SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:38 am

laugh out loud I had to laugh about that modification statement by Ten... just more drama is all that was modified so far imo  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by dolcimumma Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:49 am

@AllAboutLove I think I read someone on these forums that Matty had said the F1 had to appear sad and the F2 happy.  Am I correct? So maybe that's why she is being OTT? Just a thought

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:00 am

Anyone else see what I see in these two pics?
Elise in the middle... with just the girls and with Matty - both pics Elise is in the middle!
Also makes me think of the NW mag photoshoot the editor posted with Elise in the middle too (here)
What is going on that is not being shown! Grrr producers!  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 2292733854

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 20904995_1262412810553684_604614924353667072_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX_b7Y4Dg1Q/?taken-by=tarapavlovic
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 20904931_126454414657146_483312154422804480_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BX9dgmpFveL/?taken-by=missmpax

@dolcimumma I moved my reply to the F1-F4 thread here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:05 am

@allaboutlove.....you are cracking me up girl laugh out loud

Ya think my speculation of the front runner and dark horse has any merit eh Hugesmile That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

Not sure if you remember but Elise was MIA and not posting much at the beginning of the season and I think it was @Bobette that speculated she seemed broken hearted. I think it was only of recent that Elise started posting much on SM. Meanwhile from what we gathered BTS she seemed happy IMO but IA that the SM presence initially seemed like she wasn't.

And I have to ask, when the heck were those pics taken? I know the one pic of Tara & the other girls in NW mag that @Sundy earlier was speculated as maybe post filming due to Tara's hair change but not sure about the one you just posted.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:11 am

My observations regarding the swimsuit pics:
1. The girls look bloody freezing.
2. Matty looks like a teenage boy at a pool party trying to hide his... err... excitement. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:15 am

Cool pics! yes do they have a pool party or something soon?? I haven't seen this in any mags is all? or is this just another bit they chopped out of the episodes ? Suspect

ETA just realized sharlene and steph are there well i guess we won't see this in the episodes laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:19 am

@leapoffaith....IA with you......I think the swimming suit pics were mostly for promo and not part of any of the episodes.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:20 am

@mercieme laugh out loud it certainly has! Very true, Elise was more MIA at the beginning of the season but BTS was happy...
I am not sure when the pics above were taken but based on Tara's hairstyle I think they may have been taken around the time of Ep 8's GD race and trivia game since Tara's hairstyle looks the same (as does Elise's and she seems to be wearing a swimsuit underneath her clothes)

@Bobette IA they look freezing. I think even with the excitement Matty is also freezing thus the hand placement laugh out loud

@LeapofFaith they really do seem to be hiding quite a bit and a lot left on the editing floor hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:22 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Cool pics! yes do they have a pool party or something soon?? I haven't seen this in any mags is all? or is this just another bit they chopped out of the episodes ? Suspect

ETA just realized sharlene and steph are there well i guess we won't see this in the episodes laugh out loud  

This just appears to be a souvenir group shot for fun. IMO it was taken at the Spices Sangoma Retreat where Elora & Matty stayed overnight (pool/grass is identical) so presumably they all went back there after the cross country run.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 1JCziJJ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:23 am

Y'all is Elora wearing a body chain in the pics? And why did Jen not use nipple covers, they could have edited that out though...just saying.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:25 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Cool pics! yes do they have a pool party or something soon?? I haven't seen this in any mags is all? or is this just another bit they chopped out of the episodes ? Suspect

This just appears to be a souvenir group shot for fun.  IMO it was taken at the Spices Sangoma Retreat where Elora & Matty stayed overnight (pool/grass is identical) so presumably they all went back there after the cross country run.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 1JCziJJ

Source

Oh man that would of been a fun pool party! why don't they show this stuff hissyfit
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:33 am

mercieme wrote:@allaboutlove......thanks so much for reitirating why folks need to use IMO when specualting. For all we know now DM can now go with another story that Matty is hanging with his ex GF. I won't go back to the posts but my recollection is that some folks stated it as a fact on here that Sarah was Matty's ex.

IMO Daily Mail ignore IMOs anyway.  laugh out loud

Sometimes they publish things that have subsequently been amended or changed within a few posts (one example that springs to mind is when the seaplane pics came out and we speculated that they might be intruders.  Two posts later it had been decided there would not be enough time for intruders but DM had already picked up the intruder theory and published a story about it (two days later...).  They obviously didn't even bother reading to the end of the thread and didn't amend or retract their story later.  

IMO it's not for us to pander to their incompetent journalism and we should be free to speculate and discuss various theories without worrying that the media are going to take it as gospel.  They need to CHECK the information they publish - that's THEIR JOB.  

I.  M.  O.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz