SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Page 34 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:23 am

^^ because to be honest, none of the girls at the RC looked happy....

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:11 am

falling par HEA (Mary-Shelby is my account too)
from ep9 - my mini vid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:21 am

you know what is funny? At times I feel Matty is on a mission to find the mother of his kids laugh out loud

I feel as if he has this hormonal clock inside and REALLY REALLY REALLY want to find the perfect mother and bride.

:wedding :babies: :babies: :babies: :babies:

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:33 pm

The AUS version has been brutal to the leads that don't pick their choice (US too laugh out loud) so if Matty picks the person who ends up being the fan fav he should be fine.
This regardless of he says he is looking for a baby mama or not.

We often have leads that say they want one thing and then end up picking the opposite ! Not sure if Matty is going to be one of those leads or he will go with the opposite as well.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:46 pm

freeeeeeeeeeeeezing!!! can you see the fog out of his mouth?

via GIPHY

Last edited by HEA on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:47 pm

Seems it is going to be SIMONE DRAMA episode................................... :headbanging

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 95210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 95310
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 95410
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 95510
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 95610
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 95710
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 95810
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 95910
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 96010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 96110
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 96210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 96310
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 96410

my sc from recorded TV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:18 pm

well for me this episode was once again very revealing.

1. Matty definitely pursue Tara: he noticed that tara was not herself during the GD and he made sure to have a chat with her.

so no matter who won the games.... it was always going to be the team where was Tara imo

during their chat, they could not stop touching each other and it was some very natural tender gestures. I never saw Matty doing this with any other girls. maybe elora but that was not like that at all and the others? nope.

He was reinsured that she did not have cold feet and wanted immediately know what was going on. And she was very sensitive to remain away. It was funny though because during the GD, Matty who was at one point on the other side with florence and laura, moved to where tara was and at one point he had his favorites: tara and elora (do not mind the third cross I thought it was laura)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 93511

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 93310
my sc

But to say that she was not the same when they were so many girls around, means clearly that he paid attention to her. Sorry, but this is not another girl to fill in the episodes....

If matty was really truly into Laura, he would have picked laura's team. nobody counted the points, he was the one deciding at this point. So yet another moot episode for laura... how many now???? And we are far far from the new complicity I see now between tara and matty. all the other girls are now behind. imo

even his BL was soooo revealing. When she made this joke, he put his head on her shoulder........ ahem this reminds me rachel/bryan on their QT when they laughed together at the early stage of their romance........ so so similar to me!!

beautiful par mary-shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:49 am

poor girls... they were completely frozen

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 97210
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 97010
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 96910
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:54 am

Interesting facial language from Florence here

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 96810
 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**  - Page 34 96710

my SC

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:57 am

@HEA So which scenes from the promo have still to be shown ?

Can we determine anything else past F5 in this lineup to see who potentially would go next or has more Svs for f4 and f3 ?

we have yet to see the girl slow dancing with Matty correct ? With the blue dotted dress.

Also there is 1 Sc of Matty holding a girls hand for which we wee a white top and Matty wears jeans. Has that even seen on the show as yet ? That Girl has short nails and no rings from tpwhat I can tell. Her arm is thin. Is that Cobie ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 46 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - SCaps - **NO SPOILERS**

+2
nd4reality
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum