SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:15 pm

Is it just me or does there seem to be a big push for Elora being the person on this overnight date?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Emayem Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:35 pm

I'm hoping it is, because if it is Laura.. then the 'can't hide who his favourites are' is certainly ringing true, and they may as well wrap the show up then and there.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:36 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:OMFG - this is womans day mind you i believe the official mag!? affraid
Whilst on screen the pair leave to sleep in separate lodgings, our source has exclusively told us things went down very differently behind the scenes – despite Matty’s best attempts to protest that their date ended with just a “goodnight kiss."

“The night didn’t end there for Matty or the girl in question,” our onset spy laughs.

“They met up later once the cameras weren’t around and picked up where they left off.”
Unsurprisingly, the shock overnight date, which took place at the romantic Spicers Sangoma Retreat in the Blue Mountains in NSW, didn’t go down well with the other girls in the mansion either.

“They were seething with jealousy of course!”, our source tells, adding that all the girls know what can happen on overnight stays, especially after a US Bachelor bedded a contestant during an overnight stay in the American version of the show’s Fantasy Suite.
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-matty-j-one-night-stand-39956

It definitely seems like it may be Elora based on the first pic being used. But I guess it could be Laura too if the cruise was to Blue Mountains? (anyone know the distance there?)

@brownravens it's not just you. There does seem to be a push for it being Elora. I don't see how that will go well at all with the F1, even if nothing "happens" perse since it's not Elora going by sleuthing :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:38 pm

natik wrote:Not sure if it`s something telling but I kept watching Olena`s Instagram likings. And it seems like she is spoiled. Olena is following some of the girls of this season but the interesting part about it is that she started to like Elisa`s pics at an pretty early stage where Elisa was practically not a topic during the episodes that were aired. I mean what`s the point in liking pics of a person who was barely even shown during the episodes?! Except you know something the others don`t know. Plus she likes basically all of Elisa`s pics including those with Matty. I cheked out Laura`s instagram and although Olena is following her she does not like any of her pics. So maybe someone told Olena about the end result. IMO

I also find it interesting that Rhys Chilton has liked some of Laura's photos, including pretty much all of the ones where she's posing on her own in her cocktail dress.

Looking at who past bach contestants are following:

Sharlene is followed by NONE
Alix is followed by Matt Dunne
Steph is followed by Todd
Michelle is followed by Rhys
Jen is followed by Dale, Tommy, Rhys, Sam and Jake
Simone is followed by Rhys, Matt Dunne and Jake
Elora is followed by Matt Dunne, Rhys, Sam and Jake
Cobie is followed by Clancy, Rhys, Jake and Todd
Lisa is followed by Matt Dunne, Rhys, Jake, and Courtney
Flo is followed by Matt Dunne, Rhys, Jake and Todd
Laura is followed by Rhys
Tara is followed by Matt Dunne and Ben Lyall
**Nick Johnson (Matty's brother) also follows Tara**
Elise is followed by NONE

Of all the girls left, only Elise and Sharlene are followed by no former Bach guys. Is it odd that none are following Elise? If I wasn't 99.999999% sure Laura has this, I'd be thinking it's a sign of F1.

Also, why would Matty's brother be following Tara? Did she know him prior or did they meet during meet the family (top 2) dates, or what????
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:41 pm

It certainly makes me wonder. One thing is for sure, SM this season is dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:46 pm

@AllAboutLove Laura's date at the Nepean (assuming they stay toward Penrith as they articles suggest) would place her about 20 - 40 mins from the Spicers Sangoma Retreat.

If Elora's date is at the JellyBean pools in the blue mountains, that would place her about 1hr from the resort
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:47 pm

Okay guys. I worked in the Mountains for years and grew up not too far from there. That retreat is nearby the Nepean River and nearby to the Jellybean rock pools. It's anyone's guess who's on that overnight. My money is on Elora. I don't think it's any coincidence that when Elora was introduced. Matty was midway to talking to Laura. Is it possible this is the reason Laura is upset? JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:02 pm

Just posted the same about the crying SC for Laura in the SC thread. It does feel like the media is pushing more for Elora having that overnight date and not Laura. If the media has access to locked/private BTS pics on matrix media etc then they could very well know who is on that overnight date even if they can't post photos of it... question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:34 pm

Daily Mail have an article saying that the overnight date takes place in the Blue Mountains. Considering Laura is on the Nepean River, sounds like she gets the overnight date...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:42 pm

This is interesting. Betting is currently suspended, or not available for the Bachelor on SportsBet, and the link has been removed from the Entertainment page (you can still navigate through other links though). Has anyone seen this happen before?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Oddsod10

missing link
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Oddsod11

Source: SportsBet
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:45 pm

Other than Belinda, Elora has the most "sex-related" job (running fetish nights at nightclubs) so IMO if they wanted to create maximum drama they would for SURE put her on the overnight date.  

I think it's also significant that she did NOT kiss Matty on their first date, said "I really like him already", and was shown to be upset/insecure when the other girls started their dates.  She has therefore been established her as being sensitive/thoughtful and not just some random hornbag.  

So for her to get the overnight date seems designed to cause the most paranoia (she's a nice girl who seems to genuinely like Matty, and she just happens to know a lot about sex).  She's perfect for this date.

ETA:  Wow that's REALLY interesting about the betting, @SugarAndSpice!  Maybe even though the return on Laura winning is so small, people were still betting in droves and they were worried about how much money they'd have to pay out.  Or maybe Ch 10 complained about how much of a massive spoiler the odds are.  question

Yes, betting has been suspended in the past - once when the odds for home state/hair colour etc were completely removed, and once when Nikki pulled out of the running for most likely next Bachelorette (they couldn't have randomly added Sophie's name to the people you could bet on, without giving away who it would be).

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:49 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:This is interesting. Betting is currently suspended, or not available for the Bachelor on SportsBet, and the link has been removed from the Entertainment page (you can still navigate through other links though). Has anyone seen this happen before?

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Oddsod10

missing link
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Oddsod11

Source: SportsBet

I noticed it wasn't available late yesterday so it's been like that for nearly 24 hours. Weird!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz