SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Diana Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:12 am

Unless she provides proof, it's hearsay and this really isn't the thread to discuss it jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by everglow Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:15 am

SelmaHB wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2021382058093201&id=1448173755414037&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Finstagram.com%2F&_rdc=1&_rdr

Oh they're so cuute:inlove

Hey cute smiles. Stay on those faces forever, would you? RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 263a I see more and more post-show of how they're both best friends and lovers. There's a quote I can't recall exactly right now but it's something like, "She becomes someone carefree, and I become someone whose only care is her," and I think that's them to a large extent!

sfrank wrote:Cute podcast with Rachel and Bryan - starts @ 28:01:

Constance has facetimed with Bryan and so has Alistair according to Rachel so it looks like they are indeed supportive!

http://www.essence.com/love-sex/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-peter-ex

Great fun interview! Hearing just the audio made me realize I kind of want to be able to somehow cuddle Bryan's voice laugh out loud. Rachel's soft "thank you" after Bryan says how proud he is of her for the classy way she carried herself and carried the show just oozes tenderness and love. You know there's an equally adorable look of love on her face. And his "love you" back. Waah. RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 1f497

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:19 am

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:20 am

Positive Posts Only. This a fan thread. Thanks! Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:58 am

The Essence interview is my favorite. They're both so obsessed with each other, they have such a good friendship where they can make fun of each other, she's so defensive of him (like we predicted), and he thinks that she's the greatest creature ever created. I just can't with how adorable they are. 

Some of my favorite parts:

- "Oh my god, I'm so proud of her. So much class, grace, so humble, very genuine. She was 100 from day one" when the host talks about how Rachel took on the job of being the first Black Bachelorette and representing African American women well.
- She said that people can say whatever they want about her, but "don't come after my man"! 
- They were talking about Bryan seeing her in her natural state, with her head scarf and oil all over her face. She said that she was big on not wearing makeup in the FS so the guys would see what they were getting. He went "whatever she's doing is working. Look at her skin, it's perfect" 

Those are the most gushy moments, but seriously they are so great. Everything about them talking about her weave, her inability to cook and him cooking her favorite meals for her, their fights being about her falling asleep during movies and waking up too early, Rachel correcting Bryan for confusing engagement parties with Bachelorette parties and him yelling "there's so many parties!", and kissing on camera...they're just the cutest couple to ever exist. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:05 am

Diana wrote:Unless she provides proof, it's hearsay and this really isn't the thread to discuss it jmo
I agree and we know who Bryan is by now. If you know how people are made you know what they can do. Bryan is a great guy and his friend Pauldine France was talking about that for a long time already!
RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 20766565_451148671924526_432577045784952832_n
RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 20686902_114209729240392_3106508729474875392_n
RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 20766892_161270141101715_1966869003209015296_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXrmLnTlSM0/?taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13
the last one is so cute! awwww
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:19 am

They have different definitions on things. Enjoy getting to know each other, R&B! laugh out loud

Regarding how she likes her breakfast ---
B: She likes burnt eggs.
R: "Fried".

Regarding choosing the ring in another interview ---
B: She has a list of requirements of what she wanted.
R: It's not that long a list.
B: It's long enough.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:21 am

Diana wrote:Bryan really IS who he said he is and I love that for Rachel. They have exceeded my expectations of post show #TeamBrachel awwww
This, this, this, this. So much this.

You guys! Can we just do a second on... With every new picture, they radiate more. Their smiles, their laughs, their intimacy... HOW? Like, on a baseball field, their chemistry is still electric and their smiles and glowing still infectious. Yowza.

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 15025114
RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 15025110
RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 15025112
RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 15025111
RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 15025113

Sports Day/Dallas News

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:22 am

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 20759598_110060786338827_4623000624437395456_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXrhLDPFGrJ/?taken-by=rachelandbryanabasolo
RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 20759973_1789696621290867_4280230000487038976_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXrn7cOFcCJ/?taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:32 am

At the baseball game, if you look closely, she is actually wearing a custom made "R RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 2764 B" necklace that she got for her People magazine shoot.

Source
mintedla R RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 2764 B ! So happy to finally share our #custom #lovers #18k #gold #initial #pendant #we #custommade for @therachlindsay for the @people #shoot #revealing her #thebachelorette #love!  RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 1f60d  #Thankyou for #rocking this #piece! #customjewelry by #mintedjewelryla for #rachellindsay and #peoplemagazine #love. More images to come #  RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 1f48b  RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 1f48b  RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 1f48b
RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 20687810_139403573225459_3533737849486573568_n

RachelLindsay - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 26 20635096_125789694708663_2102552148280606720_n

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:58 am

jasminegoode_
So excited for our girl @therachlindsay She found her person y'all❤️And I think @thebryanabasolo is going to fit in perfectly with the squad! Can't wait to celebrate this weekend!!! Xoxo #thebachelorette
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXitIxZB7ce/?taken-by=jasminegoode_❤️
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:42 am

I just love them together.  
But I gotta let out the Bryan appreciation below :
I am gonna have to say it, for me Bryan is the most beautiful man I have ever seen on this show, like, ever. AND he can dance, he has loyalty, patience, a good job, gentleman, speaks Spanish, intelligent, relaxed, mature, not jealous, secure.... The list cd go on for days& days.
I was convinced she would pick him based on early chemistry which only got more intense each date. But i always had that little worry that I always get when I really really love a contestant, usually my taste is not the majority taste. So I got a bit scared I was going to hv to be wrong during the whole early rs spoiler stuff. By then I was too invested & figured at least wd get to know Bryan more in the journey. But then when she deliberately gave him the matching watch i was 99% sure. Imo the Taurus way of love is to give generous meaningful gifts to show their love. (married to one).
During the two Spain dates which I loved it was so amazing to see him immediately pick up on her different vibe & to discuss it right away. The way he communicated his observations & owned his own feelings about it meant she didnt feel attacked or like she had done something wrong. His choice of words & communication style is refreshing to see on this show & will stand them in good stead. She opened up into his energy as soon as he opened up to her. Just as Rachel said, a mature relationship. They can literally talk about anything & work it out.
The morning after the overnight date looked the most intimate of the three shown, like a real couple. We now know she told him she was in love.
So then skipping along past the other dates, we got to proposal. Bryan was like the epicentre of calm within that stormy windy hilltop. He was literally her Rock to hang onto physically, as well as emotionally her rock throughout the entire journey. Balloons, Repelling, the man stood strong despite his own fear of heights, supported & encoraged his woman.
Have never seen such a well rounded not to mention gorgeous, kind hearted, next level loyal, low key perfect man.
Just when I think i covered most amazing qualities i remember he's also a chiropractor. So goodbye any tension ever, except Sexual. Embarressed!

God has blessed Rachel many times over. Where are more men like Bryan. Go forth & multiply Brachel so my baby daughter can meet your gorgeous, well raised, respectful son.
Just had to let all that out.
#FanGirlNOut
#jushadtosayit
:tissuebox  awwww

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach