SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettefinale - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:05 am

bachelorettefinale - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 20766764_697457747122538_1037116473203490816_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXogZ5rg7ZA/?taken-by=swishappeal
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

bachelorettefinale - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:25 am

makeover wrote:@stuckinsc laugh out loud They better feel out Copper first before adding another one to the family. 

I loved Will's comment on Bryan's IG post because it's true and funny.
bachelorettefinale - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 8waKaUJ
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXn23_YjRRy/
I'm loving all the support from guys like Matt, Josiah, Will and Adam bestbud!
(If I'm forgetting anyone, let me know ... I think Kenny's been supportive, too Smiley)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:35 am

:cutiepie

bachelorettefinale - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Captu110

source

heartglasses

bachelorettefinale - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Captu111

source
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:01 am

Murakamee wrote:I love those pics and vids of them at the Basketball game. They look a lot more relaxed and glowing. Seems like now they can chill a bit in this environment. They do look home.  

ITA, they look relaxed and more beautiful.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:12 am

Mehn soo much goodies, just trying to catch up on this thread. Thank you to those who have decorated the thread with all the pics, videos, gifs and stories from their media rounds. These two are the real deal, they look happy and content.

Last edited by mysthelma on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorettefinale - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 1f49b  bachelorettefinale - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:48 am

@mysthelma What a beautiful picture of them as your avatar.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:22 am

They are so dang cute!

bachelorettefinale - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 15024110

"Lindsay and Abasolo, a chiropractor from Miami, described the few days since their engagement as a "whirlwind." "I can't believe we're in Dallas right now. I'm home," Lindsay said. "We've been everywhere. L.A., New York, Connecticut. We're happy to be home. This feels natural.""

Source for the pic and quote: Guide Live

A few more things from last night, one of the articles includes quick video recordings from them.

1. http://www.wnba.com/news/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-attends-dallas-wings-game-new-fiancee/

2. https://www.swishappeal.com/2017/8/11/16129998/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-dallas-wnba-thriller

3. This video-- they're such a beautiful couple and so in sync: https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/20796811_1536690076425899_8990018453549088768_n.mp4

Source for the video is via Dallas Wings IG Stories but it was re-posted here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BXpBd7yF10E/ (this way I don't link to something expiring in less than 24hrs).

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:46 am

Dessler wrote:@mysthelma What a beautiful picture of them as your avatar.
I know right. There is no faking those big smiles nor denying the happiness that radiates from that picture and generally their body language in all their pictures.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorettefinale - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 1f49b  bachelorettefinale - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:08 pm

I have a question. During ATFR, do they usually give the final couple a free trip somewhere like they did for Brachel? I'm asking because maybe they feel bad about the shoddy edit they gave them in the finale and why they were treated so nicely during it.

So the engagement party must be Saturday. I am looking forward to us getting more pics and stories, especially since it seems like some of the guys will be in attendance, such as Will and Josiah, probably Matt as well. I love that guys such as Will, Josiah, Matt, Kenny, and Adam are being so supportive to Bryan and him and Rachel and even posting about their support.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:32 pm

Glad to have this thread post show and a way to show the couple some love and support. My husband watched the final episode with me while on vacation. He picked bryan for the win and said that he really seems to loves her.What a great lovestory.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:30 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:I have a question. During ATFR, do they usually give the final couple a free trip somewhere like they did for Brachel? I'm asking because maybe they feel bad about the shoddy edit they gave them in the finale and why they were treated so nicely during it.

So the engagement party must be Saturday. I am looking forward to us getting more pics and stories, especially since it seems like some of the guys will be in attendance, such as Will and Josiah, probably Matt as well. I love that guys such as Will, Josiah, Matt, Kenny, and Adam are being so supportive to Bryan and him and Rachel and even posting about their support.

Someone will have to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe a long time ago, they used to give couples a lavish gift (like a trip of that magnitude), but then they basically stopped splashing out such awesome gifts and it's now been revived for R&B. So while it's not the usual, it's also not totally unprecedented.

I don't know if they did it because they felt bad about the edit or because they truly like them or what, but it is interesting. R&B really have had gotten some expensive perks. The watch date. Rachel's ring (which sources said was over $100,000 making it one of the most expensive ever in the history of the franchise, the vacation gift, Rachel on the cover of THR, they got the People cover when sometimes couples don't get the cover).... Also, Rachel said something in The Build interview about how the finale format was changed and "it was nice they thought she could handle it" or some such... It very much seems they like/respect her/them, imo.

I love that they're getting support from those guys, as well.

About the engagement party, I can't wait to get pics and goodies from that, too.

I think that Adam will probably be at the Dallas one on Saturday, because that's home for him, and he's close with the squad, who will be there, too. Adam said he couldn't wait to see them soon, so I'm pretty sure he'll be there.

They just saw Matt in CT, so I don't know if he'll be there.

And Will and Josiah, I expect to be at the Miami party for sure, because they've left comments on IG that imply that.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:30 pm

I love how Bryan is holding her! So sweet. And I have major lust for her bag!! Oh man.

https://twitter.com/therachlindsay/status/896040601367564288

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach