SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by SelmaHB Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:47 pm

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Captu119

source
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:52 pm

Rachel summed up her relationship with Bryan perfectly when she said "Bryan is my homie and my lover" Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 1f60d

To be best friends and have passion and fire too! There's nothing better than that beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:03 pm

Aria wrote:@likeashipblown He's joked that their 4th kid will be an accident, since he wants 3 and Rach wants 4, haha.

Oh, that's right! Thanks so much for reminding me of the context. So funny.

@AllAboutLove You put it perfectly. Exactly. It can be so rare to get this much of a combination of true best friend and lover. But sometimes lightning strikes. And it looks like they're a prime example so far.

Also it looks like the Lindsay's and Dallas continue to show Bryan a very good time. Bryan having brunch with the fam (per Bryan's IG Stories): https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/15972232_157853974770420_4259806121029533696_n.mp4

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:08 pm

:inlove

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Captu122
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Captu120
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Captu121

source
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:17 pm

Last night seemed like a grin-fest for Bryan it's cute. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 1f60a R&B are reaching a level of cuteness previously thought unattainable LOL.  
And this whole thread is so happymaking. Adam's caption and comment are as well:
adam_gottschalk Love in the air last night #EliminatedButThriving
adam_gottschalk @thebryanabasolo love you brother. You guys are so good together! @josiahdgraham I'm passing the baton off to you next week. Get ready Miami LOL
Source

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:28 pm

Aria wrote:@makeover Yup, someone who was at the AFR said they were making out the whole time during the commercial breaks too! These crazy kids! It's like what Bryan said - people made fun of him for eating her face, but she was giving it right back to him.

Haha! Why am I not surprised? giggling giggling They speak each other's love language and are a perfect fit IMO. whipped

Whatever happens in the future, IMO Rachel chose the only man on her season who was right for her. I can't see her with anyone else tbh. I feel the same way about the last 3 couples from this franchise including Brachel - Whatever else TPTB do, they atleast get it right casting the F1. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:03 pm

Pauldine bought their people magazine issue and is preparing for the engagement party next weekend in Miami on her instagram story.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Dessler wrote:Pauldine bought their people magazine issue and is preparing for the engagement party next weekend in Miami on her instagram story.

what is Pauldine IG name?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:21 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Dessler wrote:Pauldine bought their people magazine issue and is preparing for the engagement party next weekend in Miami on her instagram story.

what is Pauldine IG name?

https://www.instagram.com/pauldine/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:22 pm

My goodness they sure know how to parrrrrrry. I am loving all the engagement pictures and stories. Soo lit

Last edited by mysthelma on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:25 pm

Thanks so much for bringing the engagement goodies over here, guys! blowkiss

I was looking at those and some others on SM - they looked HOT and so crazy in love and I'm so happy to see all the support they are getting from family/friends.  

Nice to see the Lindsay sisters all together Smiley I'm still glad Rach has the squad to support her in the Bach world and I'm always stoked to see guys from the season show support for Bryan hearthumbsup
I expected to see Adam there as he's been so vocal on SM as being pro R&B, but Alex (and Valentino laugh out loud) flying out to attend the party was a nice surprise (Alex has shown his support, too - in Ben/AI's podcast) - "unicorn" indeed laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:04 pm

Love all the pictures and stories! I still want more, though. I remember prior to the finale, people were wondering how Brachel would be in RL, and I thought they would be exactly the same, very physical laugh out loud. Rachel truly got her perfect match IMO, getting both her physical and emotional needs met. They really do speak each other's love language. Their chemistry just jumps out at you. I remember Bryan saying in an interview, they were doing the engagement party in Dallas first, then Houston to see more of Rachel's family before going to Miami. I'm glad we are seeing the support on SM from Rachel's family and that some of the "roseboys" are showing Bryan and Brachel support. With all the post-show drama, I guess they learn who their real friends are when it's all over. Per social media, it seems Matt, Josiah, and Will are going to the engagement party in Miami. Can't wait to see pictures from that.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach