SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by locoforbach Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:24 pm

Ok, so background was different during Laura date when Matty has white t-shirt on so I could be completely mis-leading myself and possibly he just did that PI at a different time and it is about Tara.

I still am sticking with him and Laura having more a of comfort level with each other.  Even his body language told me he was more interested in her.  Always turned toward her, more flirtatious, went back for a few more kisses that he initiated.  This could all be because early on they spent more time talking with each other than he and Tara.  Not sure and I am completely open to the fact that I have my Laura colored glasses on right now, but Tara is very sweet and truly I think she may be the only one that is close to where Laura is at with him.  MO is largely based on the fact that from the first time I watched M & L date I found myself smiling through most of it, even laughing at drawing scene.  I haven't so much with the others, I have been able to sit back and analyze the scene rather than getting caught up in the "moments".

Lisa is still too much of a mystery; she reminds me of Olean (sp???) on Richie season - not one to open up and this process probably isn't the place for her to meet someone.  I don't think she is outgoing enough to play catch-up halfway through the season.  Unless there was alot of discussion in the secret garden and they are hiding alot of their interactions.  I have to watch Elora date again, I remember ALOT of chemistry and was surprised they didn't kiss.  I also sensed some uncomfortable moments but I am not sure if those came from the "are we going to kiss or are we not going to kiss?" situation.

It is going to be a long week before more episodes.  I could change my mind and notice lots of other things before then!!
I am doing my best to hold out and stay unspoiled . . . . :yes:
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by notarose Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:10 am

@nd4reality I had Lisa off my list Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 12 3806527698
Hmm, with your music clue I'm ready to watch her more closely next week.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:12 am

So as of now I have Lisa, Laura, Elora and Tara as my f4. I think from F1 to F4. Jmo as of now.
This could change completely.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:26 am

and I have Tara, Laura, Elora and Florence
based on teaser... and this could change also laugh out loud

For some reasons, I am convinced the sneak peak is telling us the season.
If I looked on edits only, I would say we see a lot of Laura in RC and PI and this for me is always a sign of F2. But we also see a lot of Tara in PI, but none during RC... when she is always top list to receive a rose. That is very suspicious to me. Then we have the late SD for Tara.

I also believe that the atmosphere with Laura, the music, the sunset, the bench and harbor behind, the PI about how he had his FIRST KISS (which can be understood first kiss of HIS SEASON, not especially with Laura).... the long silences looking to each other eyes, NO TALKING. ... I mean everything was set IMO to be and see a romantic decor.

My legitimate question since this show is very staged is: how much was it real? I do not deny his interest to Laura. I think it is very genuine. I think she is on top of her list... but I am thinking that a lot of "props" were there to make us, maybe, believe that it was more than what it was really..... maybe. But I also do not discount that we did not see the secret garden rose. ... Here again, I am thinking... how many girls did he brought there to speak without interruption and we did not see? Elora? Tara? Florence? Plus she had her SD on ep3, which is very early.  I have nothing bad to say about Laura, she looks a nice genuine girl, she is beautiful and funny..... but something does not add up with the scenario...

I am thinking that it is way too much Laura for her to be F1... I think she has the F2 edits.

I can also say the same with Lisa. We all saw how much interested he was with Lisa. He was like a kid in a candy store. I mean when I saw them on red carpet it was literally chess mate. But then the tennis date was so  revealing how she feels and not at all interested in Matty in a romantic way. Matty is an open book. He was so giddy before his date with her and was so deflated after. I felt bad for him. He was hoping she would say she came for him, that she was interested to know more, that she flirted with him.... he had zero of that. just a dude playful tennis lesson and a dude playful swimming pool. The last PI with Matty, I felt someone stole his candy #ouch

I really did not see anything since ep2 developing between Matty and her. No conversation, no RC, no QT.... absolutely nothing was seen to tell me that she is starting to be interested. The soft music is indeed a great find so maybe I am wrong and she is the hidden F1. However, they will have to work hard to make me believe they had any romance together

I think with Florence it is lust. The teacher/student was quite something laugh out loud I do not see anything but physical attraction so far. I would describe their relationship friends with benefits.

Elora fell in love very quickly. She had the first dreadful date. She was once almost at the bottom to receive a rose and I clearly saw matty upset seeing her crying/upset (historical RC). Since, she is always on the top list to receive a rose at RC... WE clearly see on the teaser that from no kiss, it became quite passionate. So he fell pretty quickly for her and something will probably happen next 2nd SD. I am curious to see the switch.

Tara is my back and forth F1 right now.  Yes she is a character and maybe because of that, it was difficult to include romantic music and sunset like the other girls. However, I saw an authentic date with them. They laughed almost the entire date (his words). For many she is too much but we are NOT Matty. We project our TOO MUCH and I think we should see it from Matty's perspective. He anticipated and hoped to laugh (first PI of the date). I think they have the same sense of humor, sarcastic at times, and just OTT most of it. I never saw Matty as the big mature guy with Georgia and I think he is ALSO full of energy himself...

So yes, many PI... but IMO they could not pass not sharing them right? I mean she is truly funny and entertaining. I think the edits will show her in the friend zone but if we look the teaser, the camel pic, she is litterally on top of him and it is not really her character unless it was mutual (we see him reaching her). So from this SD, I think he truly fell in love after the first conversation... true love finally prevailed... he said it himsel, from now on, he would question all the other relationships... meaning he put Tara on a pedestal and everyone will have to raise to her level.... which if we think about it says tons

so here is my logic for now. I need more dates. I hope that the B*** with go soon. Leah should go next right? Then if she goes, Jen has no longer reasons to stay... then Sharlene, then Stephanie, then Michelle, then Alix, then Simone, then cobie, then elise..... of course one of them will be during a GD and I think it is Alix (Laura crying)

My biggest surprises are Alix and Michelle. Michelle got this rose out of nowhere on ep1 when she said she had zero time with him..... and Alix was constantly zoomed alone or with laura (did one camera man had the hots for her??). So maybe they are the next to have a SD are we are missing I think 2 or 3?

