SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:11 pm

Maddy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:And that jersey Bryan made for Rach with the words "I will always have your back" on the back of it! That is so awesome! This confirms for me what I wrote awhile back that Bryan is the man who will have Rach's back no matter what and Bryan LITERALLY got her a jersey saying that he will always have her back and has shown this with his actions too *swoon* beatingheart  
And I think he does it in every interview they do. In one of them he said Rachel told him she was in love with him during their FS date. Then she tells it in another interview. But at the finale he said it took him so long to hear the words. I don't really care how it happened we know the ring needed to be made with Brayn's input so we know they were in love for a while and she knew he was the one.
:yes:  he does and he's always had Rach's back from the get go when he told her he was there for her and would be strong when she is weak. Bryan was always the one from the moment Bryan got that FIR. #nodoubt  heartbeat cloud nine
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by Dessler Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:15 pm

Does any one speak spanish and understands what he said about their jobs??? I am really interested in the answer. Smiley
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:25 pm

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-bryan-bachelorette-finale-41

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-bryan-bachelorette-finale-31

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-bryan-bachelorette-finale-21

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-bryan-bachelorette-finale-52

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-bryan-bachelorette-finale-11
http://hollywoodlife.com/pics/rachel-bryan-the-bachelorette-photos-best-moments-pictures/#!30/rachel-bryan-bachelorette-finale-2-2

Last edited by Maddy on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:28 pm

Also, the answer Rachel gave to the crowd was an answer to one of the may questions we'd all sort of debated. Bryan says Rachel's actually not that much Type-A in personality, and wouldn't have wanted her to be. Lol. I appreciate his honesty. They're both strong personalities and but I think he's got Type-A nailed down for them. Big time. Her actually not being that much, probably helps their balance. A ton.

That also answers how "all of a sudden" she's so comfortable and so content with him... leading and taking control in so many situations. Being a "boss," as she called him during the season. She just needed the right person to let her guard down with.

@Kashethediva I'm loving the details you're providing. I was so pitifully naive about so many things in regards to this show. Wowza. Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:39 pm

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-bryan-bachelorette-finale-81

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-bryan-bachelorette-finale-71

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-bryan-bachelorette-finale-61
http://hollywoodlife.com/pics/rachel-bryan-the-bachelorette-photos-best-moments-pictures/#!24/rachel-lindsay-bryan-final-date-bachelorette-2-3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:44 pm

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-final-date-bachelorette-32

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-final-date-bachelorette-22

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-final-date-bachelorette-42

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-final-date-bachelorette-62

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-final-date-bachelorette-52
http://hollywoodlife.com/pics/rachel-bryan-the-bachelorette-photos-best-moments-pictures/#!21/rachel-lindsay-bryan-final-date-bachelorette-6-3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:51 pm

Maddy wrote:NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-bryan-bachelorette-finale-81

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-bryan-bachelorette-finale-71

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-bryan-bachelorette-finale-61
http://hollywoodlife.com/pics/rachel-bryan-the-bachelorette-photos-best-moments-pictures/#!24/rachel-lindsay-bryan-final-date-bachelorette-2-3

His lips look so bruised in these FSD pics :uptonogood laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by rosecake Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:53 pm

Dessler wrote:Does any one speak spanish and understands what he said about their jobs??? I am really interested in the answer. Smiley

He said that they're going to continue to work in their jobs, but maybe in another city or maybe in Connecticut.

rosecake

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:02 pm

I've always thought Bryan just knew Rachel was the one he wanted while she was on Nick's season. His friend confirmed that via IG when he said he knew before Rachel was even announced. I wouldn't doubt Bryan got that jersey made before he left for filming. Positive, confident, and he just knew his HEA was going to happen.

One of his cheesy lines on his second date he told her it's like she has a halo around her.

Mohegan Sun interview was good, it was all about them! He spelt promiscuous wrong on the spelling date. laugh out loud

Thanks to everyone who brings over all the media and pics!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:08 pm

That moment in bed. They both look like they've been through some things. There's disheveled and there's that. Lololol.

I bet she was surprised when that's the moment the show included complete with her asking him what "tastes" better. Sort of like she didn't expect the "douchebag" moment to be the moment they included on air.

R&B are the only FSD where there was no doubt really left to the imagination about what had transpired as far as the edit.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:10 pm

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-proposal-bachelorette-finale-110

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-proposal-bachelorette-finale-62

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-proposal-bachelorette-finale-52

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-proposal-bachelorette-finale-72

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-proposal-bachelorette-finale-32

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-proposal-bachelorette-finale-42

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-proposal-bachelorette-finale-82

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-proposal-bachelorette-finale-92

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-proposal-bachelorette-finale-102

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-proposal-bachelorette-finale-112

NYC - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 8 Rachel-lindsay-bryan-proposal-bachelorette-finale-122
http://hollywoodlife.com/pics/rachel-bryan-the-bachelorette-photos-best-moments-pictures/#!18/rachel-lindsay-bryan-proposal-bachelorette-finale-3-3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:21 pm

R&B are facetiming with Bryan's parents? I can't. I love them. This is cutie (via Rachel's IG Stories): https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/16834046_268155256924736_892731797404647424_n.mp4

Seriously, more and more, I don't know that Miami would be the worst place for them. I get a very supportive vibe from Team!Miami/The Abasolo's and Bryan's friends/fam in general.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach