SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

annoying - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:28 pm

locoforbach wrote:I want to mention another reason I believe Elise is in F3 is because we still have not been shown the scene where she is in a polka dot dress dancing/kissing Matty which was in the original season promo.

good point.
you are probably right on this one. it deserves a little background sleuthing here thumbsup

Back to top Go down

annoying - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:54 pm

so I am thinking...

Matty said that he is this kind of guy to fall in love after the first conversation. He said he is a slow burn kind of guy. He said that this is what happened with Giorgia. If he was falling for the pretty girl, he would have kept Lisa. He did not.

The girls he is very interested are

Tara: loud, energetic, positive, funny, natural, pretty, mental, kind - late ep6 GDQT ep9 QT
Laura: loud, funny, pretty, natural, sarcastic - ep3 QT ep11
Elora: sexual, pretty, quieter - ep2 ep8
Elise: quieter, pretty, sportive, natural, funny, positive, mental - ep10 QT
Florence: pretty, sexual, sarcastic, quieter - ep4 ep12
Cobie: little girl, sweet - ep4

So next week is the last before HTD.
Missing a SD and the only one who had no 2nd is Cobie. I would think Cobie is leaving during their date. friend zone
I would think Elora is leaving at RC. (showing us the edit of the refusal kiss means that she will leave imo)

top 4: tara, laura, elise and florence

- we have SC for florence which I think from the beginning it was at her HTD (bridge and kiss in her jeans jacket)
- we have SC for Elise with her dot dress slow dancing (which I think is more of a top 3 date)
- we have SC for tara with the sailboat (?) or catamaran (bun on top and black crosses earrings)
- brunette on the beach
- no SC for laura, no SC for elora, no SC for cobie.

So Tara and Elise are in top 3 for sure.

No clue who can be the 3rd girl yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:49 pm

Watched episode 12.  Nothing much new here.  It only confirmed that Matty is interested in Tara, Elise and Laura. They are getting the time.  The rest of the roses are just because he has to.  I like Matty but sometimes I can't tell if he is interested or half asleep when talking to the women.  The only time I see any "depth" in his eyes is with my F3.  During his QT with Tara this ep. was the first time I thought he appeared physically attracted to her.  The sound cut out so I couldn't hear all of the conversation.

His date with Flo was boring.  I think there was some point where he looked like he was physically attracted to her but nothing past that.  Even their kissing felt staged and forced.

I don't think I am going to wait it out any longer.  It is fun here but too many weeks with nothing much to go on is getting frustrating.  I am hoping a little insight and more banter/perspectives will get me back on the Matty Train I boarded at the beginning of this season handwave
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:03 pm

locoforbach wrote:Watched episode 12.  Nothing much new here.  It only confirmed that Matty is interested in Tara, Elise and Laura. They are getting the time.  The rest of the roses are just because he has to.  I like Matty but sometimes I can't tell if he is interested or half asleep when talking to the women.  The only time I see any "depth" in his eyes is with my F3.  During his QT with Tara this ep. was the first time I thought he appeared physically attracted to her.  The sound cut out so I couldn't hear all of the conversation.

His date with Flo was boring.  I think there was some point where he looked like he was physically attracted to her but nothing past that.  Even their kissing felt staged and forced.

I don't think I am going to wait it out any longer.  It is fun here but too many weeks with nothing much to go on is getting frustrating.  I am hoping a little insight and more banter/perspectives will get me back on the Matty Train I boarded at the beginning of this season handwave

have fun in the dark side! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:15 pm

well... episode 12... here are my thoughts in no particular order

the funny thing is prods are now using the F1 music for each girl when they kiss in their SD.

why matty who was behind florence, had to go before her to sit on the sofa? so unatural. yes, i know.... crew/prods, not sure why though the left or right would make a difference

the sofa in the middle of nowhere..... because why not? cantstopl

BL says matty is not into her as much as he says to florence. He has the same BL with elise.

