SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by likeashipblown Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:42 am

Also, seeing more and more of this stuff... Bryan's hands live on her. Lol. Bless him.

And it's so striking how reciprocal they are... he posted stories of her that showed her kissing him on the cheek and those were intimate, yes, and kind of steal the spotlight a little. But the one she posted of him kissing her on her cheek was just as intimate, imo. The man was holding her by HER NECK. Like... WHUT? There's an intimacy and trust that comes along with letting someone keep you in place or hold you or whatever you want to call it... by your neck, is all I'm sayin'. Also, random note on that? His hands are so huge compared to her... everything. Lol.

Broken record, but they are so, so, so, so cute.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by sfrank Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:47 am

likeashipblown wrote:Whoa, whoa, whoa... I need to get caught up on everything but from what I've seen so far, HOW ARE THEY REAL? No, HOW?

Their chemistry is insanity. I don't normally believe rumors or tabloids and what not, but best believe, if ever a tabloid prints an article that reads: "Bryan and Rachel are Pregnant and Expecting Their First Child!" Please believe, I'm gonna be like, "Oh, well, snap. PROBS. Because, listen, their chemistry isn't just off the charts, it's out of this world and... That's bound to result in all of the babies." Lol.

snipped

rofl someone commented under one of their photos that they are making a baby tonight!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:01 pm

firework firework

GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Captu118
GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Whatsa28
GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Whatsa27

source
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:24 pm

Wow, what a great couple of parties.
Thanks, everyone for sharing!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm

The chemistry between them makes me GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 1f648GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 1f648GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 1f648 at times.

Like, the snap from Astrid's Snapchat (strid_23) where R had her mouth on his neck and then he noticed the cameras, parted a bit then they started kissing again. Embarassed They are def not afraid of PDA.

I feel ya, Lisa Schwartz, I feel ya. laugh out loud
GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 20766335_267845737053790_6721225442843426816_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXtvB6FjJTL/?taken-by=bachelorinsider

Last edited by makeover on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:32 pm

@makeover Yup, someone who was at the AFR said they were making out the whole time during the commercial breaks too! These crazy kids! It's like what Bryan said - people made fun of him for eating her face, but she was giving it right back to him.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:39 pm

@makeover i saw that snap. It was sexy, can't lie. It looks like Astrid deleted it though?! It's not there.

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:48 pm

A.j wrote:@makeover i saw that snap. It was sexy, can't lie. It looks like Astrid deleted it though?! It's not there.
I just saw it like 30 minutes ago but I think yes, she deleted it laugh out loud. Perhaps it looked a little too intimate, so I don't blame her.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:05 pm

sfrank wrote:.....

rofl someone commented under one of their photos that they are making a baby tonight!

Did they seriously?! Lulz. I live.

And it's so extra funny, imo, because if I'm recalling correctly... Bryan has point blank commented in some of their interviews this week about them potentially having an "accident" child, hasn't he? Not as in they don't/wouldn't want their child, because no way they'll want their kids clearly, but just as in a child they weren't expecting at a certain time. If EVER there were candidates for that... Well...

I love that Adam and Alex were there to support them last night. Never doubted Adam, he's been so supportive, always comments Bryan, and even clapping back at the press when they lied on Rachel. Adam's the real deal for them. But, I didn't expect Alex to get on a plane and fly from one event to another especially when he isn't even based in Dallas. That's just... awesome. We know they've got Matt's support, they just saw him. We know they've got Kenny's support. We know they'll see Will and Josiah in Miami per Instagram comments, etc. That's actually a good deal of support from this season, I feel like. It makes me really happy for them and it also makes me think there was a lot of hyper-exaggeration of some things. Lol. Bryan and R&B as a unit are not going it alone as far as this season's cast goes.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:17 pm

@likeashipblown He's joked that their 4th kid will be an accident, since he wants 3 and Rach wants 4, haha.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:35 pm

This is an example of when a person says (paraphrasing at the MEAT and GEEK regarding that kiss) how great it was--it was great! Believe it. She thought it was great. There was no going back.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:39 pm

GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Public10

More love from Constance on SM ( instagram) last night. Smiley

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach