SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:22 pm

I can see now that Well's is not Bachelor material. He'd be better suited hosting The Gong Show or a remake of Kukla Fran & Ollie.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:23 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I can see now that Well's is not Bachelor material. He'd be better suited hosting The Gong Show or a remake of Kukla Fran & Ollie.

Lawd Nose. :yes:

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:51 pm

This season there seems to be no couples to root for. Derek and Taylor seem solid and now it just feels voyeuristic to watch them.

I missed most of night 2 last night due to Trump speech so did not see Dom arrive and her date with Diggy. I guess I have to wait and see more of that couple bloom.

Seriously everyone else seems there to boost their social media following, imo. Just nothing genuine. Even Christen changed her tune in a heartbeat over Matt and was clearly just looking for a rose.

Eh...lets just call a spade a spade and turn this more into Survivor contest cause the relationships are D.U.L.L.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:21 pm

This is the worst season yet.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:45 pm

With the more edits I see (mainly Wells and Dean), the more I think the Bach is Peter, Chase or someone entirely new (a celeb). There are certainly no "worthy" contestants on BIP IMO.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:18 pm

BIP Season 4 is like Agatha Christie's "...And Then There Were None". Everyone's character is being assassinated (or revealed for who they truly are)!  Who will stay alive long enough to become The Bachelor!?!?  affraid

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:50 pm

MiaHawk wrote:BIP Season 4 is like Agatha Christie's "...And Then There Were None". Everyone's character is being assassinated (or revealed for who they truly are)!  Who will stay alive long enough to become The Bachelor!?!?  affraid

@MiaHawk
Please don't besmirch the name of the grand lady of mystery by in any way associating her with the mess that is BIP....besides, her characters and plots were always much more interesting than the dumb twits and storylines MF comes up with!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:02 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:

Seriously everyone else seems there to boost their social media following, imo. Just nothing genuine. Even Christen changed her tune in a heartbeat over Matt and was clearly just looking for a rose.

To be fair to Christen, Matt clearly told her he didn't want to pursue anything with her, and then just took off and left. She did what she was supposed to, and found someone else who might give her a rose.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:18 pm

Christen had just met Matt so no problem with her pursuing Jack as far as I'm concerned. He should drop Alexis anyway since there's clearly nothing between them, imo.

Jasmine was just ridiculous and spent the whole episode being mad at the wrong person. I don't know why Matt didn't just own up to wanting a date with Christen before the fact and take his lumps. It was probably best he left but it seems like it was the cowards way out to me.

Derek shouldn't have said what he said but at least had a good apology that I thought was sincere. Taylor doesn't seem like an easy person to be in a relationship with so guess we'll see how it works out.

Robby & Amanda seem more like a made for tv couple. She doesn't seem the least bit into him but can't say I blame her.

Not looking forward to seeing Corinne at all. no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:20 pm

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 35 DIXJu8rVwAECTOV
Bachelor in Paradise‏@BachParadise
Therapy session.
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:36 pm

Acrunch wrote:Raven just tweeted a video (I refuse to click on it):

Raven‏ @ravengates09 · 8m8 minutes ago  
K. #DrunkwithAlexisandWells more to come....   @awatazzz @WellsAdams #BachelorInParadise

Why do they glorify being drunk so much?  II honestly don't find it funny.  Not a good look for the potential future Bachelor imo.

I like Wells, but for the life of me do not see the appeal of Alexis.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:43 pm

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 35 DIXDU7AUwAACavE
Bachelor in Paradise‏@BachParadise
Lacey leaving her mark and keeping it real.
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001