SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:16 am

mercieme wrote:
Storybook wrote:@Bumbleguild  I also found Laura's comments surprising, and Lisa's too. I thought Elise's comments on Matty being what she wanted in a man were far more appropriate.

She spoke like a true F1 IMO of course Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 2498057887

I thought the exact same thing :yes:

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ssin0547 Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:52 am

Would the interviews have taken place the same time as the shoot or would the interviews have been done later?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:57 am

@ssin0547....the only proof we have is that the pictures were taken during filming....no idea when the interviews were done. If this photoshoot does not show up in any of the episodes this week, then we know that it was just a photo up done for the mags and the interview could have been taken at that time. Regardless, specifically for Elise, in real time that photoshoot was after her hockey /yacht single date based on the estimated time stamp on the Diimex BTS pics.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:09 am

brownravens wrote:
Bumbleguild wrote:
Zaynab wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-girls-tell-all-39955

Thanks for posting!
"Who do you reckon is Matty’s favourite?"
"I think it’s between me and Florence..." I just don't think Laura would be able to say something like this if she was F1.
That article seems to be pushing Laura and Matty so much more then the other girls, especially with Lisa's comment saying Laura is her biggest rival in the house. Suspect Suspect

Ummm that's a bit full of yourself....  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 1f615
Exactly my thoughts rotfl
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:28 am

mercieme wrote:
Zaynab wrote:http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-girls-tell-all-39955
Thanks @Zaynab, bring the picture and full interview over. The swim suits match the ones they wore in the swimming Diimex BTS pics speculated to have been taken between April 16 and 18.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Img_0219

EXCLUSIVE: The Bachie babes reveal what they really think of Matty! The ladies dish on the nation's favourite man.

There have been hook-ups and heartbreak on The Bachelor but things are heating up as Matty Johnson narrows it down to his top 14 girls. But, what do the girls actually think of the hunky Bachelor? In an exclusive chat with NW the Bachelorettes spill all...

Laura Byrne: “I felt something on our date”

Who do you reckon is Matty’s favourite?
I think it’s between me and Florence...

Does it ever get catty?
You have days where you feel amazing and days where you’re like, “F**king give me some space!” There’s drama at cocktail parties because someone’s had too many wines!

Is it safe to say you’re falling in love?
I felt something on our date. I was so nervous about making a good impression, but then you realise, “I have to like him as much as he likes me." He’s so handsome. Like, incredibly handsome! That kiss was lovely and 
I just really like him.

Lisa Carlton: "Laura is my biggest rival"

Matty seemed smitten the moment he laid eyes on you! Do you feel the same way?
I don’t know – I guess I don’t have feelings for him, like, right now. We’ve only spent a short amount of time together, but he seems like a genuine guy, like he’s so handsome, charming and lovely and kind!

Matty’s been through the process before on The Bahelorette, is he understanding of what you are going through on the show?
Yeah, he totally understands what we’re going through. It’s hard to adjust and try to have a real relationship with him when at the back of your head, you’re like, “Well, it’s still a TV show.”

Who’s your biggest rival for Matty’s heart?
I would probably say Laura – she’s had the most time with him.

Simone Ormesher: “Matty’s a dreamboat!”

It seems like you’ve spent more time with the girls than Matty!
I’ve not been too good with approaching him. It’s really hard – I get nervous! I’ve only been up to him, like, once.

It must be disheartening to see the other girls make connections with him!
It’s more envy, like you want to be happy for them but at the same time you say, “Gosh, I wish that was me!” You compare yourself to the other girls, like, “Why is he taking her and not me?” 
A lot of the girls feel insecure.

But he’s worth it, right?
Matty’s a dreamboat! I just want a single date! I can definitely see myself falling in love with him.

Elise Stacy: "Matty is everything I want in a man"

How are you feeling being halfway with no single date?
I’m on the backfoot, for sure!

Have you had enough time with him to decide that you’re into him?
Everything I want in a man, Matty has. He’s respectful and has beautiful manners – an absolute gentleman! And his body language – he literally gazes into you and makes you feel everything you’re saying is really important.

Are you worried you could get your heart broken?
I went into this wanting to open my heart and be open to a relationship and open to heartbreak. So I am ready if it comes, but hopefully not, ’cos it’s not fun.

To read more of the goss from the top 14 girls, pick up this week’s issue of NW, on stands now!
Source

Oh man seriously another mag i have to buy :thud kidding i can put it in for tax deduction- great reading for my clients in the reception area ;) though they might start asking why so many up dated mags all of a sudden!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:32 am

Quick question were the pictures taken after Elises second single date?? and after the presumed overnight date?? Why wouldn't the girls think Elora (if she was the overnight girl) be favourite in everyones eyes?? IMO i would think the girl who got the overnight date would be the biggest threat no??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:35 am

@LeapofFaith The problem with doing 'real time' interviews is these women have to talk about what is happening at this moment in time. Elora's date has not yet occurred and so this can't be spoken about. Personally I have no idea how the girls give an interview without slipping up.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:40 am

@Leapoffaith....do you already have the NW mag with Simone and Elora wearing yellow swim suits with the other girls? For some reason I thought you did already.

And yeah the NW mag pics in real life were taken sometime between April 16 and 18 after the overnght, Laura's 2nd SD, Tara's 2nd SD and Elise's hockey/yacht date.

However the point of the interview was to ask them questions about where they were till date on the show since all the 14 girls remaining as of end of Episode 6 were interviewed in this mag.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:11 am

mercieme wrote:@Leapoffaith....do you already have the NW mag with Simone and Elora wearing yellow swim suits with the other girls? For some reason I thought you did already.

And yeah the NW mag pics in real life were taken sometime between April 16 and 18 after the overnght, Laura's 2nd SD, Tara's 2nd SD and Elise's hockey/yacht date.

However the point of the interview was to ask them questions about where they were till date on the show since all the 14 girls remaining as of end of Episode 6 were interviewed in this mag.

yep i have a NW mag but with only simone and elora with the swimsuits and a big article on Jen...this is where she says laura doesn't want kids....but no other swimsuit pics....they must be using the pics over and over again for different stories when relevant i guess

ETA oh and i have the ok mag with another swimsuit photoshoot post show! just ask me @mercieme ill have them all by the end of the season stupid laugh out loud

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:35 am

Storybook wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Storybook wrote:@Bumbleguild  I also found Laura's comments surprising, and Lisa's too. I thought Elise's comments on Matty being what she wanted in a man were far more appropriate.

She spoke like a true F1 IMO of course Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 2498057887

I thought the exact same thing :yes:
So did I

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:33 am

https://www.hit.com.au/scoopla/tv/matty-j-has-reportedly-asked-this-bachelor-villain-to-leave-the-mansion

So many girls reportedly wanted to leave but were convinced to stay laugh out loud  this season is slowly becoming a train wreck! 🚋

Just my last 2 cents on this overnight date but does anyone else feel like its a bit of a waste that he doesn't use one of his top 2 girls for it ;)....jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:42 am

LeapofFaith wrote:https://www.hit.com.au/scoopla/tv/matty-j-has-reportedly-asked-this-bachelor-villain-to-leave-the-mansion

So many girls reportedly wanted to leave but were convinced to stay laugh out loud  this season is slowly becomeing a train wreck! 🚋

Just my last 2 cents on this overnight date but does anyone else feel like its a bit of a waste that he doesn't use one of his top 2 girls for it....jmo

Considering the backlash I think might happen? Yes. Wasted! laugh out loud Technically, overnights have happened before, (like the camping date with Richie). But that was OK! This type of overnight date (singling out one girl) is just taking another step closer to the US Bach and the Fantasy suite, and I'm not sure Aussies are ready for that... At least I'm not! Its the one thing that has stopped from watching more than a few seasons of the US Bach.

I floated the idea at work of Elora on an overnight date with Matty.. with my small sample set, the results weren't positive
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz