SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:02 am

Bloody live stream. After every commercial break it is a pain. It has no problems during the show before the Bachelor and I get to see the commercials and everything. I am swearing up a storm in my head!!!

Back to Kate talking to Matty about Leah. He had no idea she had a business. He thought she was a student. Kate tells him that Leah threw Simone under the bus and he needs to talk to her as well. Kate tells him that nobody threw Laura, Tara and Elise under the bus and he is happy.

Back at the cocktail party. Jen in acting all above it. Matty comes in and right away pulls Leah away and she is ready to go out with a bang.

Leah is saying that there may have been some misunderstanding. She is talking about how she now books strippers and topless waitresses and she used to do that, but not any more. Now says Simone has a similar history and that she deliberately tried to push her buttons. Matty is not impressed and feels like he is the last to know.

Back at the party, Elore is sticking it to Leah. Says Leah can dish it out...behind peoples back. Matty comes back and pulls Simone aside and she is upset she has been thrown under the bus and doesn't know what he has been told. Commercial.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:30 am

Back with Matty talking to Simone about Leah. Simone is upset and she is being honest. She says they don't know each other and this was years ago and she would have told him if this was current, but she did what she had to do to survive and it is not who she is now. She would have told him eventually, but it is hard under the circumstances.

Matty feels bad about Simone and does not like that Leah tried to push a vulnerable Simone to the edge. He always had his doubts about her and he gets Osher to bring Leah out. She is defending herself and saying that he is misunderstanding her, he basically tells her to stop interrupting and it's not so much about her profession, but that she tried to make a vulnerable person snap. You can tell he is p*ssed and doesn't like her. Tells her he is serious about finding someone and that it is best if she leaves.

In the limo, Leah is mad and saying he may be hot but, no man is worth all this and he will find out for himself that he has a house full of b*tches. Elora is fake, Steph is a b*tch, Simone comes across as so innocent. Blah, blah, blah. Pity party of one. She is a nasty piece of goods.

No rose ceremony and we have a teaser for tomorrow. Apparently they are shocked at who gets a date. One of the MOT girls tells him she is not a server and is a bachelorette...don't think that goes over well.

Well ladies, this was a happening date. I highly recommend it. Now if we could only get rid of Jen.

Again, I am going for Laura as F1. Tara is up there, but too much comedy associated with her for F1 IMO. As much as he wants a woman who makes him laugh, he wants to be hot for her too and I'm not getting that vibe with him and Tara. He was worried that Laura may not be good with kids since he definitely wants that and I saw relief when she turned it around. I won't even go into the make out session or the fact that apparently the other women see her as a threat. To me, nobody else is even close. I'm sure they will throw all their editing tricks to make it seem as if others have a chance...as usual....but I think it is hers to lose.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:03 am

@Sprite thank you so much for the recap!!!! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:27 pm

Thanks for or the recaps.

I'm curious, have you heard the f1 kiss music yet ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:06 pm

@nd4reality Sorry, I have no idea what F1 music is. I don't pay attention to that stuff. There was romantic music being played during their kiss.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:49 pm

ok finished episode 7...

so the first 2nd date is ELORA (!!!)... and the girls are not happy about it. I thought it was at a HTD but it seems that they go in mountains and they sleep there in a cabin?? He is at a door so maybe they will have 2 cabins and make it seems that they do not spend the night together? Considering the hot kiss in the lake in the teaser... I am thinking they did spent the night together outside the cameras.......

ok....... so I did not see this coming. I was thinking Florence but later. I thought we would see more 1-1, maybe Lisa or Elise. Then Leah said that Elora has also some skeletons.... so not sure what but she does not look like an angel either.

The whole leah drama...... did she deserved to leave? big fat yes. But we all knew that her time was up... just like I expect Jen should be soon. However, I feel a bit uncomfortable that prods, matty, sisters and the girls made a big deal that she did not talk about it. So why it is okay with simone to not talk about her past with matty because she does not know him enough ... but then it is not okay for the same reasons with Leah... very hypocrites IMO. Noone will make me believe matty did not know jen and leah were the trouble makers. The exit was not the right way to exit leah IMO. The funny part in this is that last season, was it Courtney who had been a topless waiters?? I think I remember one guy.... so okay for guys, not okay for girls.  Anyway. I will not miss her but did not like it.

The date with Laura. no romantic music except a louder music when they kissed. LAura was frozen, it was raining, they stood on this boat in a corner instead of having a blanket and a hot drink.... nothing romantic.... lot of banters, uncomfortable I think because of the camera on their faces.... Was Matty happy and excited? definitely yes. Was she happy and flirty? definitely yes. Is she in the top 2. I believe so. But the edits are not convincing me she is F1. So she got this QT for being awkward with kids and not being chosen by one but overcome her non motherly nature by having a kid on her lap at the end... and this is why he picked her... because tara and leah (never an option) were totally fantastic with their kids (confirmed by Matty)... but the award was to reward the one who impressed matty by her awkwardness.... yeah! Totally makes sense.... not. He picked her because he did not have QT with her since episode 3 and it is episode 7... which is approximately 10 days in between right?

Anyway.. they were cute, they were uncomfortable, awkward like 2 kids who really really like each other, want to realllllllllllllllllllllllly kiss each other, manage to overcome their shyness and banter around after..... I did not see much serious conversation except that Laura wants kids in 4 to 6 years, she is hoping to have the motherly fibe with her own kids and when the time is appropriate to build a family but just enjoy the relationship until that time.

Which is not what Matty said. I think I remember him saying that he want a wife, kids and settle down with a family sooner rather than later, after a reasonable dating GF/BF time with the person. I feel Matty is way more ready than Laura. I think he has the clock ticking.... and she definitely does not. but if he picks her, i do not see that as an handicap. A man in love can wait... until a reasonable time and won't.

Now.... Sister was totally gorgeous here. I do not recall her being so beautiful. And pregnant with baby #2.

So the 2nd date.......... before Elise, Michelle, Stephanie, Sharlene, Jen. Do not count lisa and simone who had QT.

The 1-1 with Alix was a waste of time. They drove a James Bond car.... she tried 3 times and it was already sunset... where she just told him that at EPISODE 8.... pretty much over 20 days after the red carpet... she felt way behind and he was upset that she tried to tell him that he already made up his mind and she was in the bottom list and expressing her concerns.... yeah... waste of time.... I am thinking she is the one leaving but not sure if episode 8 or 9... but soon.

Still trying to figure it out with lisa.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:26 pm

HEA wrote:ok finished episode 7...

Snipped...

The whole leah drama...... did she deserved to leave? big fat yes. But we all knew that her time was up... just like I expect Jen should be soon. However, I feel a bit uncomfortable that prods, matty, sisters and the girls made a big deal that she did not talk about it. So why it is okay with simone to not talk about her past with matty because she does not know him enough ... but then it is not okay for the same reasons with Leah... very hypocrites IMO. Noone will make me believe matty did not know jen and leah were the trouble makers. The exit was not the right way to exit leah IMO. The funny part in this is that last season, was it Courtney who had been a topless waiters?? I think I remember one guy.... so okay for guys, not okay for girls.  Anyway. I will not miss her but did not like it.

Snipped some more...

The 1-1 with Alix was a waste of time. They drove a James Bond car.... she tried 3 times and it was already sunset... where she just told him that at EPISODE 8.... pretty much over 20 days after the red carpet... she felt way behind and he was upset that she tried to tell him that he already made up his mind and she was in the bottom list and expressing her concerns.... yeah... waste of time.... I am thinking she is the one leaving but not sure if episode 8 or 9... but soon.

I agree that what applies to one should apply to both, but I think the difference is that Leah was deliberately stirring stuff up and trying to antagonize everyone. She even admitted to Matty that she was deliberately trying to break Simone. Simone wasn't doing that. As a result, the other women were much harsher on Leah. It wasn't so much what she did for a living that upset him, it was how she treated Simone. The fact that she would even admit to that, makes you wonder what else she isn't admitting to. When Simone told him, he was very gentle with her because he felt bad at how Leah treated her. He seemed much more accepting of her and I think it was all in the tone. Simone was visibly upset, while Leah continued to be antagonistic. I don't think Matty...or the other women...would have been as hard on her if she had been nicer. I don't think anyone else outed Simone...only Leah...and I think that was because of how she treated everyone.

I agree the date with Alix was a waste. It was as if she had already written herself off. It makes me wonder what is she seeing that we are not. Does she notice that he is attracted to someone?...kind of like Leah with Laura? Or is it that she just isn't into him? I thought at the beginning of the date, when he was trying to teach her and was touching her body, that he was into her, but then that seemed to fizzle at the end. He really didn't like that she was such a downer and wasn't open to giving things a chance...hence, why he never even attempted to kiss her.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:40 am

Thanks for the recaps @Sprite @HEA
Just finished watching.
I'm only seeing the Matty and Laura show this epi perhaps because he didn't interact much with the GD girls, the Alix date went south at the end, and the cocktail party was all about work and no play.
How come there were cameras at the secret garden? I thought it was secret? giggling

I felt his sister was great and really like their style of communication. By contrast, many of the girls appear immature IMO.
I liked how Matty handled Leah and Simone and also felt Leah being cocky and nonchalantly talking about pushing Simone's buttons were the deal breakers.

I did find the boat scene romantic and playful. Think he is very into Laura because he is altering his initial views on children - perhaps he is seeing a compromise in the future because 5-6 years is a long time.

Laura is well ahead for me.  Not falling in love stage but strong mutual interest. IDK who else to put at the top because there was so little interaction with Matty this epi and I'm not sure what's happening with some of my previous guesses.
Matty did tell Alix that he had his first 1-1 very late on the Bette so maybe there is a dark horse.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:50 am

We're back. Recap of last nighs drama.

Almost everyone seems glad Leah is gone and feel they can actually get a word in edge wise. Set up for the next rivalry...Jen and Elora...and Sharlene seems pissed.

Date card....Elora. And it starts again. She feels bad for the others, but wants to see if they still have the spark. The others are not happy, particularly Jen and others who have not had a date yet.

Matty says they had a really strong connection last time and he would do anything to spend time with someone he really likes. She is hoping the connection is good because they didn't kiss the first date. They are going swimming and they hike down to the pool and have a picnic.

Back at the house, Michelle, Jen, Sharlene are bitching because they still haven't had a date. The lovely Jen says she wouldn't be sad if he pushed Elora off a cliff. Charming as always.

Elora and Matty chat and he tells her that his sister liked her and Elora says she liked her because she is a part of him. They blow up a floaty and it takes forever and they finally get in the water.

Matty thinks Elora is naturally beautiful and she says they have a natural attraction and then she describes how their first kiss comes about. Lots of soaring music. He says the kiss was worth waiting for.

Preview of the evening part of the date...temptation...she invites him in....

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:01 am

Elora and Matty are having a chat in the evening. She wants to stay here with him and doesn't want to go back. He asks how she is finding things back at the house. She says it is hard watching him go on other dates and he thinks the attraction between them is growing and he understands where she is coming from. He wants to see where this is going....and it's going to another make out after he gives her a rose.

Matty tells her the date doesn't end tonight. He has organized a couple of cottages for them. No question about the feelings they have for one another and he walks her to the cottages....and bloody live stream!!!! I miss what happened next as it comes back at a commercial.

Lots of chemistry this date. In fact, that seems to be the emphasis...not sure about that. Is there anything beyond that?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:11 am

Matty comes jogging and he explains as tempting as it was, he doesn't wants to rush anything and they spent the night in separate cottages.

Group date and the ladies are discussing that they are sure they spent the night in separate rooms. They show up and Elora is there. Some are not happy that she is there after just having a single date.

A bush race...to see if they have learned anything about Matty since the Bachelor board game where some were not compatible. Answer questions correctly and if not, one minute penalty. Fastest get more alone time with him.

Elora is in first after getting all three questions correct. More bitching about how she doesn't need more time with him and whatever woman was second cheated since she got the third question wrong and opened another box.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:23 am

Matty says nobody has an advantage today because it is not a knowledge test, but a compatability test. Florence cheats again and passes Elora. Says since nobody was looking at her...what about the cameras?

This is ridiculous. Clearly she is not so compatible. He should know she gleefully cheated and actually Elora won. Oh she actually admits she cheated. All is fair in love and war. He says he can't condone this. He is a bit disappointed, but he understands she just wanted time. Then he asks what else she cheats on? She says she cheats all the time on board games, but never on a partner. He says he isn't in favour of people cheating and almost feels bad for rewarding her cheating, but gives her the rose and a make out.

So I get that he enjoyed the make out and he was understanding, but I really don't think he was happy overall at the cheating thing. I think in the long run, this will work against her since I think Matty is a rule follower.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: