SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 1 of 59 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Empty Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:17 am

Previous threads here

Carry on peeps

bachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Samuel10bachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Samuel10 bachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Family10bachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Samuel15bachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Diana Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:20 am

heartbeat

bachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 20633348_283816055434602_4314920769164410880_n
https://instagram.com/p/BXhGxTnB2ex/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:22 am

Rachel Lynn Lindsay, will you marry me?

It's so pretty ..... yes.....

Okayyyyyyyyyy...... I was never team peter but right now I'm thinking he was way classier tonight than Rachel. And that he dodged a bullet.

Hope bryan is happy with her.

Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:22 am

bachelorettefinale - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 20633317_287995528342381_5935787739583610880_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXg83eYlCOa/?taken-by=krystine_couch
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:23 am

sosleepy wrote:Alright ... I think I finally articulated in my head why Rachel's little stunt with sabatoging Peter rubbed me the wrong way. Last season, she was Peter. She couldn't commit, couldn't let herself go, had walls up the wazoo. Yet the show gave her a chance, Nick was completely gracious and KIND towards her and her opportunity despite the secret drama with his fiancé, yet here she is... Regina Georging it up and telling Peter and the world "this isn't for him." Which is funny, cause 5 short months ago the same argument could be used on her - "this show just isn't for her."
I think a lot of the Peter sabotage stemmed from anger over the hate Bryan has gotten in favor of Peter and also trying to save face over how emotional she was during the break-up. Her body language was pure hate. As much as I loved it, she definitely took it as an opportunity to stick up for Bryan and herself. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:23 am

ABC 11pm news is at the Biscayne Brewery for the Bryan watch party in Miami. Josiah and will are there too. Josiah said "halfway into the season the rest of the guys agreed it was going to be Bryan." They're showing Bryan's cousin Tracy and extended family on TV. They are cheering in excitement for the engagement!! They all say they didn't know and are so happy!

Last edited by kerriway on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:24 am

@sosleepy I'm so with you. She came off as hypocritical to me tonight. She wanted to put Peter in his place, I get that. But girl you were him! She was basically pressuring the guy to say he'd propose but was going to pick the other guy anyway? The whole thing confuses me. She should have just let him show up at final 2 and not chosen him. Everyone would have gotten what they wanted. She used the right word, frustrating, she frustrated me the entire time tonight.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:24 am

Rooting for Brachel. Prove them haters wrong. laugh out loud

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:25 am

kerriway wrote:ABC 11pm news is at the Biscayne Brewery for the Bryan watch party in Miami. Josiah and will are there too. Josiah said "halfway into the season the rest of the guys agreed it was going to be Bryan." They're showing Bryan's cousin Tracy and extended family on TV. They are cheering in excitement for the engagement!! They all say they didn't know and are so happy!

So perhaps Peter was justified in not wanting to propose to a woman who was clearly going to choose someone else.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:25 am

Well Peter and his pity party of one, was hardly a victim.    He made everything about HIM.  Yes, I think Rachel will be quite happy with Bryan!!    Smiley
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:26 am

BlackHalo wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Alright ... I think I finally articulated in my head why Rachel's little stunt with sabatoging Peter rubbed me the wrong way. Last season, she was Peter. She couldn't commit, couldn't let herself go, had walls up the wazoo. Yet the show gave her a chance, Nick was completely gracious and KIND towards her and her opportunity despite the secret drama with his fiancé, yet here she is... Regina Georging it up and telling Peter and the world "this isn't for him." Which is funny, cause 5 short months ago the same argument could be used on her - "this show just isn't for her."
I think a lot of the Peter sabotage stemmed from anger over the hate Bryan has gotten in favor of Peter and also trying to save face over how emotional she was during the break-up. Her body language was pure hate. As much as I loved it, she definitely took it as an opportunity to stick up for Bryan and herself. JMO.
Totally. I don't think she was being high and mighty here, just pure revenge for his behavior imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:27 am

Rachel put Peter in his place for leading her on all season, giving and taking messing up with her head.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 59 1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73