SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zerochill - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Aria Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:39 pm

Yeah; she's been very consistent and saying she loved all of her final four, just in different ways and different intensities. She told Eric she loved him when she dumped him and Dean she was falling in love with him at his HTD. She also cried hysterically and made out with Matt when letting him go. Her breakup with Peter wasn't an anomoly. She's also said she only fell in love with one person and she wanted to save that language for one person. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

zerochill - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by allykat Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Alanna wrote:Ahh the old "love versus in love" nonsensical and meaningless mumbo jumbo (imo) from Rachel then laugh out loud as long as B buys it, whatevs!!

Truthfully, when I first heard this talk from them about 'love' vs 'in love', I wondered if Bryan had been spending time with JP and Ashley down in Miami. I distinctly remember that being something that JP said a few times post season as what got him through...he knew she might love some other guys, but she can only be 'in love' with one man at the end of the day. The way Brian phrased it was almost exactly how I remember JP saying it.

Then I got more cynical and thought that maybe he watched old final couple interviews to coach himself on what to say in media rounds, and he decided he liked JP's answer the best. laugh out loud

Either way, this 'in love' thing is very real for them. They've now talked about it a few times, and Bryan even just capitalized IN love in his latest instagram post.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:42 pm

Rach said she only told Bryan she was *in* love with him and Bryan was the only guy she told that to. Even Eric, Rachel told him she loved him when she said goodbye. She just said she wasn't in love with him. Same as with Peter. Only Bryan was Rachel *in* love with.

Other leads have done the same thing...

Kaitlyn told Nick she loved him even after she had told Shawn he was the one. Ben told JoJo he loved her. It's not new. I don't see what Rach did as any different to that no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:45 pm

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/8/9/16120212/the-bachelorette-finale-rachel-peter-bryan-appearance-lord-and-taylor
Meeting Rachel and Bryan after blogging about 'The Bachelorette' was surreal and kind of sad
And yes, all the fans at the event were bummed she didn’t choose Peter.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:51 pm

ElonM wrote:https://www.sbnation.com/2017/8/9/16120212/the-bachelorette-finale-rachel-peter-bryan-appearance-lord-and-taylor
Meeting Rachel and Bryan after blogging about 'The Bachelorette' was surreal and kind of sad

Just for the sake of facts, this is not true that "all" the fans at the event were bummed she didn't choose Peter. There were definitely fans who were glad she chose Bryan. Here is just one excerpt from a fan at the event from that article

“It was amazing,” she says. “I love them. They’re such a beautiful couple. I’m so happy for them, I was rooting for Bryan since day one.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:51 pm

I guess I will NEVER understand how anyone was bummed she didn't pick Peter.   OMG, I have never seen interactions
SO painful to watch.   Honestly, imo, I personally enjoy the light-hearted, 'easy' moments she shared with Bryan.

Why would anyone want that kind of relationship for Rachel.   Color me confused.  :crazed
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:54 pm

They look great here.
https://www.aol.com/article/lifestyle/2017/08/09/rachel-lindsay-bachelorette-outfits/23072633/#slide=762729_next_slideshow_cta#fullscreen
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:54 pm

ElonM wrote:https://www.sbnation.com/2017/8/9/16120212/the-bachelorette-finale-rachel-peter-bryan-appearance-lord-and-taylor

That's not true, there's at least ONE fan there.

It was amazing,” she says. “I love them. They’re such a beautiful couple. I’m so happy for them, I was rooting for Bryan since day one.”

Also, if they are all bummed why did they still go, wait in line for hours to get their pictures taken? 
I don't understand 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:55 pm

Thank you for posting that! Ironically, as Rachel & Bryan  fan I came way feelings VERY good about her/their  future prospects because even with her choosing Bryan people (and many!) STILL came out to see them. That tells me that despite what people on SM think she's still very popular! laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:01 pm

Yep. Even the non-Bryan fans waited in line to get a photo with Bryan and Rachel. They obviously didn't dislike him that much to wait in line to get a photo with him and Rach. I think Rach and Bryan will be just fine going by that zerochill - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 69 4256136633 jmo

It's unlikely that there have ever been more people packed into the makeup aisles of a Lord & Taylor than there are today
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:05 pm

My main takeaway from the article is the dissonance the writer felt about meeting Rachel and Bryan. Just a reminder for me to be careful with my words when I talk about casts of the show or celebrities because the are just like me, real with emotions and feeling that can be hurt by my words.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:07 pm

I'm going to say, that good on them for grabbing all the shilling opportunities they can asap. Their fame will be fast gone, best get the $$$ while they can.

I'd also bet, that all of the people who went to take pictures with them were awwwwwing and saying positive comments. The negativity only comes out anonymously on ig. Imo. And who cares what bs they pike on sm, they'll go and harass someone else soon enough. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo