SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:07 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Okay so I figured out what Matty's tattoos on his ankles say:

"Live for your kiss"

"Die for your smile"
Great job!  Did they do a closeup on his feet when he was jumping???

I zoomed in on the pic they have on Twitter and the words were pretty easy to read knowing what the first word for each tattoo was  

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 DGxVIrTWsAAb28I
https://twitter.com/TheBachelorAU/status/895218938405048320
Going back to Matty's ankle tattoos. Seems like they are very common for ankles

Also, they are lyrics to a song "I Remember You" by Skid Row (lyrics here). 

Based on his IG, Matty seemed to get the tattoo either end of 2015 or last year beginning 2016. May or may not be related to an ex or he just liked them and got them just because

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Ddb4bde6aea6a720f8f47a87e3eda79e--tiny-tattoo-tattoo-ink
source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I zoomed in on the pic they have on Twitter and the words were pretty easy to read knowing what the first word for each tattoo was  

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 DGxVIrTWsAAb28I

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Ddb4bde6aea6a720f8f47a87e3eda79e--tiny-tattoo-tattoo-ink
source

Not a fan of tattoos generally, but those are KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 318829699
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:32 am

I have many questions about this post on Florence's IG, the main one being what the heck is Matty wearing under his shirt?  I know they have to wear microphones but that looks like an alien is about to burst out.

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 SQ5884z

Also, *ahem* I'm fairly sure I see the outline of hair around his nipples.  Given that he's shaved down to prepubescence in all the promo pics I've seen, this is yet more evidence that this was a reshoot, IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:33 am

brownravens wrote:Haha UnReal similarities all-round it seems...

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/reality/whats-going-on-with-the-bachelor-australia-matty-js-season-is-more-like-unreal-20170809-gxsrqd.html

I have to agree. This season feels super produced/scripted to me Suspect

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Also, they are lyrics to a song "I Remember You" by Skid Row (lyrics here). 

Based on his IG, Matty seemed to get the tattoo either end of 2015 or last year beginning 2016. May or may not be related to an ex or he just liked them and got them just because

source

Oh no, those are his feet? I.dont.do.well.with.feet. Is it possible my matty obsession has now been cured???

.........Naaah, no way. eyedrool
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:38 am

TBH, I am kind of bummed as I really like Bach AU series but I think the article has it spot on that even though past seasons may have had shock endings and drama, they still felt like a search for love.

This season with Matty, other than a few "connections", I don't see any love story. :/

It's all starting to feel very grimy and not at all selling the idea of looking for love that previous seasons somehow managed to pull off, even if viewers were not always backing the final decisions of last year's Bachelor and Bachelorette.
http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/reality/whats-going-on-with-the-bachelor-australia-matty-js-season-is-more-like-unreal-20170809-gxsrqd.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:11 am

How long will this post last. Ouch!

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Img_1515

Courtesy IG @hungreyes
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:15 am

^^^ SPICY!  I love it.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:24 am

Already amended KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 1f602

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:28 am

Emayem wrote:Already amended  KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 1f602

cantstopl Where would we be without screenshots, eh?!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:29 am

Emayem wrote:Already amended  KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 1f602

Knew it wouldn't be long. Question is will this become a DM story
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:43 am

I don't really understand the one's the come out bagging the show and the producers. What did you expect? I really think some of the contestants go into these shows thinking that they're a Sam Frost or Nikki Gogan and are shocked when they realise that some aspects of their personalities actually come across really badly. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz