SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 30 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BacheloretteMonday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Dessler Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:49 pm

I am sorry they will be damn fools to not seize this opportunity. The can continue their jobs and shill at the same time. I am sorry both of them making 6 figures salary does not mean they can relax and not want to make money. Bryan, we know for a fact owns a condo, there are mortgages to pay, student loans e.t.c. They are not millionaires , even millionaires want to make more more .ALL JMO

EDT: I did not mind the merchandise, but the words on it are so cringy. I love the I am chill until I am not mug but "dr abs" designs need to go laugh out loud
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

BacheloretteMonday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:JPG who really adored Nikki but didn't propose or say ILY got crucified. This guy doesn't even adore her let alone did not want to propose but he is a very smart man for being true to himself and not getting engaged after a couple of months on this show according to JK.  Who is crazy enough to do that after such a short time?

Um pretty much almost every season that's who. Except the ones that don't, get massacred for not proposing, except Peter. Who is actually trying to rewrite history? Once you sign up for this show you're in their hands, like it or not. IMO he was just part of a storyline. I'd be very surprised if he is the next bachelor.

It seems to me, it depends on who is the favourite. Ali clearly liked Peter and is defending his choice, going as far as claiming she wasn't in real love on her season. Maybe she shouldn't have collapsed on a hotel hallway carpet for her Oscar performance. Sometimes obsession takes over logic IMHO.

Can we really blame Peter for not being ready to propose to someone after only knowing them a couple months? Actually it’s 2.5 months to be more accurate. I think it’s totally normal not to feel ready. And let’s be honest here, the majority of the couples that get engaged end up breaking up after the show (myself included!). I respect his decision to want to save his only first shot at proposing to someone for when he feels it in his bones. Honestly, looking back, I’m kind of disappointed that I got engaged on the show. I knew I didn’t know the guy I picked in the end well enough, but I decided to accept the proposal anyway. And it kind of bums me out that Kevin’s proposal to me wasn’t the only time I said yes to someone. Does that make sense?

I’ve talked about this before but you really don’t fall in love with the person you meet on the show. Yes my relationship didn’t work, so obviously mine wasn’t real love.
http://aliluvs.com/blog/2017/08/08/big-question-peter-proposed/

Imo Ali has a silly attitude about 'real love'. Just because a relationship ends, doesn't mean it wasn't real love. It doesn't take anything away from her and Kevin's relationship, that she lived and loved before him, and was engaged.

I liked how when Eric was interviewed by her, he gave a different perspective re Bryan and Peter, than maybe what Ali expected.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:05 pm

Of course it's easy for Ali to say all this in hindsight since her relationship with the Bachelor show didn't work out and she got her HEA with another person outside the show.

But IMO, she should not apply her experience to every body/couple on the show. It's different for everyone. Maybe Rachel will be like her, maybe not... But it's too premature to say.

And I personally don't see anything wrong with getting engaged more than once. People get engaged and break up in real life, too!

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:06 pm

Alanna wrote:She's the winner with the man who adores her and the Neil lane, no reason to respond to critics at all imo. However, I agree she needs a ton of positive validation despite how "strong" she claims to be. Which is good and fine because I think Bryan knows this about her and is willing to give her everything she needs. I'm hopeful he can manage her laugh out loud

I want to send her the August copy of Oprah's magazine where the whole issue relates to "letting go". Oprah's end piece talks about how she has finally been able to get rid of the need to always be right and validated.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:11 pm

SeekAny wrote:I can't with the Dr Abs merchandise. I just can't!

I have one word, "cheesy". rofl

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:16 pm

LynnTa wrote:You said it @likeashipblown!

When Peter says what he thinks and feels--then he so honest---let Rachel say what she thinks/feels --then she is mean,petty and shady!    SMH at this.

Both these posts are spot on IMO.

The double standard and Peter can do no wrong is so bizarre to me. scratch

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:16 pm

There's nothing wrong with shilling. But mugs and tote bags? that say Dr. Abs? with abs on them?
That ish is ridiculous laugh out loud ..It's actually disappointing casue if you're gonna shill, at least come up with something substantive
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:16 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:

Imo Ali has a silly attitude about 'real love'. Just because a relationship ends, doesn't mean it wasn't real love. It doesn't take anything away from her and Kevin's relationship, that she lived and loved before him, and was engaged.  

I liked how when Eric was interviewed by her, he gave a different perspective re Bryan and Peter, than maybe what Ali expected.

Ali always think she is THE reference.
She reminds me of women who went thru a bad divorce, therefore every break ups must be bad.
Ali was a pro peter. I think Bryan reminded her of Roberto and everything at this point is only deformed.

sweet me me me Ali who still use the show to pay her bills on her IG and mags with her kid.... same old same old

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:21 pm

I have mixed feelings after taking the night to sleep on it. I can see good things and not so good things in the way both Rachel and Peter handled their breakup. It was obvious that there were feelings between them. That emotion was not manufactured. It was real. But they seemed to be at cross purposes.

I would say to Peter that there are no guarantees in life. No way can you be sure that you will only propose once. Life is not like that. I am older than the people on this show and have lived enough life to know that things don't go as planned, it's not smooth sailing and sunshine and roses. If you have a chance at love, then you grab it with both hands and don't let go. Otherwise the opportunity passes you by. Peter reaching out to Rachel after the show seems to indicate that maybe he realized this. But I do not think Peter is the devil or that he played Rachel. He has his own issues.

Rachel wanted him to declare his love and propose. I don't fault her for that. She did keep him on, even over Eric who was ready to propose. Their breakup was painful to watch, both going around in circles. But she did not want to let go. Ultimately she left and chose the man who was ready to propose, who was sure and had no doubts. I think it was hard for her to see it live and have to react on the spot. Peter said some things during the breakup that he should not have said. But I think Rachel was too harsh on him at one point on the ATFR show. Then she seemed to think better of it. She should be happy that she found the right man for her. But there was a great deal of tension between them.

I think we are watching real people in an unreal situation. No one is perfect. Not Rachel, not Peter, not Bryan. So I am trying to cut them all some slack. Rachel and Bryan will start their new life together. Peter will move on with his life. I don't know if he will be the next bachelor or just go back to real life. I do hope he finds love and happiness, just as I wish good luck and all wonderful things for Rachel and Bryan.

Last edited by Nativenewyorker on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:23 pm

HEA wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

She reminds me of women who went thru a bad divorce, therefore every break ups must be bad.
Ali was a pro peter. I think Bryan reminded her of Roberto and everything at this point is only deformed.

sweet me me me Ali who still use the show to pay her bills on her IG and mags with her kid.... same old same old

Sharleen is doing the same but I don't see people calling out her even though she's now in bed with the slime RS. Again, perception. imo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:30 pm

HEA wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:

IA. I used to like her back on her season & I really believed her "love story" but now I think she is full of it. She really believes she is The Reference (HEA borrowing from you here!) to all things The Bachelorette. I feel like she was transferring her experience with Roberto onto Rachel and Bryan --fueling the Bryan isn't sincere sentiments! AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:33 pm

Quick question, since I pretty much tuned out after the breakup, did the couple say where they're gonna live?
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73