SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Aria Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:58 pm

@SelmaHB Aw, they're both such gorgeous couples! I loved his caption too - "time to lock down a 2 for 1 special @rosettastone", haha. I do wonder if Rachel is going to work on improving her Spanish at all. It would be sweet if she did!

Aria

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Maggenzm Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:16 pm

Maddy wrote:GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 20688385_2034451683454621_1017581347033579520_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXuJe_XFJgs/?taken-by=bryansmyfave

At the proposal B told R that she was so easy to love, but I think Bryan is also easy to love. The way he blended in with her friends and family, meant to be indeed!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:19 pm

In one of their interviews, Rachel was saying how she didn't think someone like Bryan would be on her season, who just checked all her boxes. I'm so glad he was. I honestly don't know what Rachel would have done had Bryan not been on her season. I think it would have been a very different post-show aftermath IMO.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:12 pm

Since Rachel loves Justin Bieber, they should have played (and maybe they did) Despacito (feat. Justin Bieber) at the engagement party, and had Bryan sing the Spanish lyrics to her. Very sexy song, too!!  That should be "their song", laugh out loud!  

Hey, Rachel and Bryan, play that song at the Miami party, and Bryan start learning the lyrics!  laugh out loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72UO0v5ESUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whwe0KD_rGw

Last edited by SFoster on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:13 pm

Rachel, put Duolingo on your phone and start learning Spanish. Just takes a few minutes a day! I love Duolingo!!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:31 pm

I'm still getting caught up on everything, because so much. And that is not a complaint, keep it coming, R&B. Lol.

But a few thought bubbles as I continue to get caught up.

1. I missed the Extra interview where Rachel said she'd never been the girl to picture her fairytale wedding, but that now... she kind of feels like she might be that girl to imagine her fairytale wedding. And then she goes on to say she doesn't have a dress picked out. Say, what? Without qualifying it with she doesn't want to wear a dress or anything? Fairytale wedding and a dress? Oh, I see.

I think a couple of you had kind of noted or completely noted how much Rachel, with Bryan, embraces certain aspects of herself that she may have kept more guarded in the past, and if this revelation winds up coming to fruition, with her now wanting a fairytale wedding and dress--this will just be another example. The girl who doesn't want to wear a dress or have the dream wedding... all of a sudden thinks she might be feeling that? Love and the right person will change the game all up. Lol.

2. I don't know how I missed the second part of the "jail mail" stuff, but that is hilarious. Even funnier is that Rachel is serving him side eye when he says she's "too embarrassed" and he's totally immune to it and unfazed and is basically like, "ANYWAY... I'mma make this happen for y'all. Stay tuned." Lulz. I love it. Seriously cracks me up that he doesn't care a bit that she's looking at him like wtf. They slay me.

3. That Rosetta Stone caption is hilarious. I can't even. In the Essence interview, the topic of Rachel working on her Spanish came up, and she seemed to have been slacking, Bryan calls her out, but it also sounded like she admitted she'd started practicing with him and was going to learn now. She was saying she was using "excuses" before the season ended. Now she doesn't have any. Lol. I hope she does learn, because if Bryan was already giving her a Spanish-English dictionary before they got engaged? That was a strong hint about what he'd probably prefer-- her to learn. And quite honestly, I don't even see Rachel loving, loving, loving situations where she can't understand what's going on around her, especially if and when it comes to them having children-- who I would put money down on being bi-lingual. Go ahead and start learning now, sis. Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:37 pm

It's always a good thing to learn another language IMHO. I have a cousin, Italian background who married a Spanish girl. Over the years, they are both fluent in each of their respective languages. They speak Italian when they are together with our side of the family, and speak Spanish when they are with her side of the family.

About the wedding dress, she didn't want a ring either and she got the most gorgeous ring I've ever seen. laugh out loud I'm more traditional, I would love to see her in a traditional bridal gown.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:53 pm

She wants to wear a white tuxedo, I believe, she said in one of their interviews.
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:18 pm

Rachel better start picking up Spanish because you just know Olga will speak to their future grandchildren in Spanish. Heh.

I think Rachel will wear a beautiful gown in the end. Rachel deems herself to be stubborn but from everything I've observed of her, she's not THAT stubborn.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:27 pm

@composer53 Yes, she's definitely mentioned wanting to wear a white tux of some sort in multiple interviews, you're right. But in her Extra interview, she said while she hadn't been the girl who wanted the fairytale wedding stuff, now she kind of felt like maybe she was that girl and she went on to say she hadn't started to pick out a dress, unprompted. So, I'm not sure if we can be sure she has totallllllly ruled out a dress.

About the wedding dress, she didn't want a ring either and she got the most gorgeous ring I've ever seen. laugh out loud I'm more traditional, I would love to see her in a traditional bridal gown.
Lol. This is true. She didn't want the ring, just bands, but then when Bryan went to ask her what she wanted in a ring, all of a sudden she had a list of things she wanted her ring to be, complete with dainty band, and a single stone, and blah, blah, blah. So cute.

I sort of get the vibe from Rachel that she thinks she's way more of a tomboy and all else than she actually she is. She said in one of her interviews that Bryan brings a lot of things out in her, and I kind of feel like... Rings, all of a sudden maybe wanting to wear a dress, all of a sudden being able to picture and want a fairytale wedding... I think he just brings to the surface things she'd been too afraid, too guarded, or too stuck in the phase before she blossomed to realize... they could all be hers. I think we'll sort of continue to see this transition in her, in some capacity. She's not changing, just letting certain things... surface. At least as I see her.

And you know, if she is starting to feel like she wants the fairytale and dress (per her Extra interview), maybe she wears a dress for the ceremony and an awesome tux or suit for the after party or vice versa? Honestly, I can see her rocking a dress for the ceremony, tbh, I really can, but I can't see it being the most traditional-- other than white. Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:33 pm

It's funny, but sometimes you never know, until you know, just like the ring. Sometimes it takes the right person to bring out certain things in you that you didn't realize existed.  
I have heard mention that Rachel said she was not the pretty sister or something to that effect, but I disagree. I think she is the pretty sister and unfortunately she lived under that self perception for a long time. Either way, I hope now that she has her own prince she will flourish in that special pretty feeling for a long, long time. She wears it well.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:34 pm

GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 20766763_1968265776718303_178727345966809088_n
GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 20759517_1896006893982020_3329998207420727296_n
GirlPower - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 37 20836953_111353379554883_8250839532342083584_n
Source
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach