Peter's hotel since she didn't stay there and neither did Bryan. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Bringing this forward from SC Thread July 14:

coolangel wrote:Sleuthing works in mysterious ways  cheeky Was looking for something else and found this laugh out loud. IMO Rachel lets Peter go before the FRC.  

The road signs from a Trip Advisor pic in front of Peter's hotel (Hotel Los Agustinos) matches the SC in the preview of Rachel walking/crying in the rain (circled below).

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Captur11
Source

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Captur12
Source: My SC

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:53 pm

@coolangel yes yes!! That too!! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:35 pm

I think the rundown of the finale is like this:

1) Peter tells Rachel ILY on their FD date. She is happy to hear this and forgets about the proposal for a while. She has a great FD with Bryan too.

2) On Bryan's LCD which is first I believe, Rachel tells him that she is torn between the him and Peter and leaves. In this SC he's got his hands over his ears like it's something he didn't want to hear. This is her sabotaging things.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen18
Source

3) Then Rachel has her LCD with Peter and it is an all day breakup brewing. At night she comes back with lashes on in the gray sweater to break up with him (1:55 of the preview) and this is where she says "We're in two different places."  I think she leaves in the middle of this grueling session to take a walk or something because she's afraid she's making a mistake (repeating her old patterns). During this break is probably the talking head where she says with no lashes after lots of crying "I did not expect to be this affected by saying goodbye." She then comes back with the umbrella without lashes and I think this is where she leaves him crying on the floor after breaking up with him for good.

Not sure when he says "I won't give up on you." but it looks like the daytime so it probably happened in the day portion of the LCD or it could be even be the next day. He's wearing a gray sweater (that he has on his lap during the floor crying) here that is very similar to the green sweater from the church so I can't tell when it happens. She says no either way.

4) Since the last time she saw Bryan, she told him she was torn, her voiceover about hoping he didn't change his mind about proposing makes sense. The rest is an amazing proposal.

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : clarifying post)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:52 pm

I do not see it that way...

1. TBC: they continue their conversation with a non resolution (rachel is upset but not overly upset at the end even if she had a moment)

2. Bryan has his F3 date in the winery. beautiful romantic. rachel is on cloud9. fantasy key and bam bam chicita bam bam

3. F3, eric leaves

4. Peter go to the chapel. still unresolved resolution. maybe diner but no fantasy night/key. they go separated ways

5. late at night, rachel decides to say goodbye to Peter. peter drama

6. following day (new black clothes, eyelashes), she visits bryan and express her doubts that she thought she was sure of herself but she may have made a mistake. Bryan is upset.

7. next day we have this clarity moment, with her pink dress

8. next day, bryan pick the ring with pear diam, she is the one

9. one proposal (rachel hopes that he aka bryan did not change his mind)

the end

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:12 pm

:yes: I agree with two exception, 5 &6 happened the same night.  Also, 7&8 are on the next day.

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:19 pm

Being confident does not make someone exempt from being hurt when watching things back. I'm sure des also told chris things that went down during her season but he chose not to watch cause he knew it would be hard. Personally, I'm actually not sure what I would do if I was ever in a situation like these people find themselves in. I imagine it's gotta cut Bryan a bit if he's actually watching everything, and not just the peter parts, but eric's, dean's and everyone she seemed to have a genuine connection with. It's probably just made worse with the edit honestly. As much as I don't care for Bryan, I do sympathize with him in that regard. Being told something and watching it? two extremely different things in my book. I think it maybe why previous leads are always advising the new ones on either not doing anything that will be hard to watch or just not letting their finacé(e) watch at all. No one, no matter how confident, wants to see their significant other crying over someone else the day before they got engaged.
That's why I personally wouldn't be opposed to it if this show ended with commitments rather than engagements, it would be a lot more realistic.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Press release for the finale: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/press-releases/

The Bachelorette: Episode 1310 (8/7)
August 1, 2017                                             
SEASON FINALE
IT’S ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC, ON ‘THE BACHELORETTE: THE THREE HOUR LIVE FINALE,’ MONDAY, AUGUST 7
Rachel Joins Host Chris Harrison, Live, for a Three-Hour Look Back at the Emotional Ending to Her Journey to Find Love
Eric, Bryan and Peter All Return to Discuss the Shocking, Unpredictable Outcome of the Season
A Sneak Peek of ABC’s Hit Summer Series, “Bachelor in Paradise,” Also Will Be Featured

“Episode 1310” – Season Finale – It didn’t take long for Rachel Lindsay to rebound from her surprising, gut-wrenching rejection by Nick Viall and capture the hearts of America, as well as this season’s 31 eligible bachelors. Now after surviving shocking twists and turns and a journey filled with laughter, tears, love and controversy, Rachel has narrowed down the field to Bryan, Eric and Peter. She finds herself falling in love with all three of these captivating men and terribly torn between them. She can envision a future with all of these bachelors, but time is running out. In a live, three-hour special, Chris Harrison takes Rachel and Bachelor Nation back to those final days in Rioja, Spain, to discuss the difficult choices she made along the way.  Her three suitors will join them throughout the live special, on “The Bachelorette: The Three Hour Live Finale,” airing MONDAY, AUGUST 7 (8:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network. A preview of ABC’s hit summer series, “Bachelor in Paradise,” also will be featured.

Fans can go to ABC.com/BFL and the ESPN Fantasy App to play The Bachelorette Fantasy League, which allows players to challenge their family, friends and #BachelorNation in predicting weekly events, the final four men and the one who will receive the final rose.

An emotional Rachel struggles to find a compromise with Peter, who has admitted he isn’t ready to propose. On the eve of what should be a passionate night in the fantasy suite, Peter declares how much he cares for her, but ultimately is unsure if he can get down on one knee at the end of this journey. Who will be willing to compromise to make their relationship work?

Rachel’s final fantasy date is with Bryan. Their instant chemistry and passion have progressed quickly and steadily, making everything seem a little too smooth and easy. The couple spends the day horseback riding through the breathtaking Spanish countryside and stopping for a romantic picnic. Bryan senses something is wrong and confronts Rachel at dinner, worrying that her heart is with someone else. Will this be the beginning of the end for this romance?

At the rose ceremony, Rachel sends home one heartbroken bachelor.  She then has one last date with her final two men.  Will these seal the deal for one of them? In one of the most dramatic moments in Bachelorette history, Rachel looks at making a decision she hopes she doesn’t regret. She is in love, but is he the one?  Will she have second thoughts?

The three remaining suitors are:
 Bryan, 37, a chiropractor from Miami, FL
 Eric, 29, a personal trainer from Los Angeles, CA
 Peter, 31, a business owner from Madison, WI
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:00 pm

Okay, so all is not well with Bryan's FD either. #TeamEric #ItsMiracleSeason

Sorry, I just had to get that plug in, I'll go away now. Hugesmile

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:01 pm

SFoster wrote:Okay, so all is not well with Bryan's FD either. #TeamEric #ItsMiracleSeason

Yup every year. Look back at Press Releases for every finale and you will see pretty much the same thing. Keep 'em guessing! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3836

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:20 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
SFoster wrote:Okay, so all is not well with Bryan's FD either. #TeamEric #ItsMiracleSeason

Yup every year.  Look back at Press Releases for every finale and you will see pretty much the same thing.  Keep 'em guessing! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

Ratings. Gotta keep the numbers coming back to see the ending!  If folks are not left wondering, they  might not tune in! :yes:

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 49 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan