SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 Empty Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:12 pm

All previous threads here

Chgohighlife wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I never cared for Constance during Nick's season, and I still don't care for her and her SM behaviour. IMO stay off of SM and if you don't like the guy, tell him to his face. She's the one who blabbed that her father wasn't going to be on the HTD, during Nick's season, and IIRC she blabbed something about Rachel being the next ette.

If someone made a comment about me, that was half positive and half negative, I wouldn't like it at all. If she can't be happy with the person her sister chose, who both seem to be so over the moon crazy in love, then she shouldn't be on SM showing her feelings which only invites more negativity. This is total disrespect for her sister IMHO.

I completely agree. If Constance was not so disappointingly jealous, she'd either publicly support her sister or, shut up. Instead, she is trying to create her own SM following and support about something that class and decorum dictates she never states a negative about, period. Rachel is her sister. They are family and family does not air negativity to the outside world. Constance can tell Rachel anything she wants (not that it would make a difference at this point) - it's her right as an older sister. What she cannot do without showing her jealousy, is agree with a bunch of unknown, irrelevant, negative troublemakers on SM. JMO

sdmom wrote:
coolangel wrote:
makeover wrote:Sometimes I feel bad for Bryan, because there are people going out of their way to hate on him.

I really wonder if RS original spoiler and the switch made it worse for Bryan. I get the criticisms for Bryan even though I don't agree with them but it really seems excessive IMO for a guy who hasn't done anything crazy post-show IMO. I think some fans just got so used to the idea of Pachel that they see Bryan as this villain who ruined their perfect love story and that's why they hate on him for literally anything and everything. hmmm

All JMO  

But do you think it's better RS never changed his first spoiler and people are shocked Bryan is f1 at finale?

From what I read, people's strong dislike starting from the sloppy second comment, then they found out his insurance lawsuit, then the Player show.
RS two spoilers don't help but I don't think it's the sole reason for the criticism. Jmo.

I didn't like Bryan on night one but gradually he won me over. The biggest reason is Rachel always seem so happy around him and he really was focused on her from the very beginning. I love a contestant who's head over the heel for the lead. All imo.

makeover wrote:@coolangel Yeah, I get that he is not everyone's cup of tea and it's fine if some just don't like his vibe on the show, but that extra comment just stood out to me because 1) it's completely unrelated to the original post; 2) it's embarrassing that Elan even has to correct such people.

Speaking of the Bach producers, Producer Natalie posted this on her IG last week to which Bryan commented "Did I take this pic?" Then she replied hang on, she will give him photo credit and then proceeded to do so. After that Bryan replied something like "Haha not for the credit, but this reminded me of the surreal time when we were in our little Spanish village. Miss you Shabs!"
The photo credit and the comments have all been deleted since then. I should have gotten a screencap, laugh out loud. But I wonder why she deleted it... Is it even spoilery? IMO, no but...  question
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW9Ko3jjYQ5/?taken-by=natalieshabtai

Ladybug82 wrote:I think there are some that get on the spoiled F1 train no matter what.  So, IMO had the Peter spoiler never come out, I do think Bryan would've had more fans, no matter what was sleuthed and found.  Maybe not as big a following as Peter, but more than he has now.

Now there were always going to be those that didn't like him or didn't like the info found.  Some wouldn't like him no matter how wonderful and edit or home much Rachel liked him.  But IMO others would have been more willing to give him a chance and possibly be won over by him like others have been.

JMO

Alanna wrote:
Seabear wrote:I absolutely don't understand the Peter worship or the Bryan hate on SM and some other forums. It is bizarre IMO. Neither is a deserving of the treatment they are receiving IMO. Both are regular decent guys. The SM craziness and other forums negativity has marred this season in an unpleasant way for me. Sad because I actually saw a lovely love story play out on my TV. IMO. hmmm no no
JMO
Totally agree and the reverse as well: Peter is fake, evil, horrible etc and Bryan is the best man to walk the (Bachelor) land. Really? laugh out loud I tend to think they're both okay and normal myself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Diana Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:19 pm

So let's see B is already in LA and Peter has a event this weekend in Madison. This season truly spoiles itself imo laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:20 pm

@makeover It looks like Natalie and Rachel are very good friends according to that IG. Maybe if she's conversing with Bryan so easily, it'll seem like a clue? I dunno really.

@sdmom I saw talent resources on Bryan's IG yesterday. I even asked on this board if they maybe had a reality show planned since that MattyK guy said big things were coming. Bryan probably took it down because it too was a big clue.

As for Constance SM likes, I'm at the point where I'm convinced that EVERYONE including Peter, Bryan, Rachel and their friends and family are purposely muddying the waters to keep people tuning in for Rachel's sake. It can't feel great to be the first AA bachelorette with the lowest ratings which will fall off even more if the finale is spoiled. Also, I think this really will be a very dramatic finale and the TPTB want as many eyes as possible. So Constance liking pro-Peter stuff is probably just stringing Peter fans along IMO. Just like Peter's friends posting pro-Rachel stuff and Peter liking engagement ring pics and mixed-race babies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:45 pm

Ok, who listened to the Ashley I podcast with Dean?  Did Dean really say he borrowed clothes from both Peter and Bryan? More from Peter than Bryan, but some from both?  If so, his shade towards Bryan of late is really tacky, IMO.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:57 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:@makeover It looks like Natalie and Rachel are very good friends according to that IG. Maybe if she's conversing with Bryan so easily, it'll seem like a clue? I dunno really.

@sdmom I saw talent resources on Bryan's IG yesterday. I even asked on this board if they maybe had a reality show planned since that MattyK guy said big things were coming. Bryan probably took it down because it too was a big clue.

Snipped

My guess is the "time spent in little Spanish village" refers too much of him and Rachel post-FRC alone time?

Have we figured out who's whose handlers yet?
In the pad6, who's f1's handler?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:01 pm

I saw a few comments where people were thanking Constance for "dragging Bryan "and she didn't like those. Her likes contain aspects involving her eg. How Beautiful she is, how good of a sister she is, how real she was etc and unfortunately those comments also mention Peter..so she could just like one part of the comment and not the whole thing.

Furthermore i do think RS changing the spoiler made matters worse for Bryan. That day was a complete mess on social media. Peter was already very very liked among viewers and the idea of him and Rachel together was music to their ears. Viewers were already so in love with those two that any other outcome would be impossible and unacceptable. An then RS changed changed the winner to Bryan and all hell broke loose. Bryan wasn't liked back then but Rachel being with him instead of Peter made people hate him.

I wonder ..if RS changed the winner to Eric instead of Bryan, would the response be the same??? Don't think so though

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:04 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, who listened to the Ashley I podcast with Dean?  Did Dean really say he borrowed clothes from both Peter and Bryan?  More from Peter than Bryan, but some from both?  If so, his shade towards Bryan of late is really tacky, IMO.  

JMO

Will also said on IG live that throughout his stay on the show Bryan and Peter got along with each other. He said he did not know how it came to this and it is really sad to see. Will also mentioned that Bryan is getting an unfair edit and he is a sincere person.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:08 pm

Good old Will. I too wonder how it came to this... So far it appears kinda one sided, at least based on what's shown in the show and on SM after the show. Even more awkward with Dean taking sides and unfollowing Bryan. Bryan is still following Dean but I think he just doesn't bother much about such things.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:10 pm

Dessler wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, who listened to the Ashley I podcast with Dean?  Did Dean really say he borrowed clothes from both Peter and Bryan?  More from Peter than Bryan, but some from both?  If so, his shade towards Bryan of late is really tacky, IMO.  

JMO

Will also said on IG live that throughout his stay on the show Bryan and Peter got along with each other. He said he did not know how it came to this and it is really sad to see. Will also mentioned that Bryan is getting an unfair edit and he is a sincere person.

When and where was Will cut? f8?
Peter already did not like Bryan in Dallas, he made it clear to Bryan.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:24 pm

makeover wrote:Good old Will. I too wonder how it came to this... So far it appears kinda one sided, at least based on what's shown in the show and on SM after the show. Even more awkward with Dean taking sides and unfollowing Bryan. Bryan is still following Dean but I think he just doesn't bother much about such things.

and dean said that he cannot wait to see Rachel's love story unfold??? Pack of BS Kimmel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 623245435

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:25 pm

sdmom wrote:
Dessler wrote:

JMO

When and where was Will cut? f8?
Peter already did not like Bryan in Dallas, he made it clear to Bryan.

Will and Fred (but could be josiah) spent time with Bryan in Miami last month or the one before, it is on bryan IG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:54 pm

sdmom wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:@makeover It looks like Natalie and Rachel are very good friends according to that IG. Maybe if she's conversing with Bryan so easily, it'll seem like a clue? I dunno really.

Snipped

My guess is the "time spent in little Spanish village" refers too much of him and Rachel post-FRC alone time?

Have we figured out who's whose handlers yet?
In the pad6, who's f1's handler?
Oh good thought! Does a producer hang out with the couple post-FRC rather than a handler? What happens to the F3, F2 rejectees? Do they get sent home right away or do they have to hang around in Spain with handlers?  For how long? Do they have to stay there while the happy couple spends a few extra days there?

Sorry lots of questions!

Last edited by Ilovepeter on Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo