SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:34 am

Back at the mansion it's RC time.

Sharlene is whining that she got 27 minutes with him and Elora got an over night. Laura knows her bachelor history since she says that has never happened. Some of them are putting on a show as soon as he arrives...fake laughing that everything is OK when he asks how things are going.

Girls are grilling Elora about what happened on her date. She says he was a gentleman. Florence says how great her time was and Sharlene is sick of everyone elses connection. She wants to talk to him because they would have a lot in common if he got to know her. She waits too long and Jen goes and then she goes to interrupt. It is all kinds of awkward and you can see they have squat in common  and zero chemistry. And the live stream goes down!!! Right at the most inconvenient time and of course we are back during commercial. :headbanging  :angryemotion

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:01 am

Back and he says he doesn't want to waste her time, but doesn't think a romantic chemistry will develop. She is shocked. She did not expect that. She lies to the others that she decided to leave. She miscalculated here. I have no idea what she was thinking and now she is trying to save face saying they didn't have much in common...he doesn't train in marshal arts or into musical theater??? Yeah, because those are the basis of a good relationship.

Rose ceremony...Elora and Florence are safe and two more...on top of Sharlene...are leaving.

Tara
Elise
Laura
Michelle
Cobie
Simone
Jen...who is shocked she got a rose
Lisa

Alix and Stephanie are going home.

Next time...here comes the camel. Another lady has a second date and the ladies parents come over. Jen of course trashes some of the women who have had a date to her mom....they are duds. Classy as always.

Well, that went by fast and thankfully trimmed some of the deadwood. It is clear that he could have cut most of these women tonight, but there is a show to do so we have to put up with it. Jen, Simone, Cobie, even Michelle, Lisa and Elise could have gone.

So I finally think I have a top 4....Laura, Elora, Tara and Florence. I will be surprised if the F4 don't end up being these four. Other than Laura still being F1 for me, the order of the other three could switch around depending what happens next. I hope we get another good chop next week since we still have 10 and it is getting annoying listening to them bitch about not getting a date when he is already taking some on a second. It's because he is just not that into you!!!

Do we have any idea how many episodes there are left or when the final is? When do they usually start travelling in the Aussie version? So many questions.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:09 am

@Sprite thank you for the recap!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:20 pm

swan lake is the 2nd 1-1 with elora - ep7
camel is 2nd 1-1 with Tara - ep8

2nd 1-1 with Florence (helico/potery)
Boat date with tara
sofa date kiss with suntanned Laura (could be 2nd date or F3 date or F2 date)
1-1 with Elise (lemonade, slow dancing, possibly hot tub (?))
Thailand beach with brunette
waterski with Cobie (?)
Luxury catamaran in Thailand (?) with (?)
small sailboat with?

so we have a confirmed 3rd date with tara (sailboat) right? seen on teaser. I hardly think she would do a camel trek AND a sailboat the same date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:27 pm

so now I get it why Laura cried.... and maybe why Lisa did too?? they met their parents???

and I think we have 16 episodes...

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Just watched Ep 7 and I have to say that I am warm and fuzzy in general.  Good Matty/Laura time and Leah is gone!!  BubBye!

You girls have done well with recap and thoughts.

IMO Matty and Laura moved farther ahead this week.  At this point she is my only F1 pick.  He is doing the pursuing in their relationship - the one moving in for a kiss, and another, and another.  Laura is definitely into him and he can feel that but she is allowing him take the lead.  Forgive my OTT description but I haven't seen a lip/tongue/spit/all consuming kiss like that between him and anyone else yet.  They were hot and messy all at the same time  :fanningfan  I am beginning to think their "what were you thinking/saying" line is an inside joke.  I am also looking at BL and the whole time they were on the boat they had some type of contact: hand holding, her hand inside his coat, his hands on her hips and arms.  Again, I am looking for that with someone else because to me being physically comfortable with someone is HUGE.  It is far from being everything but majority of relationships start with visual attraction and then physical and emotional compatibility.  I will be investigating this with Elora on their date next episode. I could go on and on but for now my last thought is that Laura seems to have her head in a really good place for the situation.  She actually could joke with him about kissing others (she is being realistic) and in her PIs she again focuses on her and Matty interactions.  She expresses doubts and isn't all self-assured about being a front runner.