BTW... One girl that I would test my patience is Cobie. The way she is flirting with him makes me  Rolling Eyes

oups... sorry... got carried away as usual... insomnia after a major storm last night. :soapbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:26 am

Just Looking wrote:@HEA - you don't think Elise will shine in the future, especially after their upcoming SD and especially since her fishing initiative?   Just wondering

No I don't.
Her fishing was a prod set up, just like Florence.  no romantic music at all.
But this justified her SD which I think is coming next just like florence, except with florence it is definitely a va va va voom with her. Elise? not so much.

Matty: typically, Elise, is the one who holds back a little bit and I was surprised when she came and grab me
Matty very well played by Elise. I like that. Very clever. Creative (thanks prods!).

OMG you made me re=watch the moment and Matty taking 2 steps back when she said that she had a surprise in the pool!!!  hehehe  hehehe  hehehe

I had to make a GIF

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:21 am

@locoforbach i think it is pretty significant that we have an extra background PI with matty.  

IMO when they are taped during and right after the date, they are still on cloud9. But when they record in their hotel room or whatever the place, they run on memories which means that their memories are either fond, emotional or the reverse. Time is different, therefore the way they talk about it is different

AND... this PI can be taken anytime after the date.... many episodes later or after the show. The only reference we have is their suntanned generally. Like I noticed one PI with Elora when she is very suntanned which for me is a sign that she goes to Thailand.

Matty got the same background with 3 different outfit... so this was definitely taped later. And if you notice, his hair are quite the same...

I will try to see which background with who. I noticed that a background with mixed cut flowers, some girls were more suntanned (Alix, Tara, Elora, Lisa, Florence, Laura)... I wonder if they went central australia... I know I made some searched about the camel trek and central australia is definitely where to find wild camels the most. But the foliage behind matty/tara looks a bit too green for a desert... so maybe northern australia?? Not sure of the temp at this time of the year though but close to thailand so temps should be high enough?.... on top of economically it would make sense and on the same path of Thailand....

note: I will continue to post in the SC, but here it was to mark my point with the discussion  hi

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 12 61611
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 12 215
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 12 31410

my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:42 pm

@Guardianangel @allaboutlove

any sneak peak please?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:15 pm

@HEA there's no sneak peek yet that I can post. Usually they have one on their website but it can't be watched for those outside Australia (even with free VPN I don't think it can be watched). They don't seem to advertise with sneak peeks the way the US show does so not as many sneak peeks other than the one sometimes shown at the end of an episode. If they post one on their SM, I will post it on here with just the video and a warning of not clicking to the SM since it could contain spoilers. Since the episodes air Wed and Thurs they may post a sneak peak on Tues this week or so. If so I'll post it here yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@HEA there's no sneak peek yet that I can post. Usually they have one on their website but it can't be watched for those outside Australia (even with free VPN I don't think it can be watched). They don't seem to advertise with sneak peeks the way the US show does so not as many sneak peeks other than the one sometimes shown at the end of an episode. If they post one on their SM, I will post it on here with just the video and a warning of not clicking to the SM since it could contain spoilers. Since the episodes air Wed and Thurs they may post a sneak peak on Tues this week or so. If so I'll post it here yes

thank you very much.
much appreciated yes

does australia has also some extra video? I think we are bored here and we need material to work with giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:55 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:

snipped...

but then the teaser is very clear: AND TRUE LOVE FINALLY PREVAILS.................. and image on TARA

:thud  I dunnooooooo

And that would make me think it's not Tara. They usually bait and switch with that kind of stuff.

Except it is very quick and subtile. I posted the sc HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:49 am

HEA wrote:
Just Looking wrote:@HEA - you don't think Elise will shine in the future, especially after their upcoming SD and especially since her fishing initiative?   Just wondering

No I don't.
Her fishing was a prod set up, just like Florence.  no romantic music at all.
But this justified her SD which I think is coming next just like florence, except with florence it is definitely a va va va voom with her. Elise? not so much.

Matty: typically, Elise, is the one who holds back a little bit and I was surprised when she came and grab me
Matty very well played by Elise. I like that. Very clever. Creative (thanks prods!).

OMG you made me re=watch the moment and Matty taking 2 steps back when she said that she had a surprise in the pool!!!  hehehe  hehehe  hehehe

I had to make a GIF

via GIPHY

Here is my opinion. I don't think Matty was into the interaction. He was just "there" and she was angling (literally) for attention.

So I find it hard to swallow that a girl (Elise) that he seemed to have scant interest in but gets a 1on1 date with slow dancing (or whatever they are doing in the SCs we found) would be a viable love interest.

What am I missing ????

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:06 am

nd4reality wrote:

Here is my opinion. I don't think Matty was into the interaction. He was just "there" and she was angling (literally) for attention.

So I find it hard to swallow that a girl (Elise) that he seemed to have scant interest in but gets a 1on1 date with slow dancing (or whatever they are doing in the SCs we found) would be a viable love interest.

What am I missing ????

This is exactly what I am struggling with.... she cannot be the F1 right??
I mean the red carpet took 5 seconds: you like? yes I do
Then no QT during GD or RC and no SD

that is weird......... so she did this fishing and BAM he is totally smitten to slow dance, cuddle her (either lemonade or hot tube????)

What am I missing too????? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 35 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: