SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by makeover Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:43 am

Wow, those pictures of Bryan.  happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 77 1f60d 
Hands down the most attractive man this season, IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

Post by mysthelma Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am

Bryan is a total babe and straight up fire...and yes those pictures belong in GQ magazine.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 77 1f49b  happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 77 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:49 am

Is rachel and bryan gonna be on tom joyner show??

https://twitter.com/TJMShow/status/899581501783896064

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:04 am

makeover wrote:Wow, those pictures of Bryan.  happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 77 1f60d 
IA, in fact for me, he is the most attractive man I've ever seen on any season so far. IMO, the whole package.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:17 am

STUNNING beatingheart

happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 77 Captu134
source
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:53 am

I am loving all of these pics! Looks like they had a great weekend celebrating with friends and family. I'm so curious to know what they're going to do now. I hope they keep updating their social media often!
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:24 am

teambigrach wrote:Is rachel and bryan gonna be on tom joyner show??

Could be a call-in interview. I actually wouldn't mind their doing Big Boi's show, just to see what he'll ask, now knowing who she picks. I will always remember how some pointed out her hesitation when Big Boi asked her what food they would have at the wedding and how some thought that pointed to Bryan being Final 1 because he is Hispanic and would likely have his own cultural and traditional wedding food. Go figure, that those who suspected this were right.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:30 am

Or when the host was talking about the first kiss. That was a huge clue to me. She said it doesn't matter you picked him, Rachel, you're good. laugh out loud praphrasing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:53 am

makeover wrote:Wow, those pictures of Bryan.  happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 77 1f60d 

I cant get over how gorgeous B is, no wonder R thought it was too good to be true! He is the total package. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Or when the host was talking about the first kiss. That was a huge clue to me. She said it doesn't matter you picked him, Rachel, you're good. laugh out loud praphrasing.

:yes: That Big Boy Interview was when I started to suspect that Bryan is F1.

• When they asked her if she made out on the show, she proudly claimed "Made out the first night!" and then giggled happily when one of the hosts teased her "Speak that Spanish to her one time and she's like SOLD!"  happiness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3 - Page 77 1f602 #trufax

• And when talking about how her fiance doesn't like to see her kiss other people, the host came back with "But he's okay with it because you kiss him the first night. That's him, right?" You can see Rachel almost give away in her expression.

Surprisingly, unlike other F1s, Rachel didn't mislead during her interviews. She has been honest from the start of the press tour all the way until ATFR.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:02 am

lleyki wrote:
teambigrach wrote:Is rachel and bryan gonna be on tom joyner show??

Could be a call-in interview. I actually wouldn't mind their doing Big Boi's show, just to see what he'll ask, now knowing who she picks. I will always remember how some pointed out her hesitation when Big Boi asked her what food they would have at the wedding and how some thought that pointed to Bryan being Final 1 because he is Hispanic and would likely have his own cultural and traditional wedding food. Go figure, that those who suspected this were right.

I haven't gotten caught up on the thread, yet, but to answer this: You are totally correct. Very quick. Very brief call-in. I don't know if I'm allowed to summarize in this thread because it might be considered off topic? Mods, I mean no disrespect please edit me if I'm out of bounds.

They were asked how Bryan handled the break up with TOG. Rachel never said TOG's name or commented (praise be), she avoided anything on the topic of. She let Bryan field it. Bryan explained why it didn't bother him as much as some thought it might. He said he knew Rachel's history with men, knew that this was sort of a repeat of that, knew what was being triggered in her, knew a lot of her upset had to do in part with her history and the feelings it caused her versus being solely about the other person, etc. The.end. And again, the Good Sis Rachel NEVAH commented or said TOG's name. AMEN, y'all.  

They asked if Olga was upset watching Rachel with TOG/Other guys and Bryan implied that she might not have watched everything because she doesn't like shows like this as a general rule. He said Olga was most focused on watching Bryan and Rachel's scenes.

Asked them about some of the comments Eric had been making, specifically I guess he said that if Rachel had picked him to be number two over TOG who wasn't in to her (I didn't know Eric did an interview saying TOG wasn't in to her, lawd), then he also would have been the one she picked in the end (again, I don't know, because I didn't know Eric said all of that-- this is what the Tom Joyner hosts said Eric said, yikes). ANYWAY. Rachel just said, paraphrasing, "I've heard that. I don't know who the New Eric is, but I guess he feels he has to say something, but the truth is, I sent him home for a reason."  So it sounded like "no regrets," basically. It was pretty chill, despite how it might read.  Bryan was leaving Eric comments yesterday, so I'm going to assume it's fine-ish.

Other things: Asked where they were, if Rachel had taken Bryan to certain parts of Dallas, yet. That was that, basically. Super quick. No new info on living, what's next, etc.

Oh, talked about the watch. Bryan admitted that was a turning point for him where he felt way more confident about thinking he'd be the one in the end.

If I think of more, or find a link, I'll post it. And again, mods, sorry if this doesn't go here. I saw Adam's interview get posted here. so I think it's okay? My bad if not.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:10 am

@likeashipblown thank you so much for the recap!
I like how Rachel has not clapped back for awhile now. Why should she? She truly is living her best life now.
Btw, I love how Olga is on that toast in Rachel's post. She is a firecracker indeed, and like Bryan, she can make fun of herself.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #3

+61
sarahg
bachfan218
agentcurls
Stacia620
teambigrach