SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:02 am

Matty joins Elise and her dad in the kitchen and pulls her dad aside. Wants to make a good first impression. Telling her dad he has noticed Elisa lately. She matches well what he is looking for her. Dad asks if he will be getting to know her more and Matty says yes.

Matty isn't as interested in the cooking, but in how the girls interact with their parents. Simone and her mom clearly don't cook. Cobie and her dad. All the girls have done a good job so far he thinks but Jen is bitching that Elise's meal sucks. Matty is looking for something sweet. Jen thinks that she is dessert herself. He likes everything and thinks all were amazing. Parents leave and Matty picks Elise to spend time with. 

Jen is bitching because Elise had the least impressive dish, but Matty says she is the one he has spent the least amount of time with of the girls on this date. He liked how close she seemed with her dad and it reminded him of his relationship with his mom.

Elise wonders why she hasn't had a single date yet. He is trying to explain that it is hard to build a rapport when there are so many people, but noticed her when she did the fishing. She is happy about that and explains how she felt. He understands how it is to be a slow burn for someone and all it takes is one day and he pulls out the rose. He is apologizing for making her wait so long. Kiss on the cheek. Yeah that is not happening. No need to get all excited Elise. Slow and steady never won a Bachelor heart. Sorry.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:13 am

Back at the mansion the next morning and here comes the camel. Girls are screaming and go running out. Tara gets a date and someone thinks she is a favourite. Jen as usual complains.

Tara is laughing and screaming...as usual. He is happy to be spending time with her. Thinks she is funny, caring and lovely. She calms down a bit and wants to tell him she likes him and can see a future. They are sampling Moroccan teas. Thinks she could find love with Matty.

Next comes a belly dancer with a snake. He asks her how she is with snakes. They are going to learn to belly dance ... shimmy. Only fair he does what he ask them. Matty is definitely not a dancer....more like a duck. He gets to hold the snake and he is screaming more than Tara. Apparently he doesn't like snakes. Please.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:26 am

Jen and Michelle bitching back at the mansion that Tara feels like a front runner, but Jen doesn't see it. Wonders if Matty is intimidated by her because she is a strong woman. Still bitching because she is the best cook in the house.

Back on the date. Matty is happy to get on and move past the jokes and to talk seriously about their feelings. They talk about liking to have fun, but wanting to see if they still have chemistry and to build on their relationship. She is telling him now that they have had a date, she can see herself with him. He says he didn't know how things were going to with her but he likes the value she puts on her family and how she wants to start a family. He likes how she is expressing herself and he thinks she is beautiful inside and out. She kind of makes the move to kiss. Sappy romantic music. He thinks she has a kind, happy personality. He likes their sense of fun and gives her the rose. Another kiss. She feels more emotionally involved and they make out some more.

I can see that he likes her, but something is still kind of off about them for me. I can't quiet figure it out. It's like he is talking about a check list, but it's like he is trying to convince himself???

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:31 am

@Sprite thanks for the recap live!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:36 am

Cocktail party. Jen is nervous. She has something special planned and still bitching that she is the best cook. She is planning some desserts and will ask him if she has been friend zoned.

Girls chatting about Tara's date as Matty and Tara return. Jen is bitching that they are holding hands. Girls are asking them how it was. Tara tells him to show them what they learned and he does a little shimmy.

Jen finally waiting for her time and pulls him to the desserts. Brownie, mousse and triple layer cheesecake. She says she hopes he appreciates her slaving in the kitchen all day. He is impressed and she says she knew she would impress him some time. She is being very passive aggressive and he notices. Again whining about being the best cook and she didn't get time. He says her confidence can be seen as cockiness and it doesn't do her any favours. He likes her showing a more vulnerable side. She thinks she might be a real threat now and others will see that. Game on. Dream on Jen.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:41 am

so no sailboat with tara eh?
was the camel nearby?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:47 am

Rose ceremony time.

Jen is feeling more confident and not friend zoned. Will be pissed off if she goes home.

Tara and Elise have roses.

Elora wants to keep up the connection and doubting herself and their connection.

Cobie
Lisa
Laura
Florence
Jen
Simone
Elora

Bye Michelle. We hardly knew you.

Tomorrow...a day at the beach and Jen is going all out and bitching about some other woman to Matty. The other women call her out later about throwing someone under the bus. There will be drama!!!

That's it for today. I am hoping tomorrow is the last we will see of Jen. Fingers crossed.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:54 am

thank you @sprite

so the bitching could be Elise drama we had a glimpse ?
no surprise about michelle but surprised it was only her leaving

elora last??? well well well..... he is playing the same game with Tara. You bet that tara will be last tomorrow night?

did you see any connection or talk with laura at all?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:56 am

HEA wrote:so no sailboat with tara eh?
was the camel nearby?

No sailboat. Honestly, I didn't see the camel beyond the initial ride. It is hard to follow the show that closely and type at the same time. Which is partially why I just go with my impressions.

The date with Tara was nice. Relaxed, comfortable, fun and they did seem to chat a bit about what they want and how they are progressing, but up until the end when they started kissing, it felt off to me. As is he was going through a list and they were just rehashing their last date. Honestly, as they started making it felt a bit disjointed to me. Maybe it was the editing. I'm sure they talked about new things that were left out on the editing room. I still can't quite put my finger on why am getting that vibe.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:01 am

HEA wrote:thank you @sprite

so the bitching could be Elise drama we had a glimpse ?
no surprise about michelle but surprised it was only her leaving

elora last??? well well well..... he is playing the same game with Tara. You bet that tara will be last tomorrow night?

did you see any connection or talk with laura at all?

I can't say who the bitching will be about. Could be elise or pretty much anyone else.

Yeah, I was also surprised that Michelle was the only one going and that after their date last week Elora was last. Who knows, that could have been producers doing. 

Nothing seen with Laura at all. A couple of ITM's from her, but nothing with Matty other than getting the rose, but she seemed pretty chipper and confident so who knows what was edited out.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:17 am

so you are saying we did not see tara and matty on the coach with the camel cuddling?

why do they cut so many moments with everyone............................. PRODS YOU SUCK!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:34 am

HEA wrote:so you are saying we did not see tara and matty on the coach with the camel cuddling?

why do they cut so many moments with everyone............................. PRODS YOU SUCK!

I don't know what you mean about them being on the couch with the camel cuddling?

They rode the camel and then went for the tea tasting. I didn't really notice the camel after. I was trying to concentrate on them. There was a good amount of time spent on them at the tasting, the belly dancing and then chatting....and making out.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: