SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by natik Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:32 pm

ssin0547 wrote:"You'll have to see what happens with her" is not the wording I personally would use if I was talking about my interaction with an F1. I would more likely say "You'll have to see what happens there" or something to that affect. It's almost like he's telling someone a story rather than telling someone about someone he is still currently talking to. JMO.

Well I remember how Snez flat out lied and said in a cold voice "I did not have seen Sam since the filming ended" or a Heather in interviews gushing over Sam W. or Sam Frost talking warmly about Richie. We can`t take the wording as a fact because they all have one mission to mislead the viewers. IMO

By the way always when they pushed someone in interviews for a win like Lana, Heather, Nikki, Olena, Richie, Matty it did not end well for them. And vice versa always when they tried to dismiss someone or hide in interviews it was a sure sign of a F1. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by natik Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:41 pm

Bobette wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:Just rewatched the video on IG. His reaction to Elise was super weird. He looked down and gulped. It's almost like he didn't want to give anything away but at the same time he looked guilty. JMo.

His brow was so furrowed you could plant potatoes in it.  That is one very telling reaction, IMO.

To me it looks more like he is plain and simple stressed out and overwhelmed by that game. Obviously he did not expected that and poor guy is concentrating hard to not spoil it. Don`t think it has something to do with Elise. IMO

Last edited by natik on Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:41 pm

ssin0547 wrote:@AllAboutLove

Have they ever pushed an F1 this obviously before? I only watched GL's season from beginning to end and honestly as someone who had never sleuthed before and was completely unspoiled I would have bet my house that Matty had won it.

@ssin0547 I replied in the F1-F4 thread here  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Zaynab wrote:if someone knows how to bring a IG live over or maybe they will post the video somewhere else.
ETA: they posted it on FB

I actually felt so uncomfortable for him. He clearly didn't want to do it. Was barely coherent during the entire segment!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:38 pm

I have to go to work but there is a heap of interviews on twitter. At least 3 more. Can someone listen
and report back please
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:54 pm

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:55 pm

That interview on F&W just solidified my thoughts on Laura not being the F1. When he was asked to choose between Elise and Laura imo he looked at elise and he said her name first before stumbling and continued to say they haven't had a SD yet.. However the reaction he had imo was the same as he had when asked between Michelle and Laura dizzy i am just suss and confused by all this. It feels like they are pushing laura like @natik said they did with heather and nikki... just my thoughts..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:00 pm

OMG!!! Matty's face when they show Elise!!!! His BL :shocked!: speechless What what what!

Zaynab wrote:if someone knows how to bring a IG live over or maybe they will post the video somewhere else.
ETA: they posted it on FB
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:06 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:That interview on F&W just solidified my thoughts on Laura not being the F1.  When he was asked to choose between Elise and Laura imo he looked at elise and he said her name first before stumbling and continued to say they haven't had a SD yet.. However the reaction he had imo was the same as he had when asked between Michelle and Laura dizzy i am just suss and confused by all this. It feels like they are pushing laura like @natik said they did with heather and nikki... just my thoughts..

IA. I think the storyboard for Laura is pushing her as F1 at all costs so the viewers get "sick" of her. Plus they are editing her not in the best way for a F1 for example the picking order or the date with the kids. By the time people are going to have enough of her and are going to start rooting for the "dark horse" aka Elise. And at the end the viewers are getting what they wanted and that is Elise as F1. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:08 pm

https://omny.fm/shows/the-grill-team-sydney/grill-team-catch-up-podcast-wednesday-23rd-august
interview starts at 5:32
ETA: http://player.triplem.com.au/sydney/#/shows/The%20Grill%20Team/8262
if you cant watch on omny site

Last edited by Zaynab on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:18 pm

natik wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:That interview on F&W just solidified my thoughts on Laura not being the F1.  When he was asked to choose between Elise and Laura imo he looked at elise and he said her name first before stumbling and continued to say they haven't had a SD yet.. However the reaction he had imo was the same as he had when asked between Michelle and Laura dizzy i am just suss and confused by all this. It feels like they are pushing laura like @natik said they did with heather and nikki... just my thoughts..

IA. I think the storyboard for Laura is pushing her as F1 at all costs so the viewers get "sick" of her. Plus they are editing her not in the best way for a F1 for example the picking order or the date with the kids. By the time people are going to have enough of her and are going to start rooting for the "dark horse" aka Elise. And at the end the viewers are getting what they wanted and that is Elise as F1. IMO
@natik bestbud! I posted similar about Laura being pushed as F1 in the F1-F4 thread  

Honestly, I am already bored with the OTT narrative that I definitely can see audiences rooting for the underdog. Heck I am not even invested in this season and I think I'll be rooting for the underdog no matter what position she ends up in. If Elise is F1? Even more so Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 4256136633  

Because it's like deadhorse already just how OTT it is so far. It takes the need for me to be invested away when it's this OTT. Like why am I even bothered watching there's no suspense at all when media is pushing Laura this much all the time since pre-season and non-stop. I don't see why TPTB are doing this if Laura is F1 because it will backfire at the end IMO. 

If Laura is not F1 then imo it will be something the audience will get behind! Two dark-horses who find love? Take my money! I'm sold!  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:31 pm

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/the-bachelor-australia-2017-parents-tell-all-40261

Phil (Elise's dad)
Did you give Elise any advice prior to going on the show?

Be true to yourself - and don't drink too much at the cocktail parties!

Is Matty Elise's type?

Yes, I thought there's potential there. He seemed to have good values, strong genuine personality, outgoing and caring nature - things Elise respects.

What did you say to Matty when you met him?

I didn't want my daughtet to be taken advantage of for the sake of the show and a story.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+37
AprilApril
Pongo
carraiger
Rikkim
BasicallytheFBI
iamreal2u
Miyala
BlueJeans
Schnitty4lyf
makeover
zaraz