SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It's rented out only a couple/few weeks twice a year, so why not keep renting it vs buying it? Cheaper.

Maybe we could have four bachelors instead of just one every year.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:14 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Aria wrote:
teamkristina wrote:i can not deal with the amount of arrogance stuck upness (idc if thats not a word) d low presented in her latest post. She is attention hungry by posting that vile picture of her and f boy dean. And i never attacked her for wanting to have fun but she's having fun at the expense of another womans tears. I would never want to be a reason for the feelings kristina felt and no it takes two to tango and dean is more to blame. but still if i was in d lows position i wouldnt selfishly give myself a pass for hurting somebody else because theres something called respect and kindness and decency to my friend. I know dean is at fault but still her post is very stuck up its like "i cant help it im so perfect and everyones jealous of me!" You brought your own car? Well Kristina survived a russian orphanage. so please. All of this is JMO so please don't delete this.

How is it a vile picture? They're just kissing. It's surely less vile that watching Kristina give Dean a handjob on camera.

And how is she having fun at the expense of another woman's tears? Do you really think that if she was out of the picture (like she is now) that Dean would become this perfect gentleman and enter into a monogamous, committed relationship with Kristina? No, he'd find the next hot half-Asian girl willing to sleep with him. And would keep Kristina around for his ego and image, while having fun with her. DLo said that she's had some really tough moments. Is Kristina to blame for her tears? That's just silly. She's a single woman, other contestants have said that it was Dean that would constantly pursue her, she and Kristina were never friends, and Kristina never told DLo to stay away. DLo is the only people with any amount of self-respect and integrity in this situation. Kristina will continue to say "how high?" when Dean tells her to jump whereas DLo was smart enough to see who he was and get out of that situation. Also, DLo's whole post was about how everyone DOESN'T love her. She's being sl*t-shamed and being treated like the mistress on Ellen, whereas Kristina gets treated like the heroine.

I'm not even a DLo fan, but the reaction to her and Kristina is ridiculous, IMO.

Aria, Couldn't agree more - free DLo - I'm so over the self-serving victim willing to do it all again, poor poor Kristina. Surprise! It's quite painful to be a fool. All JMO

When a person's parent rejects them or rejects them and treats them cruelly, it may ruin their sense of self-worth for many people, and they will be desperate for love, not being able to see clearly, and definitely lacking confidence. From the story she tells Kristina was not treated well. She was treated with contempt by one of the people who was supposed to love her the most. That may be difficult for many people to heal from emotionally for a long time. Few people can empathize with this sort however, because it wasn't physical but emotional. All of this is my opinion.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:28 pm

I still like everyone involved. Dean's a f-boy but I think he's a sweet guy outside of dating situations and I know a lot of people like that. I like Kristina (she just needs to love herself a lot more) and I really like D-Lo (she refused to let this man child make her look like a fool for the world to see and I respect it!). I think Kristina's projecting because she's being a bird and still wants Dean so D-Lo is an easy target to avoid putting all the blame where it should be, which is squarely on Dean's shoulder. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:40 pm

I guess I've never really thought Dean was a sweet guy. Despite how you feel about Bryan, the idea that Bryan was letting him borrow his clothes and then he was repeatedly sh*t-talking him behind his back just is *so* fake to me. I can't trust people like that. And the way that he dealt with his father situation...we all have ish with our families and I'm sure that he had legitimate reason to be angry with him. But to blindside him and confront him on TV, when the father only said yes because he expected it to be a regular HTD? In front of a dozen strange producers and crew members and to be broadcast to millions of people? That needed to be a private conversation. That was so cruel and selfish and I just feel like that's basically Dean's MO. Even his actions on the show and off the show go beyond regular f*ckboy behavior (like the "I love Kristina" on camera, then sleeping with DLo off-camera the same day) and are very calculated and image-conscious. I don't think he's the devil or anything, but I don't like him. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+77
bluwavz
umngirl
Norcalgal
TrishB
Linds911
agentcurls
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Quietbreezes
Idlemess
SafronSahara
hae1001