SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:21 pm

IMO the only thing hurting is his ego.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:22 pm

I think she will be kind to him unless CH provokes her.  People sounds to me like they are feeding the setup for Bachelor
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:23 pm

Meh, I'm not really feeling bad for him. He lost a woman he dated for a few weeks, and decides to act like a bitter high school kid toward the other guy. I mean he's created this little crew to back him up, and his sm actions are pathetic, IMO. I do hope Rachel goes easy on him unless he starts something, but only because Imo it's just not worth the drama. Jno
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:25 pm

I love how he post a shirtless pic. of him on IG and tags himself.

Source: Peters IG
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:26 pm

So she lets Peter go during their LCD and there is only one proposal ... from Bryan. And she is probably going to propose (at first then he'll get down on one knee) since she said you don't know who is going to propose.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:30 pm

This doesn't surprise me. I know a lot of people think Peter wasn't into Rachel, but I do think he was. He just went about it differently than we're used to seeing on this show. He was less outward and very much in his head. He downright seemed jealous of Bryan and you usually don't get jealous unless you have some sort of feelings for that person. I think Peter struggles with falling in love, it's not easy for him. He's clearly got some things to figure out for himself. His likes post show just speak to a man who likes positive attention. I see him as more lost than a jerk. There's been worse. At the end of the day,  Rachel wasn't the one for him, and he wasn't the one for her. Hopefully they're respectful of each other's feelings at ATFR. I like the business drive he's had post show. Good for him. He's actually using his pre show career and taking it to new places. I can respect that.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:31 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Meh, I'm not really feeling bad for him. He lost a woman he dated for a few weeks, and decides to act like a bitter high school kid toward the other guy. I mean he's created this little crew to back him up, and his sm actions are pathetic, IMO. I do hope Rachel goes easy on him unless he starts something, but only because Imo it's just not worth the drama. Jno

I kind of think this is the Peter formula and this is why it hurts so bad months after the fact. He isn't used to it. Hey, it's a season of firsts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:35 pm

That article is actually hilarious. Seriously? He's pulling a Nick 2.?

He was so torn about loosing Rachel, the one he barley touched all season long, deleted over 200 followers on IG, hiding who knows what, has continuosly ragged on Bryan and felt it was necessary to post a pic of himself sprawled on a bench where you can see body parts outline while the other contestants posted sweet messages to Rachel. All this for someone he supposedly is heartbroken over?

When you truly love someone, don't you want the best for them, and want them to be happy? Seems St Jerk seems to want the opposite. I hope Rachel isn't chill when his turn is up. He needs a friend for moral support?  Hopefully is someone who's initials start with Dr.

I apologize if this sounds harsh, I think it's months of reading canonised like comments when sleuthers had him pegged right from the beginning. If his lack of any type of emotions all season bugged me, I have a feeling I'm going to have to put up with the worse yet. IMO The carrot is dangling, and it's time for him to put on the final act.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:42 pm

SeekAny wrote:This doesn't surprise me. I know a lot of people think Peter wasn't into Rachel, but I do think he was. He just went about it differently than we're used to seeing on this show. He was less outward and very much in his head. He downright seemed jealous of Bryan and you usually don't get jealous unless you have some sort of feelings for that person. I think Peter struggles with falling in love, it's not easy for him. He's clearly got some things to figure out for himself. His likes post show just speak to a man who likes positive attention. I see him as more lost than a jerk. There's been worse. At the end of the day,  Rachel wasn't the one for him, and he wasn't the one for her. Hopefully they're respectful of each other's feelings at ATFR. I like the business drive he's had post show. Good for him. He's actually using his pre show career and taking it to new places. I can respect that.
This is how I see it too. He needs more therapy and should stay far, far away from The Bachelor. But given all the pimping of him on the Bachelorette's twitter page, he's probably already signed on.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:47 pm

I will be cantstopl rofl if he tries to pull a Nick. For all the Andi-Josh-Nick comparisons to this season, I don't think people (in general) had any doubts if Nick was into Andi. Infact, that was what had cemeted his villain status that he wouldn't care about the guys in his pursuit of her. laugh out loud

IMO Peter is just using this an an excuse as to why he had been liking Pachel comments and shading Bryan all season long. IMO He is afraid to face Rachel at ATFR coz he knows that she is onto him.

Source

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:48 pm

Sure , i think he liked Rachel. I don't think he was deeply in love with her...but just to be fair i do think he liked her Smiley 

IMO him being all sad and stuff has little to do with losing Rachel and A LOT to do with losing Rachel ....to Bryan aka the dude he's intimidated by and can't stand. Sorry not sorry but Peter's body language speaks volumes and it's so obvious to see 
Him losing to Bryan is a HUGE shot to his ego and he can't handle it. That's why he's being so petty even after filming wrapped 

All JMO

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by rosecake Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:54 pm

I totally forgot about those shady things he said on the show about how Bryan wasn't good enough for Rachel. He is probably worried Rachel will call him out for all the crap he has been saying all season. She will be ready to defend Bryan.

rosecake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo