SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:01 am

From Lord&Taylor today, watch the hand placement 

https://www.facebook.com/lordandtaylor/videos/vb.36415847891/10156486325542892/?type=2&theater

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Img_0756
wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Img_0757
wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Img_0758

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Murakamee Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:47 am

This thread is such a treat! Seeing Rach and Bryan so happy lifted away all that negative residue from the show. I'm glad they're ignoring the naysayers and pushing forward. #LivingTheirBestLife
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:11 am

Everything I've seen of them so far from videos and pics make me smile. I don't get any fake vibes from them but I sense a real love that they have for each other. It's refreshing.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:55 am

Favorite bachelor couple EVER.
I loooove that we could see their love story through the season, love how deep and real their connection is and love both of them separately and together. Love the dynamic, the power couple they are and so on.

I'm so so glad I was able to invest in them without any preconceived opinion coming from early sleuthing/spoiler.

#couplegoal #findmyselfajerome #R&Blove
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:03 am

not sure if this one's been posted
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:18 am

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 B99562695Z.1_20170808191902_000_G011JJP8Q.1-0
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/entertainment/people/2017/08/08/grapevine-bachelorette-rachel-choosing-bryan/104419730/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:24 am

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Anigif_sub-buzz-1268-1502293093-15

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Anigif_sub-buzz-23513-1502293079-11

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Anigif_sub-buzz-25504-1502295864-7
https://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/rachel-lindsay-on-choosing-bryan-over-peter?utm_term=.mrYnNwklv#.meG7EmKWP
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:32 am

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 147284_2959
In a call with reporters the morning after The Bachelorette finale aired, the newly engaged couple talked about how they got to the end and the things we didn’t see, which might have better explained their relationship.

“When it comes to Bryan, we are, obviously, very passionate with each other but you don’t see the depth that our relationship had,” Rachel said. “It was a very mature relationship. There was no drama. It was very effortless. It was a beautiful thing to watch unfold. It was crazy the chemistry we had between each other and how compatible we are. I wish you could have seen the essence of Bryan and how our relationship came to be. You saw a little bit but not the whole thing.”

And Bryan added, “It wasn’t all making out and romantic Latin music in the background playing. The thing was, there was no drama; there were no arguments. That isn’t interesting TV. There is a lot of drama on the show beside me, so they decided to air that and leave out the in-depth conversations we had.”  

Rachel also responded to concerns questioning Bryan’s sincerity.

“I learned a long time ago that nobody knows your relationship like you do,” she said. “I really was smart about navigating these relationships. Bryan is extremely sincere. He’s definitely the most sincere guy in the house. You hear me say he was the most steady and confident man in the house. It baffles my mind how you can still say he’s not sincere.”

The couple do plan to have a winter wedding, but not winter 2017. Right now, they are looking to late 2018 or early 2019, and Bryan jokes, “She will tell me where to show up and I will be there.”

“I was never that little girl with a fairytale wedding or a dream wedding planned,” Rachel says. “I wanted to find my dream guy, which I have done. I do want it to be big because I have a big family and Bryan has a big family. I want it to be in a convenient place. I just want to have fun. I want it to be a big party, everybody having the time of their life, celebrating life and love.”

Bryan proposed with a ring designed and signed by Neil Lane. It is diamond and platinum with a pear-shaped diamond set within a diamond halo, and further accented with 80 full cut round brilliant diamonds. Total weight of all diamonds is 3 carats.

“Bryan being the direct person that he is, he flat out asked me what I wanted my ring to look like,” Rachel said. “I told him exactly what I wanted and he added his own flair to it, too. That’s how I got the beautiful ring that is on my finger now.”

One detail that still needs to be worked out is where the couple will live. Rachel is Dallas-based and Bryan’s home is in Miami. It is a conversation they will have with their families, their employers and between themselves so that everything makes sense on every level.

“We are very fortunate in that we have flexibility in our careers,” Rachel says. “My firm — Cooper & Scully — has been amazing in allowing me to pursue love and also work remotely for them. I am fortunate they have offices in different states. Bryan can practice anywhere.”

Bryan, who is a chiropractor, says he has it covered: “I took all the requirements back in the day to allow me the chance to work in any state I want, so it is pretty much an application for a license and I can start working right away.”

The one thing the couple do argue about is the number of kids they want. Rachel wants four; Bryan wants three.

“She will probably win in the end and we will have four,” Bryan admits.
https://parade.com/593057/paulettecohn/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-and-fiance-bryan-abasolo-talk-love-and-marriage/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:37 am

cheerleader awwww

Bryan totally gets it: happy fiance/wife, happy life. Hehehhe
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:51 am

@Maddy that interview gives such a new depth to their relationship. Both can work in multiple states, but they want to discuss it with their families too. And of course their employees and Co workers and what not.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:10 am

Elan liked this comment on IG!
Comment from a chiropractor in Boston.

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Img_1325

Source: Elan IG

Last edited by sfrank on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:13 am

Bryan's comment on Josiah's IG post

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Img_1326

Source: Josiah IG
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach