SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

texasrangers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:13 pm

from Mohegan Sun:
texasrangers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 20759991_330437754046049_4692948985806061568_n
texasrangers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 20766386_1137351669698605_5053910875019149312_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXn5-u3lX52/?taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13
texasrangers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 20759115_1452145288212119_3772321100935987200_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXn96Qhg2JO/?taken-by=ymurray93
texasrangers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 20759172_697323450460505_3589669902912323584_n
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

texasrangers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by SelmaHB Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:18 pm

texasrangers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Captu109

• chrisbharrisonIt's raining love! I figure enough time has passed so none of you can be angry that this is a spoiler...although I know someone will still complain. But wanted to congratulate this beautiful couple. I wish nothing but happiness and love for @therachlindsay and @thebryanabasolo Its easy to be a skeptic when it comes to love and relationships so how bout we all just try to support them and wish them well. #thebachelorette

Last edited by SelmaHB on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:19 pm

I read somewhere that all the guys at a Columbian wedding traditionally wear white cotton suits.
So that sounds awesome already. Obv they will likely incorporate both their families & traditions into it all.
Found the article,  here is link.
http://www.vergemagazine.com/work-abroad/blogs/1324-what-to-expect-at-a-colombian-wedding.html

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:37 pm

A positive article about Brachel:
Http://www.etonline.com/news/223443_8_reasons_why_we_love_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_and_bryan_abasolo_love_story/ampdoc.html

Rachel retweeted it, if someone could bring over that tweet. I don't know how. She said she could add 100 more reasons and thanked them for the article.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:04 pm

SelmaHB wrote:texasrangers - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 16 Captu109

• chrisbharrisonIt's raining love! I figure enough time has passed so none of you can be angry that this is a spoiler...although I know someone will still complain. But wanted to congratulate this beautiful couple. I wish nothing but happiness and love for @therachlindsay and @thebryanabasolo Its easy to be a skeptic when it comes to love and relationships so how bout we all just try to support them and wish them well. #thebachelorette

Chris Harrison has been really nice and sympathetic towards them. He didn't even stir the pot during AFTR. My guess is he really liked Bryan and Rachel both as individuals and as a couple. And they probably felt a teeny bit guilty that the edit they gave Bryan is very easy for haters to pick on. I don't think they did it intentionally but Bryan gives them no drama so they probably didn't know how to dramatize the relationship besides the sincerity doubt.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:07 pm

OT to bring over tweets, there is a down arrow, like this but pointing down, ^ next to the tweet. Choose that, Embed Tweet, copy the code in the box, paste it here, look closely for smilies, and take them out. Hit send. The smiles will show up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:20 pm

Where can we go to see ATFR when Bryan comes out. I only find the Peter drama/

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:39 pm

For the first time I saw Chris harrison sorta clap back at some fans for their comments about R&B on his post. It is obvious that he has a great relationship with Rachel. She calls him "fairy godmother" and at the AFTR he called "fairy goddaughter". Rachel's birthday post Chris , he commented "love you girl, thank you!!!".
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:08 pm

THE ring!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXiiWbjBNbn/?taken-by=neillanejewelry
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:32 pm

Dessler wrote:For the first time I saw Chris harrison sorta clap back at some fans for their comments about R&B on his post. It is obvious that he has a great relationship with Rachel. She calls him "fairy godmother" and at the AFTR he called "fairy goddaughter". Rachel's birthday post Chris , he commented "love you girl, thank you!!!".
Agreed, but he only has himself and his producers/ editors to blame by focusing so much on TOG and giving Bryan and Rachel just the kissing / insincerity edit.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:55 pm

makeover wrote:
Dessler wrote:For the first time I saw Chris harrison sorta clap back at some fans for their comments about R&B on his post. It is obvious that he has a great relationship with Rachel. She calls him "fairy godmother" and at the AFTR he called "fairy goddaughter". Rachel's birthday post Chris , he commented "love you girl, thank you!!!".
Agreed, but he only has himself and his producers/ editors to blame by focusing so much on TOG and giving Bryan and Rachel just the kissing / insincerity edit.

I think Bryan said it the best in that Deja Vu interview that there's no drama from him and their relationship. It's all smooth sailing from day one. It would be too boring (I guess for some) to show their many in-depth conversations. Tptb had to find or produce drama. IMO.
Luckily in addition to their watches, they also got a trip gift.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:07 am

I got so busy at work today, I haven't had a chance to get caught up on this thread, yet, but I want to thank all of you in advance for posting all of the goodies/updates.

Also, can we do a second on how in one of Rachel or Bryan's latest stories, when they're being interviewed at the Dallas Wings game, Rachel says that they've been everywhere, LA, NY, CT and then adds, "We're just happy to be home..."

I don't know if that was just habit or not. But given she said "we're" and "home" and Bryan didn't correct her... Idk, idk. I just... wonder.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach