SELECT CONTENT

NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?

NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 36 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 8 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 16 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 3 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 20 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 26 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 14 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 3 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 100 ]
NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 239

Poll closed

NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?

Post by Kels0012 Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:28 pm

If not Peter (my 1st choice) or Alex (my 2nd choice), I would love Chase, Wells or Marquel from Andi's season.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?

Post by mizzoufan Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:26 pm

Alex or Ben Z

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Seabear wrote:I am casting a vote for my write in candidate. The ultimate choice Roberto!!! NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 1105969562

OOHHH! Now you're talking! YES!!!!
:yes:
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I'm glad you have a "who do you WANT" poll. But I'm a little surprised at the results, because I didn't think Peter was very well liked here.

Still, although I'm not holding my breath since he didn't get any time on the worst MTA ever (IMO) and won't be on BIP, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE for it to be Alex.

I think there are more Peter supporters here than you know.JMO.I for one have just stopped going to certain threads and posting. Can't wait until tomorrow night!NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?  - Page 2 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:38 pm

My top three for the Bachelor:
Marquel, Peter or Ben Z.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:52 pm

I wanted a choice of "anybody but Peter."

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:40 pm

this is my pick:

Joey & Kelsey - #TeamButterflies

Caelynn + Dean
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:55 pm

I really do not want to watch Ben H. again.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:32 am

After the recent social media trash from Peter's camp, I'm saying Peter. It'll be such a hilarious season, all around.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:19 pm

My write-in vote is for a completely new person; not a model metro type, but a real man with a real career who is actually wanting to meet women and find his wife. But how naive and silly of me....

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:01 am

After watching BIP. I'd like to see Matt or Jack.

After seeing BIP I can.say NO to Wells, Dean, Daniel,

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:20 pm

mizzoufan wrote:After watching BIP. I'd like to see Matt or Jack.

After seeing BIP  I can.say NO to Wells, Dean, Daniel,  

Daniel "icks" me out.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NEW POLL - Who do you want the next Bachelor to be?

+9
ElonM
Rolly
Nativenewyorker
mizzoufan
Kels0012
Seabear
Jolena
Buckeye_Fan
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: