SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:26 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Amethyst wrote:
Duke702 wrote:I'm still not a fan of Carly and Evan. I know they are married and having a baby. But I just can't help but think she settled for him just for a ring, marriage, kids etc. She was repulsed by him, and very cruel with what she said about him at first. I know Evan laughs about it now, but Carly just seems really into the whole BIP "success story" and the attention. 

I feel like Ben Z. is just really awkward with women, or he doesn't know how to flirt? Not sure, but he hasn't had a girlfriend since Kaitlyn's season 2 years ago. I'm sure there are tons of girls who would love to date him, not sure why he hasn't met someone. 

I find the whole Danielle M. and Wells storyline hard to believe. They have known each other for years, live in the same town, I just feel like if they were into each other they could already be dating. I just fell like the whole kiss was forced. I doubt they will date IRL. Seemed like it was just for a storyline IMO. 

What is up with all these guys being douches? Diggy seemed like he liked Lacey, and were all over each other making out. Then he tells Dom that there was nothing there? What? They realize they are on a show right, people can see that they are lying. Just like Dean told Kristina, that him and DLo had no romance and had just a peck. So dumb. 

It's weird how they are barely showing Amanda at all. I'm not a fan of Taylor and Derek. Taylor drives me crazy. Her personality is so snobby and annoying. She just seems like she thinks she is so great/smart/pretty....I don't really get why Derek just attached himself to her so quick. Don't get what he sees in her.

That really bothered me. If Diggy had said, "Lacey and I had a great time, but I am open to exploring other relationships, and I am very excited to get to know you better," I would have respected him more. But to put down his date with Lacey was needlessly cruel. I think he did enjoy the date very much, it's just that Dominique checked off more of his boxes.

I like Carly and Evan because once she had a reality check, Carly realized Evan was a great guy who would feel honored to have her, IMO. She didn't settle at all, IMO she found a man who loved her, honored that, loved him for loving her, married him and is having his baby. That makes her smarter than every woman who has wasted her life waiting for a
dream that will never happen. She won and is living the dream because she was realistic and smart.JMO

Ben Z is a huge disappointment because he is this big, beautiful man who's in love with his dog and can't stop talking about it. It makes him 100% unappealing, boring and neutralizes his sex appeal, IMO The worst part is no one cares enough to tell him.

For Danielle and Wells - friends who care about and respect each other as friends first, fall in love and marry and live happily ever after all the time. Those relationships often have built in strength and endurance because they are built on the strongest foundation of all - a loving friendship IMO.

Taylor IS very smart and pretty, IMO. Derek doesn't see what people who don't care for her see, he sees what she shows him because they are still early in their relationship. Eventually he will see more but, by then - she will have hooked him if she knows what she's doing. Besides, men value different characteristics in women than other women do and as long as they see those things (initially physical, also warmth, support, attention, affection-things that distinguish us as women). Men don't care about petty things that drive women to distraction. Any time a woman measures another woman by what she herself likes, she is guaranteed to underestimate her and not get what men see in her. It's important to remember, he is a MAN. As such, he has different priorities and what other women think of his love interest generally matters not, IMO.

Diggy and Dean are not talking to the audience/camera. They are talking to the woman in front of them and saying what they think they need to say to move their agenda forward, IMO. At their core, based upon the oldest game in the history of the world, men are predators, the girl they are most attracted to is the prey - nothing new there - on the contrary, this artificial timeframe, new additions and the rose power plus, the threat of being sent home places the normal games of nature on steroids, IMO. I'd be having fun with this show if they'd forget about all this Demario/Corinne sideshow.

@Chgohighlife I agree with your take on Carly and Evan. So true. I was just talking about this to a friend of mine. A guy will show you he is into you...if he is. If he isn't, he will play with you until something better comes along. If he isn't responding to you for days or treats you like crap...particularly at the start of a relationship...it will only get worse and you will have only yourself to blame. Respect yourself above all else, because if you don't, nobody else will either.

As for Taylor, I actually like her. I think she is still very young and trying too hard to fit in with this crowd, which is why she sometimes comes across as condescending. I don't think she is mean and I would rather be friends with her than pretty much any of the rest of them other than Danielle. I like her and Derek and totally agree that guys look for things other than we women do. I can see them doing well together.

One thing I do disagree with is your take on Ben Z. Obviously, I don't know him and he could be exactly as he comes across, but I would bet money on that most of the dog talk is editing. TPTB reusing the same phrases about his dog in   voice overs and ask leading questions which they they insert as needed for comedic effect. Claire's raccoon all over again. There is one of these scenarios every season and I suspect he was expendable this year because he really didn't get into any relationship. After the DeMario/Corinne debacle and the generally lack luster cast, they needed a bit of comic relief.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:37 pm

Sprite,
I'm sure you're right about another stupid edit being behind the dog discussion but, I personally find Ben very attractive so, I wonder why no one goes after him. There are more women than men so, I don't understand how there could be women desperate for men and still, no one chooses him.

BTW, I like Taylor too. She's quite beautiful and sexy, IMO. She and Derek are a great couple, IMO and they look great and very happy together.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:45 am

Taylor is a just mean girl. Just not liking her much this last episode. After talking up Diggy so much to Sarah and then going after Lacy for a pathetic scene to comfort her?!? Sorry just not buying it.

Ben Z is getting an awful edit which is a shame. The dog talk.....made a bigger deal than it was I imagine. He seems like such a great guy, a much bigger catch than Adam. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:56 am

Yes the mind boggles why Ben isn't getting more love. Perhaps they think he is too nice = boring? Both him and Danielle M were stuck with the wrong cast (season) IMO.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:48 am

I really wish DLo had gone for Ben. He seemed so into her and the "she knows exactly what she's doing" ITM was so cute. And she asked about his dog laugh out loud I hope we do get to see some interaction from them because he's the one who gives her a rose at the next RC, which also begs the question - why would DLo still be with Dean when he gives Kristina his rose over her? Why are both Kristina and DLo still so into him when he had them both feel like "second choice" at different times?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:02 am

'What a catch': Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and fiancé Jason Statham gleefully poke fun at The Bachelor contestants during cosy night in... two months after birth of son Jack Oscar

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 4386AA9900000578-4820252-image-a-32_1503590272049
bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 4386AAA800000578-4820252-image-a-44_1503590384070
bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 4386AAA300000578-4820252-Tee_hee_After_roping_in_Hollywood_hardman_Jason_into_her_binge_w-a-43_1503590382496
bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 4386AAB300000578-4820252-image-a-45_1503590388499
bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 4386AAAF00000578-4820252-image-a-46_1503590390897

Source
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:09 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:I really wish DLo had gone for Ben. He seemed so into her and the "she knows exactly what she's doing" ITM was so cute. And she asked about his dog laugh out loud I hope we do get to see some interaction from them because he's the one who gives her a rose at the next RC, which also begs the question - why would DLo still be with Dean when he gives Kristina his rose over her? Why are both Kristina and DLo still so into him when he had them both feel like "second choice" at different times?

IMO Ben would put DLo to sleep. He is an acquired taste, clearly or, he'd be snapped up by someone a lot more desperate than DLo. We can blame the edit for the dog mentions but, there is a reason he's not hooked up and it's certainly not his looks cuz, I think he's gorgeous. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:25 pm

I think the reason that Ben and Danielle have not been snapped up is because they are too normal. They are a little older than many of these people and are a little more mature. I don't see either of them making asses of themselves. They don't seem into anyone and I suspect aren't too willing to fake it...other then that kiss between Dani and Wells and I bet that was only because they are friends outside of all of this.

Ben would definitely been my choice had I been there! Yummy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:12 pm

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 DIKEBU4XkAAOo54
Yahoo TV‏@YahooTV
First look at Monday's #BachelorInParadise: Will Alexis's putrid prank cost her a rose?
https://yhoo.it/2wy2RZq  cc: @BachParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:20 pm

Amethyst wrote:So, Danielle hosted a watch party in Nashville last night to benefit the Lwala Community Alliance, a charity which delivers health care to needy children in Africa. Per reports, some BN attendees included Wells, Evan, Carly, Christen, Alex B., James Taylor, Dean, and Kristina.
Facebook: Lwala Community Alliance
bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 21041601_667065446833287_4829162898641125376_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYKOV0Ej16x/?taken-by=bachelorxnation
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:34 pm

Maddy wrote:bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 DIKEBU4XkAAOo54
Yahoo TV‏@YahooTV  
First look at Monday's #BachelorInParadise: Will Alexis's putrid prank cost her a rose?

I hope it costs her a rose. This is a mean girl.... cannot leave soon enough.no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:24 pm

Rolly wrote:
Maddy wrote:bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 DIKEBU4XkAAOo54
Yahoo TV‏@YahooTV  

I hope it costs her a rose. This is a mean girl.... cannot leave soon enough.no

I said it in Nick's thread, but will use a lighter word. She is a douche. Yes, that is typically reserved for "guys" stereotypically, but if being sexist and all she sure like's to act macho and cool. I can't stand the twit. She needs to take her "happy birthday" boobs and exit BN forever.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001