SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:30 pm

That's an interesting article, Kasha, and I agree with some aspects of it and disagree with others. But I totally support Rachel choosing the guy who was all-in and very ready to propose. That's what she wanted and she got it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:31 pm

Bryan definitely is the right choice for her, imo.
However, I have never seen any Bachelorette as desperate as Rachel, who herself made it hard for viewers to believe her choice is based on love, imo. "It's pretty, give it to me" is her response to her proposal, that really was very low class I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:30 pm

should it have been done in a prim and proper way instead of natural, the way she was feeling. There was no need to be desperate where there was someone there willing to give you one. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:36 pm

I didn't even need to watch the show to know that Rachel and Bryan had something Rachel didn't have with any of the other contestants. Those HTD BTS pics were the ONLY thing, back in pre-season sleuthing, like for so many other seasons and F1s, that made me think "yep, that's the F1". Nothing and no one else came close! Add in FIR, Ep5 1on1 date, and so much more and no doubt to me, even if Rachel was the one who didn't want an engagement, she STILL would have chosen Bryan.

JMO

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:41 pm

pbmax wrote:should it have been done in a prim and proper way instead of natural,  the way she was feeling.  There was no need to be desperate  where there was someone there willing to give you one. JMO

Out of her final four, three of them were ready to propose so, there was no chance she wouldn't be engaged unless she abandoned common sense and self-sabotaged. She was exuberant and excited and I can see how that could be misconstrued.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:47 pm

I agree, she can't hold her joy for the rock, imo.
She has been such s good actress almost all season long, when it comes to this particular moment, true Rachel prevail, imo.

I can see her in it to bring home a rock, instead a husband.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:48 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
pbmax wrote:should it have been done in a prim and proper way instead of natural,  the way she was feeling.  There was no need to be desperate  where there was someone there willing to give you one. JMO

Out of her final four, three of them were ready to propose so, there was no chance she wouldn't be engaged unless she abandoned common sense and self-sabotaged. She was exuberant and excited and I can see how that could be misconstrued.

That's how I saw it as well. It didn't bother me.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:56 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I agree, she can't hold her joy for the rock, imo.
She has been such s good actress almost all season long, when it comes to this particular moment, true Rachel prevail, imo.

She could have went eenie, meenie, miney but not Peter.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:57 pm

She didn't even want a rock. She said she had wanted a stack of simple bands, but they told her Neil Lane doesn't do that, so she went ahead and picked the pear shaped one.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:03 am

I'm sorry, but I'm respectfully disagree.
As good an actress as Rachel, I don't think she would admit she is a desperate materialistic. She has been establishing an image of an independent successful woman since her first appearance, I would not believe she would admit that. However, her raw emotion betrayed herself, oops. laugh out loud

Action always speaks louder than words, and imo, this is a good example. She can say whatever she wants, her true self still prevail at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:08 am

I just saw it as, Rachel "paid her nickel" and wanted the whole show -- the knee drop, the rock, and to be swept up in Bryan's arms. She got it, too. I'm not going to blame a woman for that.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:10 am

Aria wrote:

She didn't even want a rock. She said she had wanted a stack of simple bands, but they told her Neil Lane doesn't do that, so she went ahead and picked the pear shaped one.
Yep, she said that in one of her earlier interviews.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73