Cobie needs to grow up at some point or maybe she is playing little girl and want to find a daddy boyfriend affraid #notattractive #annoying

did lisa model gained some weight at the mansion? she was way thinner on red carpet

leggings are NOT flattering a woman's body unless she is very very thin imo

right after matty's speech saying that if he did not do this season he was going to turn a monk so he needed to put his fears aside and try again...............tara was explaining her own fears to hope "this guy will fall in love with her" ...... 2 times now that I notice how more serious and less clownish tara is on PI. There is a huge contrast with some of her earlier PI...

matty gave almost zero time to lisa, yet he think it is her fault??? really??? that is totally BS

the piece of wood were sooooo light and so easy to punch. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud i wonder if some prods were not tempted to use some heavy strong wood instead

cobie annoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys the heck of me .... :babies: :babies: :babies:

very strong words from matty that so far i did not hear him saying to any other girl
- tara, there is no chance at all that I am going to forget you anytime soon
- when I am with tara, she is the only person, at that time, that matter (not verbatim)

I agree that Matty have the same poker face with most girl, but I could crack few facial expression with tara that I think he did not have with the others.... but I saw also a lot of emotion with Laura... so it is 50/50.

At this point, I see a lot of Tara.... I am not sure that is a good sign. I see also a lot of Laura... and I am not sure that is a good sign either.

so would elise be F1 after all?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:24 pm

@HEA No. I don't really see any real interest with Elisa. She is in there because tptb want to confuse the audience IMO. It is still ... as it has been from the beginning ... between Laura and Tara.

Honestly, Matty kind of sucks as the lead. He is not particularly demonstrative and he is just so laid back that I'm practically falling asleep watching his dates. Of course, part of it is that the dates have been terrible/cheap and the editing is beyond bad. 

There is an episode on Tuesday and then Wednesday is supposed to be HTDs. I can't remember if they normally split the HTDs into two episodes? I will see after that if I'm heading over to the dark side.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:33 pm

yeah... I also may jump to the dark side after hometown.

yes. elora is definitely history now. i guess the next GD will be interesting to watch.

so we have 2 girls leaving. since cobie is at this GD, then off you go my theory that she has a SD and she goes.

but still. cobie and elora are my guess right now. both were front and center at ep12 and we know it is often an au revoir on the next episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:47 pm

Cobie is definitely leaving. Elora is a maybe for me. I wouldn't be surprised by Florence going. The only reason I think Elora might stay is for the drama. Otherwise all four are pretty bland and HTDs will be boring. And can we say that Matty has a type? Everyone but Elora have the same general appearance.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:48 am

offtopic @AllAboutLove @Guardianangel

I started matty with 4 episodes behind.  Rolling Eyes
Do you know when the bachelorette AU starts or has it started already?
if so can we have also a non-spoiled place pretty please?
do we know who is the next bachelor us yet?
What about TB canada? Has it started yet?

thank you. at times it is frustrating not going on SM  Hugesmile

oh and do we have another teaser for matty?? annoying - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:05 am

@HEA there is no official date set yet for Sophie's season (Bette AU S3) but it likely will air Sept 20 (a week after Matty's finale) and a non-spoiled thread created for those who want to be non-spoiled. No other teaser yet but I think they may post one closer to next week's ep (Wed) and if so I'll post it here yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@HEA there is no official date set yet for Sophie's season (Bette AU S3) but it likely will air Sept 20 (a week after Matty's finale) and a non-spoiled thread created for those who want to be non-spoiled. No other teaser yet but I think they may post one closer to next week's ep (Wed) and if so I'll post it here yes  

Thanks handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:40 am

HEA wrote:offtopic @AllAboutLove @Guardianangel

I started matty with 4 episodes behind.  Rolling Eyes
Do you know when the bachelorette AU starts or has it started already?
if so can we have also a non-spoiled place pretty please?
do we know who is the next bachelor us yet?
What about TB canada? Has it started yet?

thank you. at times it is frustrating not going on SM  Hugesmile

oh and do we have another teaser for matty?? annoying - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 2498057887

TB Canada hasn't started yet either. I have just started seeing commercials for it and all they say is coming this fall. That would make it late September. They seem to air it when all the US versions of the show have done airing...so after BIP is done.

I will be joining you in the unspoiled once again. It is much more peaceful here and it frees up a lot of my time.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Sleuthing - **NO SPOILERS**

+3
notarose
Just Looking
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: