SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:27 am

BlackHalo wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Alright ... I think I finally articulated in my head why Rachel's little stunt with sabatoging Peter rubbed me the wrong way. Last season, she was Peter. She couldn't commit, couldn't let herself go, had walls up the wazoo. Yet the show gave her a chance, Nick was completely gracious and KIND towards her and her opportunity despite the secret drama with his fiancé, yet here she is... Regina Georging it up and telling Peter and the world "this isn't for him." Which is funny, cause 5 short months ago the same argument could be used on her - "this show just isn't for her."
I think a lot of the Peter sabotage stemmed from anger over the hate Bryan has gotten in favor of Peter and also trying to save face over how emotional she was during the break-up. Her body language was pure hate. As much as I loved it, she definitely took it as an opportunity to stick up for Bryan and herself. JMO.

Well...  had she watched the show before signing on the dotted line, that's how the cookie crumbles. She was propped up all last season at Nick and Vanessa's expense. And probably next season, Peter takes a back seat to Bachelorette 14. That's how this freaking show works. 16 years of this. My original opinion of her stands. Mean girl. Just be gracious. Just be gracious. Nick was gracious towards her when she was stealing his thunder. Just be kind and pay it forward. One thing I'll say for JoJo, she was always kind and gracious. A trait that has been SEVERELY lacking in ettes for quite a while.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:29 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 20687177_329251644184257_2538613370320322560_n
krystine_couchJust moments before @therachlindsay says YES to her new fiancé in this STUNNING @randirahm gown #thebachelorette #stylist #abc #BachelorNation #BacheloretteAndChill #bachelorettemonday #bachelorettefinale #afterthefinalrose
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXhCywUFFnN/?taken-by=krystine_couch
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:30 am

I'm so fed up with these Bryan is a sleaze tweets. As said before, he's smart, well educated, has a great career, good looking, focused on Rachel. How is he a sleaze?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:30 am

Well, one thing is for certain ~ Peter stayed as far away from Rachel on the couch, that he could.  Just like he
did ALL season!!   :babies:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:31 am

So I have a theory that she just slept with Bryan based on that state of her weave the next morning after each date giggling

With Eric and Peter it look pretty much the same...with Bryan the curl was mostly gone and it looked like she had sweat it out - it was all tangled in the back even! rofl

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:33 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 220b840c03090307f72e538d89f4d75f

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 4f2b447efa229c7ae598ef78928093f6

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 89834f849e0c0604424193ab7e6de072
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-finale-recap-rachel-lives-best-life-030716291.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:33 am

I may be in the minority but my motto is what the former FLOTUS said "when they go low, we go high". Rachel IMO should know better that there is no winning to go on the attack IMO. CH even asked if she was angry....i mean common big Rach, she knows she can't win the war with SM...I just hope she stays off responding to anything on SM going forward and borrow a page from Jojo...all jmo.

Last edited by mercieme on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:34 am

Congratulations to the happy couple! The proposal was very sweet and they seem delighted with each other. I love Rachel's ring. I think it is my favorite ring that I've seen in recent seasons.

First, a complaint -- I really don't like how Rachel threw Peter under the bus, not once, but twice with her remarks that the process may not be right for him. You know what? Maybe she's right about that (and maybe not,) but why not let Peter along with the producers make that call? IMO Rachel does not like being a woman scorned. Not nice!

Color me confused -- I was interested when Rachel said that the tide started to turn in Geneva, because that was my conclusion -- but she said that some issues had cropped up there and she never really expounded on those issues. I would have liked to have heard her thinking. Also, if Rachel had pretty much made up her mind by hometowns (which seemed obvious to a lot of us,) why did she put Peter and herself through such a wringer in Rioja? When he asked her if he was her choice, I thought that was a fair question, especially since the men had likely been seeing her preference for Bryan for quite a while. If she can't commit to him, why should he be asked to commit to her?

I also was fascinated by her body language -- she edged away from Peter at least three times, but leaned into Bryan.

Having said all that, I think that she absolutely made the right choice for her. She wanted a man who is all in.

Peter is still my pick for Bachelor. I think he will be just fine when he gets to call the shots. As for BiP, what a (glorious) train wreck. Bring it on! laugh out loud
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:37 am

JK admitting he was wrong! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkCerulean Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:37 am

I'm amazed at how a 'reality' show can create and dictate such emotional outpouring. When I watch shows like this, I look for the little hints of reality amidst the edits. I wish I knew how to do screen captures, etc. The moment that I KNEW she was picking Bryan was, after sending Eric home, when she walked back into the enclosure where Bryan and Peter were still standing...Bryan walked up to her and his body language was screaming 'I here for you!' And she reached for him like she couldn't help herself.
DarkCerulean
DarkCerulean

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:38 am

SeekAny wrote:@sosleepy I'm so with you. She came off as hypocritical to me tonight. She wanted to put Peter in his place, I get that. But girl you were him! She was basically pressuring the guy to say he'd propose but was going to pick the other guy anyway? The whole thing confuses me. She should have just let him show up at final 2 and not chosen him. Everyone would have gotten what they wanted. She used the right word, frustrating, she frustrated me the entire time tonight.

Probs because, imo, she actually did want Peter, the total Becca of this season. She settled for her Whitney.

She would have saved herself a whole lot of grief by just living by the old line "he's just not that into you." Look, I'm no huge Peter fan (pretty meh on him), but I def do not think he is the devil incarnate either. He's just a dude... that wasn't that into Rachel. And he's hoping that maybe he can be the lead instead, most likely. Sue him. I don't see the big deal or the huge crime here. If Rachel is soooo happy and in love with Bryan, then it's as it should be anyway. So why burn bridges and try to ruin other people's chances? It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Especially after Nick was so gracious towards her.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:39 am

This makes me petty but I was so glad Rachel didn't fall for that sh!t apology about not remember what he said because he certainly remembers all the likes about how much better he is than TOG. He was trying to get fake sympathy. JMO

I didn't buy his act.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73