I agree about Alix, the only reason I see her staying around is because Matty is comfortable with.  He can get rid of all drama first and then the girls he isn't physically attracted to (Alix/Steph/Michelle/Alise/Simone).  This will leave his top 4.

One note about Elora, I was disappointed to see her being sucked into drama with Leah again.  This is the type of thing that leads me to believe she isn't F1.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:46 pm

Ep1: Meet and greet
Ep2: 1-1 Elora + tennis w/Lisa
Ep3: 1-1 Laura
Ep4: 1-1 Cobie
Ep5: 1-1 Florence
Ep6: 1-1 Tara
Ep7: 1-1 Alix
Ep8: 2nd 1-1 Lake Swan (Elora)
EP9: 2nd 1-1 Camel (Tara)
Ep10:
Ep11:
Ep12:
Ep13:
Ep14: HOMETOWN : Sailboat Tara (?) + Bridge Florence (?) + (?) + (?)
Ep15: WTA
Ep16 THAILAND: brunette on beach (wood boat) + Luxury catamaran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:53 pm

So Elise 1-1 would be ep10???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:56 pm

@locoforbach laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

I have seen tongue with Florence for sure... want some SC??? laugh out loud

elora is sucked because simone is her BFF.... she is loyal imo

I think Sprite said that the 2nd 1-1 with elora was hot or matty was into her...

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:38 pm

@HEA 16! epis! I didn't realize there were so many.  Lots of time for things to change.

Hmmm - epi 8
My thoughts: Laura still in top 4, perhaps Florence is now moving into friend zone.
Agree that Matty and Elora had sexual chemistry but I kinda think he didn't respect her inviting him to her room, that it shifted his thinking about her and not in a positive direction. Plus, their convos are bland.

Having struggles getting into the season  giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:35 pm

notarose wrote:@HEA 16! epis! I didn't realize there were so many.  Lots of time for things to change.

Hmmm - epi 8
My thoughts: Laura still in top 4, perhaps Florence is now moving into friend zone.
Agree that Matty and Elora had sexual chemistry but I kinda think he didn't respect her inviting him to her room, that it shifted his thinking about her and not in a positive direction. Plus, their convos are bland.

Totally agree with the bolded. They are hot and steamy but I don't see deep convos or humorous interaction. I think she is one that he was initially very physically attracted to...and come on, the fire twirling....but, once he got to know her better there wasn't much there between them. Also, he got to know some of the others with whom he had a better balance between the intellectual, physical and fun aspects.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:36 pm

notarose wrote:@HEA 16! epis! I didn't realize there were so many.  Lots of time for things to change.

Hmmm - epi 8

i am not sure we will have 16.... 2 2nd dates in a row??? but they are still what 10 girls???

yep... Florence went down the poll here....

agree with you... tons of sexual chemistry with elora.... and i think they did spend the night together. and this is definitely a secure position for top 2 IMO but even though he said to her that she did the worse with the gap between the first date and the second and NOW IT WOULD BE EASIER... not verbatim but this was definitely very explicite. I never heard a lead talking that way before hometown.

no serious conversation with elora like kids..... so for me she is not F1. it is sexual. period

2 times we saw tara talking during the RC while the cutting room were showing us the girls drama... but tara and matty in their own world. Tara got the first rose too... it already happened. so i wonder how many times we missed at the RC with Tara.

then I cannot stop laughing at my poor sleuthing!!!!! really thought tara was going on a camel trek at F3!!!

i wonder if they cut the season to 14 episodes instead? up to hometown he needs to cut 6 girls, so 2 girls per episode? still feasable

but the 2 girls he spoke kids with is tara and laura.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: