SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 5 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:12 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@Sprite IA and normally, I'd be right there with you.  I didn't like her squad attitude last season or even times this season.  I'm not a fan of the squad in general.  But IMO, Peter's shadiness of SM all season was OTT and unnecessary.  And while I wish she'd taken the high road, IMO, Big Rach making an appearance and her putting him in his place for it tonight was kind of fitting and deserved, IMO.

JMO

ITA! Right there with you! bestbud! I didn't like Rachel and the squad's shadiness on SM last season esp. coz Vanessa took the high road. IMO Peter has done anything but that! IMO He had no right to tell her he feels attacked tonight when he has been liking shady tweets about Bryan all season long and keeping the hate going for the guy who chose to take the high road this time around. So I was all for Big Rach showing up and dragging him.  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 4256136633

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:13 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@Sprite IA and normally, I'd be right there with you.  I didn't like her squad attitude last season or even times this season.  I'm not a fan of the squad in general.  But IMO, Peter's shadiness of SM all season was OTT and unnecessary.  And while I wish she'd taken the high road, IMO, Big Rach making an appearance and her putting him in his place for it tonight was kind of fitting and deserved, IMO.

JMO

This is exactly how I feel. And whoever mentioned the Flotus quote about taking the high road--we go high. Point well, well taken. That is much preferred and I tend to think in hindsight Rachel might think that way, too, but what's done is done.
Look at how nasty forums and social media got with the trolling day in and day out relentlessly. RELENTLESSLY with the caps and they likes and the pets and words and the back and forth. It was tedious and childish. Childish. Childish. Did I mention childish? Thank goodness Bryan who was so sleazy and such a player and every other horrible thing thrown at him all season long--botoxed, unemployed, jigsaw skinny ankles had himself untagged. He at least had some sense.
And all along like I said Peter was doing it to promote his business. Nothing wrong with it. That's simply what he was doing all along.
Btw--I wonder who Paul Kurtz really saw in Janesville. Thanks Paul. I owe you one. Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I think that was her only shot to tell him what she thought. She did it, and now she's moving on. That limo vid is proof they are very happy.

You think that will be it? I don't.

She wasn't gracious with Nick and I doubt she will be with Peter. It's a show. To me they all play a part. Once the show is done, that should be it, but unfortunately lots of time, people can't let it go...contestants and fans. Let's see how everyone acts now. This is when things get interesting for me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:14 am

For people comparing Bryan and Rachel and Chris and Whitney you could not be more wrong IMO.
Firstly, you can tell from their body language how into each other they are. Chris was still hung up on Becca (i remember he held her WAY too long ATFR). Whitney and Chris just didn't seem believable to me. Bryan and Rachel look every bit as in love as they claim to be.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:15 am

Stacia620 wrote:I didn't want Peter for the Bachelor, but I kind of do now. He's seems like a tough nut to crack and I would like to see what kind of woman could crack him. laugh out loud

Well, I for one would like to crack that nut. laugh out loud I have to say that his final kisses with Rachel were smoking hot.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:16 am

Since we're bringing JoJo up in here, she and everyone else on Ben's season knew, that Lauren was it for a long time. It didn't stop Jojo from putting her heart out there, and look where it got her. Imo she's one of the most loved leads ever, genuine, and happy. She wasn't shading anyone on twitter and ig after filming, and was always only kind to Lauren. Rachel is expected to take the high road, when Peter and his friends have been nothing but shading and dragging her and her fiance for months now. Rachel spoke up back ONCE, yet she gets called out. Smh. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:16 am

@sfrank IA there is no comparison between the two scenario's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:18 am

So Rachel and Bryan getting 3mins on Kimmel?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:18 am

sfrank wrote:For people comparing Bryan and Rachel and Chris and Whitney you could not be more wrong IMO.
Firstly, you can tell from their body language how into each other they are.  Chris was still hung up on Becca (i remember he held her WAY too long ATFR). Whitney and Chris just didn't seem believable to me. Bryan and Rachel look every bit as in love as they claim to be.

Yeah, I agree. Bryan and Rachel are completely cute together. I hope it lasts. Honestly, Chris and Whitney looked over each other even by ATFR. During Chris's run on DWTS, Whitney looked like she wanted to draw blood from him. I had to wonder if Becca wouldn't have been the better choice for him, even if she wasn't willing to commit.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:20 am

BlackHalo wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Alright ... I think I finally articulated in my head why Rachel's little stunt with sabatoging Peter rubbed me the wrong way. Last season, she was Peter. She couldn't commit, couldn't let herself go, had walls up the wazoo. Yet the show gave her a chance, Nick was completely gracious and KIND towards her and her opportunity despite the secret drama with his fiancé, yet here she is... Regina Georging it up and telling Peter and the world "this isn't for him." Which is funny, cause 5 short months ago the same argument could be used on her - "this show just isn't for her."
I think a lot of the Peter sabotage stemmed from anger over the hate Bryan has gotten in favor of Peter and also trying to save face over how emotional she was during the break-up. Her body language was pure hate. As much as I loved it, she definitely took it as an opportunity to stick up for Bryan and herself. JMO.

That isn't Peter's fault though, nor how SM responded. If anything, blame TPTB and editing, though I believe Peter was truly tormented. If happy with Bryan, let Peter be Bach. No need for pettiness from a 30+ happily engaged lawyer. IMO, she wouldn't have accepted a ring from Nick at the end of her season. At least Peter was honest, no matter how angsty and "me" profiteering you think he has done.

If Rach was mad at editing and SM, don't blame the guy that looked good. You admit the breakup was hard. It was obvi hard for him and IMO her throwing shade at his "commitment phobia" (let me laugh based on timeline), makes him unable to be a lead is hilarious. She was him. She turned it around. Why can't he? God. The ridicule for it is insane IMO. For all contestants, picks, leads and so on.

No matter what we think, we are still warped by this show. IMO.

Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:20 am

Amethyst wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:I didn't want Peter for the Bachelor, but I kind of do now. He's seems like a tough nut to crack and I would like to see what kind of woman could crack him. laugh out loud

Well, I for one would like to crack that nut. laugh out loud I have to say that his final kisses with Rachel were smoking hot.

Yeah, that was hot. I'd like to see his kisses with someone he really, truly wanted. laugh out loud
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:20 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 2e0092cd2039051139ee01f10c9cb678

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 737d2bbd6d908f753a2980e9196d41b3
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-finale-recap-rachel-lives-best-life-030716291.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73